• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Launch trailer, JP boxart, March 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I NEED to know is if this is still going to be on the Wii U or not? I have a preorder still outgoing for this and I wish they would have confirmed if the March release date is simultaneous on both systems or if Wii U was cancelled.

No freaking way do they cancel Zelda on the Wii U. They would have surely said something about it by now. They might delay it to try and push Switch sales which would be extremely shitty.

WII U version is releasing on the Same date

ZHDC1eo.jpg

Thank you Baby Jesus!

deleted

That trailer was wonderful...

Kick of the whole thing with that trailer and the whole mode is different for the event.
I'll be playing this game in a little over a month on a Switch, that's for sure.

For the rest of the games... I'll wait till the treehouse thing is over. I'm sure they'll have lots of the games not mentioned in this video, but shown in the trailer reel at the end.

kris.

Banned
that fucking trailer

my god

as much as i love the zelda series, i had zero hype for this game whatsoever
JEEESUUUUUUUUUS

NINTENDO WHY DID I DOUBT YOU

that epic "Zelda at launch" trailer was quite the presentation saviour.

Mario looks great but when I saw it wasn't a launch game I was bummed.

Zelda looking so nice I might actually get challenged and have to really think about whether Persona 5 is GotY 2017 or not when I'm doing the voting thread next year.

oxidax

Holly shit is there any chance that the Japanese version has English subtitles? That voice acting was superb. I fucking loved it specially ganons

That trailer was perfect. I was going to hold off on pre-ordering since Mario's coming out during the holidays, but I don't think I'm that strong...

hlhbk

Lets hope they didn't gimp Zelda on the Wii U. Sad when the only redeeming thing at a conference to launch a console is a game that's available on your old system.

Not

Banned
Fuck. Let's go save the girl again

Fuckin' Aonuma

MAN it must suck to be a girl in this world right now

Eldainorn

Honestly, I was a little disappointed with the presentation but man that trailer... I literally got a tear in my eye for a second there. It was friggin' AMAZING.

Jarmel

Banned
I need a comparison video between the Wii U version and the Switch variant. They need to justify me spending $300 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom