• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeku revealed for Street Fighter V!

kirblar

Another blonde? LMAO.

Can't watch the trailer right now, will in a bit, but all these Strider mentions have me curious.
He s gone grey and dyed it blonde on top of it.

It's really because of the time mechanic to differentiate the forms.

raven777

his CA looks awesome
DefenselessAngryDiplodocus.gif

Super ninja super has been done a million times before.

Other than that, pretty neat. I like that he has some character to him, and bad taste in clothes. It seems like a design choice. Those colours :D.

Never heard of Zeku before so I looked him up and he’s Guy’s instructor. Cool

Now that season 2 is complete I really think the move to 5 new sf characters was a cool move. Now roll out Arcade edition and start releasing established characters again like Sakura and it’ll be fun!

MrCarter

Repost from OT.

Instead of 6 characters this season we technically now have 7! When Zeku’s V-Trigger or teleport transforms into “young Zeku” he literally turns him into Guy with similar moves like the shoulder and running slide. So sick.

I love everything about him. From his moves, transformation into his younger self to his theme.

Sorry Menat but Zeku is the hottest husbando around now.

farisr

Good critical art, and love the Strider look, but can't tell from the video yet whether he'd be my kind of character to play with.

Also, not feeling the music just yet, but I have a feeling it'll grow on me.

Man, I want another season of new characters now.

me too, but this time make it so that I actually like playing with one of them.
Seems like his younger self uses bushinryu and his older a new style.
This makes sense actually, because from his description on the reveal trailer:

"First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy's former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again...until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style. "

Repost from OT.

Instead of 6 characters this season we technically now have 7! When Zeku’s V-Trigger or teleport transforms into “young Zeku” he literally turns him into Guy with similar moves like the shoulder and running slide. So sick.

yeah he also looks like he has some moves similar to ibuki when he is in his old form

now i need to know how you change forms with him

Ryce

I want at least two new characters next year. Most of the established Street Fighter characters that I have an attachment to are already in the game.

Music sounds like something out of III. (Either version.)

Only if they could make a SF soundtrack as good as that again. IV's was was dreadful while V's is more mixed.

raven777

His form changing is certainly not a V-trigger. He uses V-trigger when he was in his younger form. I guess it's either v-skill or just one of the regular moves.

HotHamBoy

His theme sounds like a remix of a lost track from Third Strike.

It's awesome.

Definitely going to be my new Menu music.

Pompadour

His form changing is certainly not a V-trigger. He uses V-trigger when he was in his younger form. I guess it's either v-skill or just one of the regular moves.

His V-Trigger looks like it turns his dash into a teleport and allows him to chain normals.

Between Menat and now Zeku, I'm officially loving these new DLC characters, from both a design and moveset perspective.

AE can't come soon enough.

Top Bottom