• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys: Memories of Celceta Limited Edition announced

Shahed

Even if we did get a retail release in the UK, the chances of a Limited Edition are virtually zero I'm guessing.

So I went ahead and pre-ordered the LE from Canada

Tapejara

Update:

I got an email back from EB Games and they said the order shows up as "Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition." on their end, and that I do not have an order for FIFA 14. I just told them to cancel it (as the order page wouldn't allow me to) and re-ordered the item.

So ya, it seems to be a weird glitch on the user end, but to be safe I would re-order it.

Just got this email from Amazon this morning:

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on August 23, 2013. The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Ys: Memories of Celceta - PlayStation Vita"
Estimated arrival date: December 02, 2013

atomsk

Party Pooper
Just got this email from Amazon this morning:

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on August 23, 2013. The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Ys: Memories of Celceta - PlayStation Vita"
Estimated arrival date: December 02, 2013

We'll see if XSeed has anything to announce when the west coast wakes up...

Also odd is that both versions on Amazon (USA) are unavailable to preorder right now

We'll see if XSeed has anything to announce when the west coast wakes up...

Also odd is that both versions on Amazon (USA) are unavailable to preorder right now

Yeah, I don't know why they stopped taking more pre orders. Hopefully there is an announcement today or tomorrow.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
They said they were looking into it on Friday. I doubt we'd hear anything today. Maybe Monday.

Any chance this hits PC later on>?

Maybe the Chinese company that ported Ys Seven will do it. Supposedly they were going to release that in English too but I don't know if anything ever came out of that.

I doubt Falcom will port it though, and if Falcom doesn't port it XSEED won't be releasing it.

Ongakubito

Neo Member
Got an update email from amazon telling me that the estimated delivery date has been changed to December 2nd, 2013 tonight. This the real one now?

Sorry to revive this thread, but I just received an email from Amazon.ca saying they have CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER. Needless to say, I am incredibly pissed off. To top things off, the cancellation comes so late that everyone else is sold out.

NEVER AGAIN, AMAZON.CA. NEVER FUCKING AGAIN.

EDIT: Best Buy still has stock if you're in the same boat as me. Who knows at this point if you'll get it, but yeah. What a clusterfuck.

Hmm. Dunno who I trust more at this point, actually. Thanks for the info, I'll have to think about whether I want to switch to VGP or not!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Sorry to revive this thread, but I just received an email from Amazon.ca saying they have CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER. Needless to say, I am incredibly pissed off. To top things off, the cancellation comes so late that everyone else is sold out.

EDIT: Best Buy still has stock if you're in the same boat as me. Who knows at this point if you'll get it, but yeah. What a clusterfuck.

Thank you! I was so pissed when I got the email.

chrono01

Wow, that's horrible.

Something strange I noticed is that it's listed as "PROMO: GTA V POSTER 2 - Vita" under my EBGames.ca pre-order. The price and everything is the same [$59.99]. There's no option to update/cancel my order either. o_O

I hope everything goes alright with the pre-order...

Wow, that's horrible.

Something strange I noticed is that it's listed as "PROMO: GTA V POSTER 2 - Vita" under my EBGames.ca pre-order. The price and everything is the same [$59.99]. There's no option to update/cancel my order either. o_O

I hope everything goes alright with the pre-order...

Yeah, a few of us noticed that a while back.
I e-mailed EB about it and the person who I talked to assured me that it was just some error with their labeling system or whatever, and if the order is open then you should be sent the Ys Silver Anniversary Edition.
That was in my case however and I can't speak for everyone else who is experiencing this glitch, but if you're worried about it then maybe give them an email or something.

chrono01

Yeah, a few of us noticed that a while back.
I e-mailed EB about it and the person who I talked to assured me that it was just some error with their labeling system or whatever, and if the order is open then you should be sent the Ys Silver Anniversary Edition.
That was in my case however and I can't speak for everyone else who is experiencing this glitch, but if you're worried about it then maybe give them an email or something.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll probably wait and see how things go, I'm sure things will [hopefully] be fine. I'm not too worried about it, although it definitely is strange.

jengo

Best Buy finally re-posted the standard edition on their website, but no in-store pickup option! Ugh I guess I have to go to my local Best Buy this weekend to figure this stuff out. A long ass holiday weekend of Y's will be mine!!

Upgraded the shipping on my LE preorder last night, and my estimated arrival changed to "We'll let you know soon". Really hope I didn't screw up my order, I've really been ithcing to play this, it looks fantastic!

Dio

Banned
Yeah, I'm excited too. In fact, this is my only reason to own a Vita, besides the promise of more games in the future - it's a system seller for me. Falcom is one of the few companies that can do this, at least for me, with a single game. It'll go alongside my original PC Engine copy of Ys 4: Dawn of Ys.

Upgraded the shipping on my LE preorder last night, and my estimated arrival changed to "We'll let you know soon". Really hope I didn't screw up my order, I've really been ithcing to play this, it looks fantastic!

nah. amazon doesn't know poo about this niche title

Indeed. I ordered the Silver Aniversary Edition on Sept 4.

Order status:
Delivery Estimate
Dec 2, 2013 by 8:00pm

Product page:
Pre Order. Available November 26.

WAT.

Indeed. I ordered the Silver Aniversary Edition on Sept 4.

Order status:
Delivery Estimate
Dec 2, 2013 by 8:00pm

Product page:
Pre Order. Available November 26.

WAT.
At least I got Aciv free out of this whole thing lol

Cs told me I wasn't going to get the game after release. We tried to order twice but no go lol

Zekes!

Just put in a pre-order on bestbuy.ca, whew. I don't even own a Vita (yet) but I figured better get it while I can.

What happened with your order?

Something to do with amazon system thinking my address was deleted or something. but i sorted SMB3DW with an overnight. but with Ys showed an ETA of december but i told them about SMB3DW as well. i mentioned to them that i preordered ys the day it went up. so CS told me to try to order again and see if it shows the release date but nope still had the same problem. i figured the game is so niche amazon just didn't have enough? idk. she was trying to offer me a promo discount but i asked if i can have ACIV since my issue with SMB3DW as well. but my order still is there. just won't have release day delivery unless it magically gets changed on sunday. but i'm not holding my breath. i think they also updated their system as well. i don't remember status showing "preordered". i know they added Release date on orders now as well. so it must have caused an error somewhere while they were updating.

amazon email update

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on August 30, 2013 ():

"Ys: Memories of Celceta - Silver Anniversary Edition"
Estimated arrival date: November 27, 2013

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account:

We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com/customer-service

Looks like I'm not the only one who isn't getting release day shipping from Amazon, despite having Prime and a decent pre-order time period..

In another thread, someone said that if you cancel your order and immediately reorder once they sort their dates out, Amazon will apply release day shipping. Can anyone confirm this?

Looks like I'm not the only one who isn't getting release day shipping from Amazon, despite having Prime and a decent pre-order time period..

In another thread, someone said that if you cancel your order and immediately reorder once they sort their dates out, Amazon will apply release day shipping. Can anyone confirm this?
I'm kinda weary of trying that, is the SAE supposed to be really rare?

Edit: Amazon shipped out my copy and I'll have it tomorrow.

Top Bottom