• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You're invited to join the LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta Test"

DryvBy

Sounds like work and I don't visit their forums, I have other forums like this one I enjoy much more.

NeoGAF is it. I go to the MVP forums once in a while (mainly to catch up what I may have missed). Most of the time I just get an email with things they want members to check out. Or surveys. It's really nothing. No work or requirements to log-in all the time.

alexbull_uk

Much jealous. Is this one US-only?

I always love LBP betas, it's such a good community. I think the only one I've missed is the water beta (and LBP3, apparently).

Ah well, already got my preorder in. I hope it's as good as it looks!

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Much jealous. Is this one US-only?

I always love LBP betas, it's such a good community. I think the only one I've missed is the water beta (and LBP3, apparently).

Ah well, already got my preorder in. I hope it's as good as it looks!

I'm in Canada and I got it.

AmuroChan

Sounds like work and I don't visit their forums, I have other forums like this one I enjoy much more.

It really depends on what you want out of this and how invested you want to be in the PS community. For example, The MVP community is where Sony goes to get volunteers to go to conferences like E3 or Gamescom to work on the show floors or in various hosted events. You get a free pass into the conference and also get to meet a bunch of Sony people and other MVP's. So it's a pretty cool program.

doby

There is a Private EU PlayStation Beta programme that usually has private betas that aren't usually discussed in public, been like that for over 10 years. This looks like one of them - but it looks like your invitations hasn't come from being a member of that, rather being an US PlayStation MVP.

Yeh he got it because of his MVP status, a small hand picked group were selected from the LBP community and they're giddy as hell right now (and rightly so).

There is indeed a SCEE beta program, I am one such member.

I thought there was an SCEA equivalent though? I understood it as the relevant territories tested games from studios from within their territory. But I've also heard that the Americans can't be trusted so we (SCEE) get more betas, who knows.

Anyway, I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of an LBP3 beta ;)

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
So it's looking like an MVP exclusive thing. Well, I'm a big enough fanboy. No better time to sign up!

Dart

PS+ member
USA
PlayStation MVP

As well and still haven't gotten shit!

WTF bro?!

Forgot to mention that I was in the original LBP & LBP 2 beta as well.

Your creative talents have been recognized within the LittleBigPlanet™ community and you have been cordially invited to join the LittleBigPlanet™3 Private Beta Test!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sends me to a EU site so that's odd. Hopefully it has local multiplayer, if I'm gonna break and report stuff, I wanna do it with my little siblings.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
250 character max? Come on Sony.... I have stories to tell. Now i have to shrink 773 to 250....

I wonder if they would get pissy if I just put a link to pastebin with a 3 paragraph letter.

Hahaha, I just had the same problem. Ruining the chance for my writing to shiiiine! Well, managed to submit my application. Hopefully I can get in and they'll still be handing out codes.

Top Bottom