• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer

asstoassguy.jpg

liquidtmd

Banned
Preggo. Bit of anal. I was with a girl once who asked me to wrap my hands round her neck in a firm position and it got me off nicely.

Some kinks but nothing outlandish. I like watching Rocky Horror every now and again but by and large, if a girl is clean, wearing nice lingere, is comfortable in her own body and can have a laugh after sex then everything's right in the world

I wanna be tied up and spanked by a guy in a dress.

I distinctly remembered your post from the old thread because it was so delightfully weird:

Men in dresses. Not that weird, I know, but it's a common fetish of mine.

I once had a very weird sex dream where I had a hole in my forehead and a guy was slowly going at it. The brain fucking made my spine tingle in the dream. It was strangely erotic.

Sats

Banned
I distinctly remembered your post from the old thread because it was so delightfully weird:

I used to get ideas and blurbs of a series of erotic-comedy stories about a young lady who could regenerate her body, and felt no pain.

There was probably a lot of weird stuff that I'm forgetting.

MR4001

Nylons, definitely. A bit of sadism, too, to be honest - nothing too scary, though. (Thinking the sunglasses-wearing chap, sans drugs, from Tokyo Decadence...)

I used to get ideas and blurbs of a series of erotic-comedy stories about a young lady who could regenerate her body, and felt no pain.

There was probably a lot of weird stuff that I'm forgetting.

I get the feeling you've forgotten more weird things than many people have ever conceived! That's a compliment. Weird is best.

Symphonia

Banned
I love it when a girl ties me down, blindfolds me and takes complete control of me. I don't love it so much when she walks off with me still tied up. Other than that, anal play (both her and I) and golden showers - although I prefer to be in the shower for that one.

pompidu

I love it when a girl ties me down, blindfolds me and takes complete control of me. I don't love it so much when she walks off with me still tied up. Other than that, anal play (both her and I) and golden showers - although I prefer to be in the shower for that one.

Currently trying to get my girlfriend to do this to me. SO far a no go.

Lol. Still my weirdest sex dream to date. Though the dream where two lesbians pleasured me as I ate cake, while a trio of guys watched from a couch was also pretty strange.

My weirdest sex dreams involved Freddy Krueger coming out of a wall. It was disturbing as hell.

Why can't I get lesbians and cake? *scowl*

Symphonia

Banned
Currently trying to get my girlfriend to do this to me. SO far a no go.
Does she let you tie her down and blindfold her at all? If not, try and ease her into doing it - it will open her eyes to how just fucking amazing the feeling of not knowing what is coming is.

pompidu

Does she let you tie her down and blindfold her at all? If not, try and ease her into doing it - it will open her eyes to how just fucking amazing the feeling of not knowing what is coming is.

She sometimes likes get her hands tied together but that's about the extent of it. Trying to get her to do more kinky stuff. She, for the most part, has been pretty vanilla in the bedroom.

Delio

Tight boxer briefs/briefs on a guy with a ass to work them. Ass as well,Knee highs and thigh highs on guys with long legs and submissive guys.

Symphonia

Banned
She sometimes likes get her hands tied together but that's about the extent of it. Trying to get her to do more kinky stuff. She, for the most part, has been pretty vanilla in the bedroom.
Need to get that shit sorted, son. Vanilla sex is great every now and then, but every once in a while you gotta do something completely crazy to mix it up and keep it fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom