• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild assets leaking [possible spoiler material incoming]

HB2DBfe.png

Yup entire game got leaked.

The iso has been there for some time. It's the decrypting key that no one has.

Randomizer

what if ganondorf and link fuse to fight the calamity ganon.

WHERE THE FUCK IS TINGLE
Unfortunately Tingle will never be in a mainline Zelda again. Certain western gamers hate him. Mainly because they think he is gay as he is very camp. Guess they never played Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland. I assume these same 'gamers' grew up to join the alt-right and vote Trump

Randomizer

Wait so they downloaded this directly from Nintendo's servers? but the key won't be up until launch? How did they download an unreleased game from Nintendo's server?

Can't Nintendo just trace them and ban their Wii U's?

AAMARMO

Banned
Wait so they downloaded this directly from Nintendo's servers? but the key won't be up until launch? How did they download an unreleased game from Nintendo's server?

Nope. Pre load is up on Europe however title key haven't this identify the game.

Skeletos311

From the eShop servers I guess. I remember they got Smash Bros character info the day before the Direct like that.

big_z

Retail copies have hit stores so It's just a matter of hours now. I'm really surprised Nintendo didn't push the wiiu version a week or two to avoid this.

I really hope youtubers don't have it early or it will be a minefield of spoiler thumbnails soon. Time for a Zelda blackout.

Dug

Banned
Is
Is that
Oni Link

Oh my fuck?
It was described by the leaker as an easter egg so probably nothing significant
, but yes.

Makes me curious if the
Wind Waker
shield is an easter egg or has timeline implications...

Aquova

QOaCKco.png

I sure hope that isn't the only green tunic in the game as I don't like that one.

I agree... I'm not sure if I believe this picture. Not only am I not crazy about the green tunic, but it kinda stands out from the style of the clothing in the game. If I was making a fake leak and wanted to get people excited, those would be the three costumes I would choose, so I donno.

I sure hope that isn't the only green tunic in the game as I don't like that one.

Looks pretty traditional to me, I think it'll look nice.

But again are you seriously telling me I can roam Hyrule and kill shit as
Dark Link
is that... I mean is that what's up, because I feel like that's actually too awesome to be real.

I'm not even a spoiler hater but yeah, looks like I'll be avoiding this thread.

Outside official trailers and screenshots, this is the one game I want to experience as fresh as possible.

Emitan

Unfortunately Tingle will never be in a mainline Zelda again. Certain western gamers hate him. Mainly because they think he is gay as he is very camp. Guess they never played Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland. I assume these same 'gamers' grew up to join the alt-right and vote Trump

the tingle game wasnt even released in north america

Speely

Banned
There's going to be a shit-ton of stuff to find in this game, isn't there?

I am going to live in Hyrule for quite a while, methinks.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
This is when I bail out folks. Please keep this shit contained to this thread.

*Grovels on Floor*

Tusk

I hate myself for looking at this stuff. Time to ignore anything with the word Zelda until after the 3rd.

ubiblu

I'm a big spoilerphobe myself and absolutely don't want to spoil this glorious game, but I don't think anything so far has been that bad. Some bonus costumes, some weapon and shield graphics, some colour palette options...this is actually an amazing time to jump before dungeons, bosses, world events, towns, story spoilers and cutscenes start to hit.

If you have given into temptation already, it's not too late to come away unscathed. Just don't tempt fate again.

Top Bottom