• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Launch trailer, JP boxart, March 3, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRW810

They could have been clearer that it was a simultaneous worldwide release date.

I'm so unimpressed with that Switch presentation I'm actually considering the Wii U version of the game for the first time. Really depends how different the two are; if the Wii U game is vastly inferior I'll end up getting Switch.

Trailer was godlike, but man that Japanese VA caught me by surprise... and not in a good way. Can't wait to play this system seller in English.

Tonedeff

My jaw was on the floor throughout the entire trailer. I must have this now
LLShC.gif

Caelus

Fuck meeeeeeee

I wasn't really impressed by the Switch conference at all, multiple times I questioned why they were releasing this in March.

But Jesus, I skipped the Wii U, and now I have to get a Switch for this game. Maaaan.

Thank god I didn't sell off my Wii U yet, was considering it for the trade in bump towards a Switch but after that presentation def going to get this on the former. Just hope it doesn't look and run like hot ass in comparison to Switch version. That soundtrack alone...so good.

Diagol

I need a comparison video between the Wii U version and the Switch variant. They need to justify me spending $300 this year.

I agree with this. I don't know if there are any differences between the two versions. If there aren't any, there's no way I'm buying a Switch at launch for it as I'll just get it on the WiiU instead.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Not gonna lie, that looked straight fire. Finally, voice acting. And all the races looked fucking fantastic too. Loved the heavy Skyrim vibes as well. But I'll keep on being salty about no girl Link. T_T

TheFatMan

That trailer was bomb as hell. Not sure that is enough to sell me on a 300 dollar console at launch though. Especially not that close to Horizon Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Just not enough...

I was about to cancel my pre-order, then Zelda trailer happened. Voice acting is a bit sketchy, but the music is soooo... good,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom