• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube/Geoff Keighley hosting 12 hour E3 stream, [Up: Schedule]

Who did his wardrobe?

"Pink trousers?, sure they look nice"
" thinly striped beat up old tee? WELL WHY THE FUCK NOT"
"Black Umbro jacket from a 2001 football riot? absoFUCKINGlutely"

I'm so tepid on VR content, It always looks gimmick heavy but not a gimmick like Portal that seems fresh and well utilized.

Plus the poor graphics don't really do much.

The Star Trek thing is the most interesting but only because I'm a huge trekkie.

I'm so tepid on VR content, It always looks gimmick heavy but not a gimmick like Portal that seems fresh and well utilized.

Plus the poor graphics don't really do much.

The Star Trek thing is the most interesting but only because I'm a huge trekkie.

VR is not a gimmick. And what can be poor graphics for a regular 2d experience, can be very convincing in VR. It is very hard to describe, but have faith, it is real, and it is exciting. (This is from owning a Vive)

VR is not a gimmick. And what can be poor graphics for a regular 2d experience, can be very convincing in VR. It is very hard to describe, but have faith, it is real, and it is exciting. (This is from owning a Vive)

This, a good art style does wonders for a low poly game in VR, case in point the GearVR game Dead Secret, very immersive with the right balance of object scale and pacing. Speaking of that Gear game that was just shown reminded me heavily of it art wise, I didn't catch the name, anyone else?

Excellent coverage and hosting from Geoff and the team, it was a real pleasure to watch! Get some sleep now Keighley, you earned it!

Look forward to next year!

Top Bottom