• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favourite recent PS4 games?

Godcannon

Nier: Automata
Nex Machina
Injustice 2
Horizon:Zero Dawn

To do list:
Prey
Nioh
Crash N Sane Trilogy
FFXII Zodiac Age

In roughly descending order Persona 5, Nier Automata, Tales of Berseria, and Gravity Rush 2 were my favorites of the Q1 release onslaught.

Flarin

Persona 5
Horizon Zero Dawn

Probably my #1 and #2 favorite games on the system. They're both masterpieces.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Gravity Rush 2, absolutely adored that game. I mean, just look at it (Net_Wrecker's gifs):

nzjoOmJ.gif

sBBN10u.gif

w62ni6j.gif

Nex Machina. I have only played if for few hours but I can already tell that it's one those games I'll never delete of my system.

Games that I have finished:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Injustice II

Rime is also pretty good.

bender

What time is it?
Yakuza 0 but I'm a huge Yakuza fan. I just love melodrama and goofiness of the stories presented.

I'm still working my way through Nier, Persona 5 and Nioh but keep falling off those games for various reasons.

Pantz

World of Final Fantasy

Enjoying this way way more than FFXV. It's a real shame they sent it out to die last year.

Nydius

Horizon Zero Dawn (I've 100% it three times over now, DLC needs to get here soon.)
Gravity Rush 2
Nier Automata

Bonus: Wipeout Omega Collection.

TokiDoki

Persona 5 .

After finishing these 3 amazing games in this order , HZD , Automata then finally P5 , Persona 5 is still the best .

Hardvlade

Yakuza 0. Never though I'd enjoy a game so much, bought it due to the praise/hype I saw from people here and glad I did.

Kiwami needs to get here ASAP. I'm almost tempted to get Ishin and read a guide as I play it.

Zophar

Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0
Horizon Zero Dawn
NieR Automata
Mass Effect Andromeda
Persona 5
Prey
Tekken 7

It's been a killer year.

Jamiaro

I'll buy Horizon once I've bought Pro and a new TV.

Favourite game this year... Nioh, Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.

Top Bottom