• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeku revealed for Street Fighter V!

Ryce

Trailer | Blog Post
rZ4TNiW.jpg

Zeku, the Ever-Changing Ninja, infiltrates Street Fighter V on October 24!

First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy's former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again...until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

MrCarter

Wow four threads already lol. His theme is dope! Can’t wait to get more details on him but so far he looks creative.

Pompadour

I'm ready to declare his theme song the best piece of music in the game.

Edit: And his story costume is a fucking suit!

farisr

Another blonde? LMAO.

Can't watch the trailer right now, will in a bit, but all these Strider mentions have me curious.

Tizoc

Assuming he can change into his younger self during a match, he would be among the first characters in a VERY long time to do so, at least since Atlus' Power Instinct series (someone correct me on this)

Cepheus

His face does not suit his fighting style or outfit or anything. It makes him look like an Overwatch character or something.

Raitaro

Love his younger Strider look but I'm not sold on his regular foppish old English/French gentleman face, honestly. Looks a bit too much like a cross between that actor who played Tywin Lannister and one of the four Musketeers. Maybe he'll grow on me though.

Pompadour

Love his younger Strider look but I'm not sold on his regular foppish old English/French gentleman look, honestly. Looks a bit too much like a cross between that actor who played Tywin Lannister and one of the four Musketeers. Maybe he'll grow on me though.

But his hair is white?

Veal

Assuming he can change into his younger self during a match, he would be among the first characters in a VERY long time to do so, at least since Atlus' Power Instinct series (someone correct me on this)
I have been seriously wanting a character like the twins in street fighter for a minute! I never liked Guy all that much but Zeku is day one for sure!

Top Bottom