• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube/Geoff Keighley hosting 12 hour E3 stream, [Up: Schedule]

ViciousDS

Banned
So Shannon Loftis has said some games may be exclusive to Scorpio in the future. All dependent on developers.

Yup.....that's not a good sign. Talk about fucking the original install base

If it's in like 3 years where a normal cycle ends.....fine....but if we see Scorpio exclusives within the year of he launch. Fuck that

Elaniel

Neo Member
It seems like a safe thing to say for the day they eventually phase out the original Xbox One. Right now it seems appalling but in four or five years people will be fine with it.

Totally agree, but I wonder how soon it would actually happen. Might make the S even less attractive to some people.

tumblr_m9cb0xftwY1rqkbnx.gif

I would do unspeakable things with this woman. Dear God.

Kinsei

Banned

If it's in like 3 years where a normal cycle ends.....fine....but if we see Scorpio exclusives within the year of he launch. Fuck that

Wasn't it obvious? They're not going to release a console with all of that extra power and not make use of it. I imagine most games will work on the One with a few Scorpio exclusives, mostly VR stuff, peppered in until the One is phased out around 2018/2019.

jet1911

Halo 6 is totally a Scorpio exclusive.

Asd202

That's just a matter of time the gap in power is just too big.

Brinbe

Geoff's been doing a great job all day. System looks sexy as fuck

AND NEW CONTROLLER

This has been more informative than the actual conference

Top Bottom