• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zone of the Enders: Enders Project announced (ZoE sequel concept, OP fully updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallokin

I really hope they sell those artworks with a new ZOE artbook. Would be glorious.

I wish I could get a hold of some of the older art books for 1 and 2. Ideally they'd put together a collector's edition like the MGSHD one in NA and include a lot of those in one place.

/XX/

Plus, their new California studio should be producing some stuff as well. Whether that'll be any good remains to be seen.
I think they will need much more time to start working on something. Seeing Mr. Imaizumi comments on his twitter account (http://twitter.com/#!/ken1555), one could deduce that (at least until recently) they didn't even have ended checking the 'résumés' or contacted many of those who participated sending those, but still accept them through KONAMI human resources department. This will take them time.

However, Mr. Kojima has reiterated recently their compromise to make this expansion and about their aperture to keep accepting with them international talents (re-using his U.S.S. 'Starship' Enterprise comparison) as things that are all futurible but fairly close in time at the same time. Milestones.

Dahbomb

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dick just got hard at some ZOE news.

Parfait

ob0UY.gif

This is real? This isn't a fever dream again?

I.... I.... Oh god let it just happen i just want to play another Zone of the Enders. Just one more.

Fabrik

Banned
Wow now before announcing a game, they announce a concept. Next step, they'll make an announcement of an idea they just had. Brilliant!

desu

Hm they are using Softimage? Anyone knows why Softimage is so popular in japan? Seeing it being used there all the time.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think this brings up an interesting point. What makes you think it wouldn't be about robots fighting in space? Did space not exist in ancient eras? :)

Sure, but the look of it is more gothic-y, spikey and skulls etc. I like the clean designs of ZOE.

Also, no cock-pit? :(

B.K.

The art is so damn cool. I really hope this comes to fruition...

As much as I want a new ZoE, I kind of hope it doesn't. At least, not in this form. I really don't like the "Jehuty" design and concept of the game.

Good for Kojima and his crew for going back to a solid IP. I think taking a break from Metal Gear for a while will do him some good. Can't wait to see it in motion.

neptunes

Kojima doesn't realize the potential they have in this IP

They can revive this franchise just like they did with MGS back in 1998.

I've completed part 1 and started 2.... but that artwork and model totally sold me on this series. Holy fucking shit! Now do I finish my PS2 copy that I started years back or wait for HD?

Awesome that we might be getting a ZoE sequel...but what in the hell did they do to the orbital frames? That Eva-esque whatever the fuck it is needs to GTFO.

Tookay

I'm happy to hear that they're considering this, but I can't say the concept or orbital frame design has me too excited.

Bear

Looks like they ditched the penis cockpits, at least for the main OF. Can't say I'll miss them.

I still can't believe ZoE3 might actually come out. Second Runner was one of the best action games to come out last gen. I must've replayed it at least a dozen times, I'm not really a speed runner but my best time was around 2 and a half hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom