• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild assets leaking [possible spoiler material incoming]

The best part about all of this is because this is Zelda, all of these tools will probably have some interesting quirk to them instead of RPG percentage nonsense.

gardfish

BIG SPOILER
BIG SPOILER

BIG SPOILER

BIG SPOILER

BIG SPOILER
(could be fake)

x0egc.jpg

Please by the Goddess's please let me avoid the future posts. Want to avoid spoilers but its so hard.

Sword and shields look cool as fuck. Incase I bailout before its leaked. If its leaked that you can play as a girl beginning to end (I still think this may happen, even if very low chance.) please pm me and let me know. (Nad let me know if its a option at the start, new game+, etc.) Otherwise I want to avoid spoilers. So I should leave the thread now...hopefully...

Fandangox

Not a spoiler in the sense that it's a story spoiler. Big spoiler in the sense that's exactly the kind of cool shit you want to find out by yourself.

Yeah I assumed you meant that after I posted aince I didn't realize the costume on the left is classic Link.

Maxinas

The guy is literally blueballing all those pirates. Those spoilers though, i'm beyond excited now, hurry the hell up 9 days!!!!

Oh god the final boss is in that 4chan thread, though I luckily didn't click it before seeing the context.

Time to abandon the internet, save for GAF and Twitter.

JoeInky

Oh god the final boss is in that 4chan thread, though I luckily didn't click it before seeing the context.

Time to abandon the internet, save for GAF and Twitter.

It wasn't the actual final boss, it was a low resolution image of a bokoblin holding a wooden club on fire stretched to 4x the size.

WadeitOut

50% of the comments here are people saying they don't want the thing promised in the title.

Feel free to bail without leaving a comment first people.

Verder

what if link fuses with a deity god to become fierce deity link to fight the calamity ganon

WHERE THE FUCK IS TINGLE

Top Bottom