• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your wife slept with over 20 guys in college, she tells you 20 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
image.php
Seifer told me about it.

Pshhhh, if you're gonna quote Raijin, you gotta do it properly, ya know?

Wazzim

Banned
Stupid is maybe the wrong word.
I would use priviledged.
Read through this thread, a ton of people are uttering disgust at the thought of their wife having had more than the socially allowed number of sexual partners (ideally they should be untouched virgins, bleeding during their first intercourse).
Society looks down upon female promiscuity, but obviously women still want to have sex lives (more or less outgoing) so the "lie" about the number of their sexual partners results from them being shamed into doing so.
I really can't believe young people could ever still want their SO's to have never hooked up (barring religious reasons). These are the same guys watching Brazzers videos lmao.

Just read the quoted portion of your post. That is all the explanation needed.

I see. Very shallow explanation on your behalf though.

But thats alright I guess, we are all entitled to our opinions. I can often be very direct about my opinions, without necessarily sugarcoating it or wrapping it into a neat little package. Especially if I feel conformtable about it. I mean, hey its fine if some folks are sensitive about this, but personally Im not.

As far as Im concerned everyone is welcome to let their freak flag fly.

From my observation thats pretty much how most girls tend to phrase their views, when I conversate with them about this anyway.

I guess my country is very libertine on this point which makes me relaxed at addressing it this way.

SmokyDave

I'd like to think my missus would know me well enough to be able to tell me straight away, not years later. I guess I'd say 'good on ya'. A healthy sex life makes a person happy and confident. Those dicks probably played a part in making her who she was and that's the woman I fell in love with, presumably.

JohnDoe

Banned
Hey, at this point you are arguing with Maslow, not me. You want to argue against one of the cores of psychology, be my guest. I can't really phrase it in any other way. At the end of the day, sex does make people thrive. There is an exception to every rule, of course, and maybe you are it but I doubt it.
Maslow's theory is a bunch of bullshit. Sure, it's a nice outline for human needs but following it rigidly is not a good idea.

Can't believe this thread is still going. Presumably those who think a girl sleeping with 20 guys in four years is too many also think that a guy sleeping with 20 girls in four years is too many?

She said 82 guys (she's 27 years old). I said cool.

She said 17 niggas in the last 5 years. I say cool.

She said 1 was for 4 years and 10 months and 16 were in 2 months.

Fifty man a rev rev yah body.
Dah mean a say ur Poompoom a taxi.
If fi mi fifty-one bah mi no want it.
Mi a request the Gyal wit BENZ punany.

KuGsj.gif

Can't believe this thread is still going. Presumably those who think a girl sleeping with 20 guys in four years is too many also think that a guy sleeping with 20 girls in four years is too many?

Can't speak for "those guys" but I'd say yea. Especially if it's not limited to just once per partner.

Narolf

Banned
I'd like to think my missus would know me well enough to be able to tell me straight away, not years later. I guess I'd say 'good on ya'. A healthy sex life makes a person happy and confident. Those dicks probably played a part in making her who she was and that's the woman I fell in love with, presumably.

Easier to demonstrate empathy in your case, since you have got quite a bit of sexual experiences over the years yourself. OP is unlucky.

Some people want a sexually confident woman without the experience. In other words, people are dumb.

I'm amazed I didn't see you in this thread yesterday (unless I missed it)

I posted a bit yesterday night. Frankly these kinds of threads are all the same. Sex myths, insecurity and sexism all parading around like some kind of "rational thought." Shit is pathetic.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
20 guys? That's a lot of creampies.

I'd rather not know that my wife came pre-marinated in gigantic wads of baby batter drawn from regular sex with twenty other guys.

Looking on the plus side, at least she'll have nice skin.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
i wouldnt and dont care about the sexual promiscuity of my partner. "Purity" as it pertains to sexual relations means nothing to me.

edit: As a side-note i also dont care about virginity (other than i make a mental note of attempting to make their first time extra special). Each physical relationship is virgin as far as im concerned.

Good man. And unexpected for your user name.
haha, thanks I think.

My username is from Okami, for the record
That's legit. It could be the reason why women seek out a relationship with you because they know your faithful, responsible...etc.

I'm the complete opposite. We take different approaches for finding a partner. If a relationship takes off after the first date, or random encounter, great I had a fun night, you had a fun night call me if you want. It usually doesn't go farther than that aside from the occasional repeat customers.
different strokes for different folks you know? I do wish I'd approach more women than I do, I'm somewhat reserved in that regard so I'm envious of guys like you who are constantly meeting new woman.

I see nothing wrong with either way, both have ups and downsides.

ZaCH3000

haha, thanks I think.

My username is from Okami, for the recorddifferent strokes for different folks you know? I do wish I'd approach more women than I do, I'm somewhat reserved in that regard so I'm envious of guys like you who are constantly meeting new woman.

I see nothing wrong with either way, both have ups and downsides.

That's the thing, there isn't a right or wrong way of approaching women. There isn't a magic number or a magic amount of time. That's why I can't help but shake my head at the majority of posts in this thread.

We are similar in a way.

