• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links |OT| A Speedy Beatdown

Ilvocare

really if you have three RE wyverns with three RE spirits that's like 6 whole times to revive red-eyes

as someone rolling with ghetto hammer shark ever since summer beating red eyes that many times becomes kinda impossible

i welcome our new semi-limited overlords

I imagine Spirit will just be replaced with Birthright for nonzombie decks

Most likely. The only thing different is that they can be destroyed by S/T Destruction and aren't searchable.

not liking the quantity of defensive cards they are adding to this game so far...

I know. I really dislike Draining Shield. Playing against mill and stall decks is already as frustrating as it gets, it's going to get really tiring to fight through three of them...

---

So, I spent 1300 gems on the new pack and got 2 Forbidden Chalice (resetting after I got my first), 1 Panzer Dragon, 1 Painful Decision and 1 Draining Shield.

Overall, I think is a great box but not as good as Dawn of Destiny as a standalone box, but as an "strengthening" box.

ReiGun

They're adding Etolie Cyber and Blade Skater to Alexis' duel rewards, which I can't give too many props for because they should have been that from the start.

Still, if you wanna use Cyber Blader, there you go.

SephLuis

Pulled 10 packs from the new minibox today. It came the 2 UR cards. Feels good.

Wonder if I should insist to get that SR dark with 1900 ATK and the trap that destroy the enemies ATK.

I hope you guys keep playing and posting here

---

So, today's Kaiba's Birthday and we get sleeves, a game mat and 500 gems by using him in 10 duels. Crowler's Unlock Event is available too and by maxing out the event points you get about 500 gems, plus some Ancient Gear cards and him as a playable character, too.

Ancient Gears sound really interesting because they're immune to most staples nowadays, and with Ancient Gear Castle, they can summon their beaters from out of nowhere, so I think packing S/T destruction is now a must (or a way of dealing with Golem outside of the Battle Phase)

cHinzo

Ugh, the newest farm deck for Crowler requires a card from Bastion. I still haven't unlocked him yet, so I guess that's what I'm gonna do next. Can u just farm the DM Duelists or do u need to specifically unlock him in the GX world? The extra gems are nice from the Kaiba's Birthday event.

Ugh, the newest farm deck for Crowler requires a card from Bastion. I still haven't unlocked him yet, so I guess that's what I'm gonna do next. Can u just farm the DM Duelists or do u need to specifically unlock him in the GX world? The extra gems are nice from the Kaiba's Birthday event.

You can unlock him by farming DM Duelists. That's actually the way I did it.

So, I decided to spend my gems from the Kaiba event and got Birthright, Wall of Disruption and Man-Eater Bug. I reset the box because I want another Birthright and maybe a third Forbidden Chalice, but now that I think about it, I've reset this box twice now, and I still haven't gotten a single Dark Magician of Chaos or Blade Knight...

And I still kick myself for trading my Gravekeeper's Vassal early in the game.

Created a thread for this on the new forums. Look for it if and when you join.

Crowler and his Ancient Gears are great. They seem like they will make a major splash in the meta.

Many decks rely on the backrow to be competitive. Many decks are viable because they run Enemy Controller, Mirror Wall and so, and since AG are invulnerable to that (or, at least, won't fall to those), people will have to find another way of dealing with them.

You can kill Horus, Silent Magician, Blue-Eyes and so with Mirror Wall, but you cannot do that with Golem, and the worst thing is that it's also its 3k piercing.

I'm in legend league and most people I play use cyber angel decks. Quite OP stuff. Best counter i have is stray lambs followed by golden apples, which with my Yami Yugi skill power of dark makes my token stronger then whatever attacked me.

What would you guys say is the best way to counter cyber angel daikini decks?

I'm in legend league and most people I play use cyber angel decks. Quite OP stuff. Best counter i have is stray lambs followed by golden apples, which with my Yami Yugi skill power of dark makes my token stronger then whatever attacked me.

What would you guys say is the best way to counter cyber angel daikini decks?

Econs to econ take if they activate Dakini effect (you then sac her), this helps kill their resource regeneration which is their biggest strength. Also, while it is an UR, Floodgate trap hole is very powerful against them. Lastly, Wall of Disruption from the most recent set savages them as they don't run much if any backrow hate.

fersnake

just a reminder to the people playing Duel Links on emulator or not xD tomorrow 17 Nov 2017 Konami is release it on Steam/PC according to this site: http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/news/detail.php?id=3734

Battle1.png

DeckEdit.png

Top Bottom