• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Launch trailer, JP boxart, March 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Wow, that was an emotional trailer. I'm so hyped, though I'm playing on Wii U (not getting a Switch quite at launch) so I hope it's simultaneous.

Waiting for the gifs.

Machina

Banned
Zelda was the best thing about the whole presentation. Not good at all. Nintendo has no idea how to do hardware.

Soroc

Took my breath away. May have saved the launch for me, still need to see how the whole system works though

Sooner than expected by a couple weeks (the system itself included), but good to hear it's making the launch date.

Looks great too.

ReyVGM

It seems the old man has a voice now (among other characters). Either they changed their minds and added more voices for regular dialogue, or they were always in and decided to leave them out for the E3 demo.

THAT MOTHERFUCKING TRAILER.

This and Switch on my birthday. Holy fuck. Excitement for Switch cranked up to 11 even though if I'm being rational the rest of the entire presentation was thoroughly "eh, that's nice" haha.

FireVoa

The only thing I NEED to know is if this is still going to be on the Wii U or not? I have a preorder still outgoing for this and I wish they would have confirmed if the March release date is simultaneous on both systems or if Wii U was cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom