• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions 2nd Teaser Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fj0823

From the look of it I thought it was going to introduce a new mechanic entirely.

Doesn't this kind of throw off the OG/GX/5Ds timeline if it does?

They can always give them fusion/ritual support without the need of synchros and Xyz, but they need to be consistent and focus on a theme and special summons.

If the movie has cards like "2 tributes,2500 atk, no special summon conditons, effect: 500 damage each turn" like in the OG series, then yeah....trash tier.

BlueEyes Aternative Dragon is a step in the right direction. A small one though, the new fusion is just perfect though.

EMT0

Banned
I'm probably the only person hoping that they reboot the Arcana Knights/'s Knights while they're at it but that's because I actually have a deck revolving around them.

The dream T_T

The Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions film has sold about 88,000 advance tickets since 130 theaters began selling them on Saturday. It had already sold 50,000 on the first day. The film has sold the highest number of pre-sale tickets of any Toei film.
ANN

Why would Kaiba search for the Millennium Puzzle when he gave Yugi the Millennium Ring? This makes absolutely no sense given the end of Millennium World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom