• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition Revealed

Exquisik

People getting cancelled, are you prime members? As of now mine is safe but I've been expecting it to get cancelled for a bit now just because the world doesn't want me to have limited edition Zelda stuff.

I'm a prime member for years now and mine got cancelled.

This despicable motherfucker right here...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230517646&postcount=1608

Makes my toes curl.

Like I said, "most" of us bought the edition to keep not to resell, but it's sad that the scalpers' orders are not being cancelled like the most of us.

I'm on edge today. If they cancel my preorder after having NieR cancelled from Square....I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm keeping an eye on my order.

NFreak

Canceled here too. I'm really fucking pissed about this. Only ordered one as well. Crazy to see how everyone is getting their orders canceled. The fuck is going on?

If you're just looking for the case, the Special Edition also comes with the case and I'm sure it will be available at retail stores on released date. Best Buy currently has it as "coming soon" instead of "sold out" like the Master Edition.
Yeah, I'll have to look around for the special edition. It's just annoying to get such late notice since I could have secured a special edition somewhere else. Oh well.

WadeitOut

When did you guys preorder? I preordered it basically as soon as they opened and I'm still good. Did you guys get yours in a later wave?

Lum1n3s

When did you guys preorder? I preordered it basically as soon as they opened and I'm still good. Did you guys get yours in a later wave?
Pre-ordered mine AS SOON as it went up on Amazon with my Gf's order going through a little later. I'm legit crying right now 😭

calling other members a motherfucker? c'mon man

Look....I've stood in line before fucking Christmas in the freezing cold and seen these assholes extort money from desperate parents who stood in line and didn't get a system (for example) early enough. It was a goddamn business to them. All the parents wanted was to provide entertainment to their children for the holidays, to put a smile on their face. These people exploit other people for their own benefit. Fucking scum.

I am done. I said my peace.

Placktor

I pre-ordered in the middle of the night as soon as it went up. So far it seems random. I can't even begin to describe how mad i am.

ViolentP

Look....I've stood in line before fucking Christmas in the freezing cold and seen these assholes extort money from desperate parents who stood in line and didn't get these early enough. It was a goddamn business to them. All the parents wanted was to provide entertainment to their children, to put a smile on their face.

There is more than one way to be a bad person.

Got

Banned
Look....I've stood in line before fucking Christmas in the freezing cold and seen these assholes extort money from desperate parents who stood in line and didn't get these early enough. It was a goddamn business to them. All the parents wanted was to provide entertainment to their children, to put a smile on their face.

but that was there and this is here and calling another member here a motherfucker is uncalled for.

Erekiddo

We're contacting you about order #111-4718298-8690629 for the following item(s):

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition - Nintendo Switch

FUCK.

Esiquio

WHAT THE HELL??!! I bought three at like 2AM immediately from Amazon, and now my entire order is cancelled!!! And no, I wasn't going to flip them, one was for my brother and another for my friend. Yes, I'm an Amazon Prime member, have been for many years. Going to call Amazon about this.

antonz

Timing suggests Amazon just got their hands on their actual allotment versus what they were anticipating to get.

Very shitty situation and now I will spend the next few hours wondering if I am fucked or not.

Ponn

Banned
So is this only people with more than one on order getting the multiples cancelled then? Sounds like it so far. If so i'm sorry for those but I have to say I would prefer them doing this then cancelling people with single orders because of lack of stock.

Makki

Look....I've stood in line before fucking Christmas in the freezing cold and seen these assholes extort money from desperate parents who stood in line and didn't get a system (for example) early enough. It was a goddamn business to them. All the parents wanted was to provide entertainment to their children for the holidays, to put a smile on their face. These people exploit other people for their own benefit. Fucking scum.

I am done. I said my peace.

It's pointless really, even here where there's passionate people sharing a hobby, the thirst for easy money still shows in the form of the scalper defense force. The internet has made it easy for scalping to be a viable option as a side business for bottom feeding dirtbags.

Really sorry to hear about cancellations, I regret not ordering the 99.99 one.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Sucks so many are getting cancelled. Nintendo is a joke. Every cool release item they ever release goes through issues like this. Stop making your damn stuff so limited so people stop getting left out in the cold.

WadeitOut

I got my email confirmation at 12:25 AM January 13, 2017, so my order was placed before your. I don't think it's time based.

I used Amazon Credit Card.

Yeah weird...I got mine right away and also used my Amazon Store Card. So maybe it's just in waves and they haven't hit it yet.

I feel like there has to be some sort of other variable though.

Exquisik

So is this only people with more than one on order getting the multiples cancelled then? Sounds like it so far. If so i'm sorry for those but I have to say I would prefer them doing this then cancelling people with single orders because of lack of stock.

No. I only ordered one and still got cancelled, similar to many of the posters before me as well.

Sealtest

I ordered a single one and got cancelled.

I'm in disbelief right now.

Mine is cancelled and I ordered with 1 click right when it opened. I'm beyond pissed.

I had the chance to get it from other sources afterwards but I only want 1 and didn't want to hold the chance for others to get it. That means I need to secure every possible preorder from now on but I no longer want to take my business to Amazon. $10 GC is not nearly enough compensation for a game that means the most to me than any other game ever.

Top Bottom