You wish you'd approach more women than you do, and I'm envious of guys like you who can develop a relationship beyond two weeks. You have a quality that I don't and I truly wish I knew what that quality is.

We're both romantics seeking that special someone.

Qvoth

i think OP should change the title/topic into "what if your wife was a prostitute?"
i'm NOT saying having 20 different guys = prostitute though, my question is a whole new one
i'd be more interested in people's mindset for this question rather than OP's

RDreamer

i think OP should change the title/topic into "what if your wife was a prostitute?"
i'm NOT saying having 20 different guys = prostitute though, my question is a whole new one
i'd be more interested in people's mindset for this question rather than OP's

I'm pretty sure there was a thread for this a while back.

Not wife, necessarily, but I think the question was something like would you ever date a former prostitute.

Phoenix

You're single and in college. You go out with your friends 2 or more nights a week, to house parties and the like. You're attractive and get hit on by lots of people every time you go out. You enjoy sex, just like everyone else. You're okay with the idea of having a relationship with someone, but you're not rushing into it because you're having a good time and there's no drama or heartbreak involved, so you play the field, have fun with people, and if you hit it off really well with someone then you'll keep seeing them and maybe go exclusive, but there's no rush.

That's someone with options.

You're single and in college. The glow of your computer screen sustains your photosynthesis as you complain about the faint baby hairs in Kate Upton's mustache region. You recoil in horror at the thought of someone having put their unclean precious bodily fluids in your dream girl's orifices at some point in the past. How could she have betrayed you so? That dirty, dirty slut. She's all used up; fuck her. Hinata-chan, your body pillow, will always be there to comfort you.

That's someone without options.

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Perfect response for something that should be a non-issue for someone married. Chances are whomever you're with had sex before they got married - A LOT. That's a good thing, that means they went through all of what they might want to try before they got married and the decided you were the one that they wanted. You really should be more afraid of the one that had sex once or twice before meeting you - that's the one that's likely to be a closet freak.

I don't tell any woman I'm with how many other women I've actually been with before, I don't want to cockblock myself so I always say "Maybe about 9, I don't really keep count.". Honestly I do know and it's way more than 9 I keep all the details in my sex diary because I was losing count.

Anyway if it was my wife and it was 20 years ago I would not care. I know if I was young and my girlfriend had slept with more people than I had I think I'd have a little insecurity about it.

I've been married for 13 years. Sex at least once a week.

So if I ever get divorced/widowed, I'm waaaaaaaaay more 'ruined' than 20 guys in college girl.

I've only had 2 partners in my life, btw.

Communicating with your SO is so passe, best to just assume nonsense.

I honestly don't get it. This thread really is becoming a carnival of stupid on both sides.

Women can have sex as much as they want. Quit sex shaming.

Adults can determine what ideas they have about intimacy and expect out of their partners without being per se sexist and insecure.

alphaNoid

Banned
Only the most insecure of pricks would have an issue with this.

Not pricks, just insecure guys all around would have issues. Insecure pricks, insecure alpha males, insecure recluses, insecure "never had a gf before", insecure anyone. Jealousy and insecurity is probably one of the biggest downfalls of modern men, many cannot and may never overcome their terrible insecurity issues.

Meanwhile, there is some 16 year old boy who's got it figured out and won't trip for the rest of his life. He'll reap the benefits of understanding that humans are humans, faults and all, stop caring and start living.. and he'll get that sex, he'll get that blowjob and he'll do that pussy munch. He'll float through life and women because at 16 he figured out what many grown men never will. Stop giving a shit, stop making excuses, stop being a coward, stop being a friend zone, stop being a pushover and start living. Its a concept that is so easy to grasp but yet so many grown men groom themselves into thinking its something more complex, more involved than simple primal instinct. Grunt every once in a while and be attractive.

In the time it took someone to read that, 1 insecure guy got all huffy, and 1 other normal human male got laid.

I wouldn't give a shit. I don't give a shit now.

Not pricks, just insecure guys all around would have issues. Insecure pricks, insecure alpha males, insecure recluses, insecure "never had a gf before", insecure anyone. Jealousy and insecurity is probably one of the biggest downfalls of modern men, many cannot and may never overcome their terrible insecurity issues.

Meanwhile, there is some 16 year old boy who's got it figured out and won't trip for the rest of his life. He'll reap the benefits of understanding that humans are humans, faults and all, stop caring and start living.. and he'll get that sex, he'll get that blowjob and he'll do that pussy munch. He'll float through life and women because at 16 he figured out what many grown men never will. Stop giving a shit, stop making excuses, stop being a coward, stop being a friend zone, stop being a pushover and start living. Its a concept that is so easy to grasp but yet so many grown men groom themselves into thinking its something more complex, more involved than simple primal instinct. Grunt every once in a while and be attractive.

Chew on that insecure dudes.

16 is the new 13.

Sex means different things to different people. Some people take it more seriously than others, or view promiscuity as an issue. Everyone has their own values.

Personally, I don't think 20 is a big deal at all. I'm not even a very popular guy with the ladies and I'm probably around that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom