• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeboyd Games announces Cosmic Star Heroine (Suikoden/PhantasyStar-inspired Unity RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is not coming out tomorrow so don't get your hopes up THAT much.

I am, however, extremely pleased with how the trailer turned out. Couldn't have hoped for better. :)

Forgot about this game

I know its only 2 people I think working on it?

Guess I'll watch the trailer tomorrow

Zeboyd Games
Robert (Hey, that's me!) - Programming, design, writing
Bill - Graphics, animation, level design

There's also Chris & Dan at HyperDuck Soundworks that do our music & sound effects. Logichole Studios were in charge of the trailer. Also, Laura Shigihara (Plants vs. Zombies, Rakuen) helped us for one of the songs (vocals + lyrics).

logichole

Neo Member
Oh hey, it's this thread!

I hope everyone enjoys the trailer in the morning, we put a lot of love into it. There's a lot to notice too, for folks who like to look for style references and frame-step through shots to notice the small details :) Bonus points to anyone who can identify some of the particular scenes, shows, and games I reference!

Let's just say I wrote a pretty in-depth treatise on the Persona 5 trailer back when that launched, so I know the appeal for that kind of viewer: https://storify.com/logichole/colors-and-symbolism-in-the-persona-5-trailer

Have fun!

FiraB

Banned
The trailer has a new remixed version of Alyssa's theme (which is a longer, more intense version of the music we used in the original reveal). Our trailer team did a really great job synching the music up to the trailer action. :)

Awesome, really like how you guys have handled the music for the game so far so looking forward to it.

ChrisD

I've always thought that your avatar looked cool, Zeboyd, had no idea it was a design for a character in your game.
I'm now way too excited to see something I wasn't even aware of 'til now!

Noogy

People are going to like it. It's hot. I helped them create the original teaser but this one is something else.

Love the trailer! Just can't believe this is made by only two guys. Like all my Phantasy Star dreams mixed with 90's anime come true. The art is soooo good.

RPGCrazied

Just the right price. See SE, this is how you do it, not $40.

I just have a question, no PS3 or Wii U version in the cards? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom