• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS4/Vita/PC) - Review Thread

Feeroper

Didn't see an OT for this release so I thought Id post here - Im considering picking this up but cant decide between Vita and PS4. Its on sale for PS4 at a local shop near me, but I've heard that it is more suited to a handheld touchscreen platform.

So I can get the PS4 version for $10 cheaper than the Vita version, but give up the portability and touch screen function - is it worth the cost to just get it on Vita or is it fine to get on PS4?

CamHostage

Bumping this from many years ago since there's probably some things to check out here, alongside the news, for people who don't know the Zero Escape series...

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games has now been released on Xbox, and is included in both Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass.

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games includes remastered versions of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR). This combination pack is also available for PS4, and is on Steam if you don't have PC Game Pass or use the Windows Store.

Here's another useful thread about Zero Escape if you'd like to know more or want to dig back in:

Reevaluating the Zero Escape trilogy

Last edited:
Top Bottom