• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You're invited to join the LittleBigPlanet 3 Private Beta Test"

I agree that we should start a request/beg list just in case another round comes out or they start handing out codes through sites like the other LBP betas (also I would like on that list very much....)

Sami+

Beta's for the new create mode? I don't have a single creative bone in my body.

First to quote gets my code. :)

DryvBy

According to MVP thread:

"You all have beta access. Check the email associated with your MVP PSN account.

You're welcome. More coming, as always. Enjoy."

Hollow

250 character max? Come on Sony.... I have stories to tell. Now i have to shrink 773 to 250....

I wonder if they would get pissy if I just put a link to pastebin with a 3 paragraph letter.

Mine ended up being 1208 characters.

It was painful just to cut it down into something so simple.

Boss Man

I would give my code away but I want in on that sweet tiny digital exclusive shirt or w/e they will probably give me for doing this.

I would give my code away but I want in on that sweet exclusive tiny digital shirt or w/e they will probably give me for doing this.

I can send you a shirt. A tiny one. I will even Sharpie "LBP" on it...

Edit: And here ya go...Now you don't need your code!

lbpheartyjdmu.png

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I would give my code away but I want in on that sweet tiny digital exclusive shirt or w/e they will probably give me for doing this.
Traditionally, it's this:

Roupa_Rara_Colete_Teste_Beta.png

for participating (glows in the dark), and this:

For reporting a good number of bugs.

Basically, I need to get into the beta to make my perfect Breaking Bad level.

Creaking

Man, if I had known being a PlayStation MVP netted you THESE kinds of bonuses, I would have signed up a lot sooner!

Creaking

I address this question to former PlayStation MVP applicants (who are now members):

Do you remember how long it took between the time you applied and the time you got in?

netguy503

I address this question to former PlayStation MVP applicants (who are now members):

Do you remember how long it took between the time you applied and the time you got in?

I have a MVP on my friends list that said they stopped taking apps awhile ago.

dcelw540

I need it!! :( ive been in littlebigplanet beta, littlebigplanet 2 beta, modnation racers beta, and littlebigplanet karting beta :( I will cry myself to sleep if I don't get one

ViciousDS

Banned
Man, if I had known being a PlayStation MVP netted you THESE kinds of bonuses, I would have signed up a lot sooner!

Yes......it nets a bunch of garbage forums(Sony's official forums are terrible), and beta begging. So many threads on why can't MVP's get beta for this. Swear, everytime a game gets announced there is an 8 page thread of "Can we get beta, or alpha.......MVP's should get access to it." It's like a lot of them think they are entitled to everything when that tag gets attached to their name.

plainr_

If someone has a spare code for PS4 to give, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will photoshop your avatar on a truck plowing through a simulated traffic jam in return. :p

Creaking

I have a MVP on my friends list that said they stopped taking apps awhile ago.

The application website is still up and still functioning, so unless it's there as a big BS, your friend might be mistaken.

Yes......it nets a bunch of garbage forums(Sony's official forums are terrible), and beta begging. So many threads on why can't MVP's get beta for this. Swear, everytime a game gets announced there is an 8 page thread of "Can we get beta, or alpha.......MVP's should get access to it." It's like a lot of them think they are entitled to everything when that tag gets attached to their name.

Well the official forums are like the Yahoo of gaming websites. It's a starting point, meaning there are a lot of people who don't have a good grasp of forum/online etiquette, and there are simply a lot of bozos that don't know anywhere better to go.

netguy503

If someone has a spare code for PS4 to give, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will photoshop your avatar on a truck plowing through a simulated traffic jam in return. :p

Again, I think we should have a thread of a list of who wants in and the people with spare codes can go down it. Worked very well for most BETA's in the past.

ViciousDS

Banned
The application website is still up and still functioning, so unless it's there as a big BS, your friend might be mistaken.

Well the official forums are like the Yahoo of gaming websites. It's a starting point, meaning there are a lot of people who don't have a good grasp of forum/online etiquette, and there are simply a lot of bozos that don't know anywhere better to go.

Lol, love this analogy....

GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE!!!!!

Boo to this MVP malarkey! One of the main reasons I subscribed to PS+ was the incentive of first access to Sony studios betas -- what happend to that, Sony?

Huh? What happened to that?!

I'm saltier than the Dead Sea. >:[

Creaking

OT: Oh neat, TIL LBP3 is getting a PS3 release. What's the difference between the two versions?

Not much! PS4 gets Share, some touch pad functionality, and better graphics. Usermade levels are compatible between the two versions and there might even be cross-play.

Seems You have to be activate in lbp.me and be a great creator... makes me want to cry because that's my favorite game series and I cant be chosen

Man, you know you got it bad when you have a dream about getting an invite email. Stupid brain, playing trickses on us.

I also dreamt I was in the world of TLoU and bricks/bottles did nothing to Clickers. The horror... the horror...

Top Bottom