• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube/Geoff Keighley hosting 12 hour E3 stream, [Up: Schedule]

Tripolygon

Banned
As unlikeable as a car's salesman.
Lol

A24ZRmq.gif
AH79GKj.gif

sun-drop

Interesting that Sony might not have a 4k device at the $300 price point...unless neo is $350 or lower they have been caught on the hop a bit in that regard

Cuburt

Ew at that marketing segment and Geoff still begging for freebies live. Gross.

I knew Joel McHale was telling the truth when he asked Geoff what flat screen he was planning on taking home at the VGX. It's probably something Geoff was bragging to him off-screen with the way he responded by changing the subject.

jrmanimal

Lil' Wayne was supposed to appear in the show today, but he had seizures during the flight and had to make a emergency stop in Nebraska.

And Geoff's work is amazing...E3 without him wouldn't be the same for me.

Tripolygon

Banned
Ew at that marketing segment and Geoff still begging for freebies live. Gross.

I knew Joel McHale was telling the truth when he asked Geoff what flat screen he was planning on taking home at the VGX. It's probably something Geoff was bragging to him off-screen with the way he responded by changing the subject.
That's pretty standard in these things. I'm sure Joel McHale has gotten tons of free stuff from different manufacturers.

emb

It seems like a safe thing to say for the day they eventually phase out the original Xbox One. Right now it seems appalling but in four or five years people will be fine with it.
That's actually fine with me, I just wish they would be cleaner about it. Either 'hey this is the new Xbox and it's also backwards compatible' or just don't. Not the whole thing where it's kinda Xbox One and kinda the next one and games all have to work with both for a while.

Fucking Geoff, trying to be so coy but hes clearly shown a lot of enthusiasm for the Sony show, i wonder what he knows. Well, we'll find out soon. I've always been so fond of him.

Overall E3 has been great so far! No real surprise announcements but everyone's conferences have been on point, for the most part. Really nice to see more diverse lead characters too. Not to mention colour coming back to gaming, but i suppose we've been on that path for awhile.

Kinsei

Banned
Fucking Geoff, trying to be so coy but hes clearly shown a lot of enthusiasm for the Sony show, i wonder what he knows. Well, we'll find out soon. I've always been so fond of him.

Overall E3 has been great so far! No real surprise announcements but everyone's conferences have been on point, for the most part. Really nice to see more diverse lead characters too.

Steep and Prey were surprises (I don't think either of them leaked).

Bsigg12

Yup.....that's not a good sign. Talk about fucking the original install base

If it's in like 3 years where a normal cycle ends.....fine....but if we see Scorpio exclusives within the year of he launch. Fuck that

I think it's fine as long as the Xbox One and Slim get games for at least another 2-3 years from now. That essentially sets up a 6 year generation for the Xbox one.

Jade said Hennig has been working with Lucas but I'm guessing she meant LucasArts. I wish she was working with Lucas himself though. That'd be awesome.

Tripolygon

Banned
Yes but I don't like when it becomes about his actual person. Like his smile and such.
Nobody is attacking his smile, that's certainly not what i meant by the gifs.

FYI, those gif came about during that Xbox One launch drm debacle. I'm sure there is a YouTube video somewhere.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
it's sad to see what happened to Ready At Dawn, but hey they had their chance to become really big and they blew it.

Cuburt

That's pretty standard in these things. I'm sure Joel McHale has gotten tons of free stuff from different manufacturers.
Geoff begging for stuff on a live stream is another level of shameless. When he said to Major Nelson "I have your word, on camera!" or whatever he said, he wasn't joking.

Kinsei

Banned
it's sad to see what happened to Ready At Dawn, but hey they had their chance to become really big and they blew it.

Not everything has to be a huge AAA game. I personally think this looks better than The Order.

Geoff begging for stuff on a live stream is another level of shameless. When he said to Major Nelson "I have your word, on camera!" or whatever he said, he wasn't joking.

Seriously? He caught Major Nelson messing up and decided to rib him on it. I would have done the same thing to someone I know if they messed up like that.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
That guy looks like when you max out all your stats in Create-A-Player.

I have to say I'm really enjoying Geoff's E3 coverage today. I've been watching since the beginning and the coverage, interviews and demos have been great. The guest selection has been strong as well. His interview with Hideo Kojima today was a particular treat.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Definitely sad to see RaD showing off that game, but hey, maybe they'll bounce back soon with something big. They need to be more ambitious with the gameplay rather than just the presentation. They know how to do it.

Top Bottom