• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Francisco police interrupts sex party involving midgets, emus and a fountain of sperm

Bullet Club

San Francisco police interrupts sex party involving midgets, emus and a fountain of sperm, 71 arrests

BxAoOQm.jpg

The San Francisco Police Department (SFPD) interrupted an extremely lewd party early this morning in a luxurious residence of the Presidio Heights neighborhood, arresting 71 people and seizing two boars and eight emus.

According to SFPD spokesman, Lieutenant Doug Haroldson, officers were dispatched on the site around 4 AM this morning after some neighbors complained about loud music and “wild animals running on their yard”.

Lt Haroldson says the first policemen who arrived described the scene as “a mix between an orgy and a circus freak show” and immediately called for backup.
“It seems it was a thematic sex party for people with strange fetishes. They had midgets, bearded women, wild animals and a large outdoor fountain filled with 50 gaalons of semen.”
Dozens of SFPD officers were called on the site to put an end and to the party and regain control of the total of over 500 guests and catch the wild animals.
“It was an extremely delicate operation. Hundreds of naked people trying to flee with emus and boars with ball gags in their mouths running around. It was a very chaotic scene.”
O60lNd2.jpg

It took hours for the police to sort things outs and identify everyone, and a total of 71 people were arrested on various charges.

31 of those arrests are minors simply charged with underage drinking, but some accusees face more serious accusations.

17 people are accused of bestiality and animal cruelty after the police found a video showing them having sex with the animals and all face up to 15 years in jail.

According to the SFPD, dozens of other guests could possibly be accused over the next few days.

Source: World News Daily

RAL1992

Jesus christ... 50 gallons of semen in a fountain is not what I needed to read whilst hungover, where do you even source that 🤢🤢 I can't imagine the initial reaction of the police first on site 😂

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
What in the fucking fuck is up with these fuckers that want to have sex with fucking animals? Fucking fuckers are fucked in the fucking head!

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when you're playing a videogame and you think you're pretty good. Getting high-scores. Killing bosses taking no damage. Mastering that risk/reward stuff.
Then you stumble onto YouTube and watch experts play. Forcing you to realise you're just a scrub after all and that you'll likely never never reach the effortless mastery you've just witnessed.

That's how this thread makes me feel.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Jesus christ... 50 gallons of semen in a fountain is not what I needed to read whilst hungover, where do you even source that 🤢🤢 I can't imagine the initial reaction of the police first on site 😂
Be thankful the cops showed up at 4 am to shut it down.

If the cops showed up at 9 am, the article would have said they shut down a freak show drinking animal cum for breakfast.

Texas Pride

Banned
My thoughts too. Something stupid like this had to come from California or Florida.

There's no way this would come from any other large states like Texas, NY, or any rust belt state.

I've seen and heard weird shit but this is straight up fucking bizarre. Some of it almost sounds made up.

Is this an Onion-style site? Note the name: World News Daily. Where facts don't matter.

These made me chuckle though.

Last edited:

jonnyp

History repeats itself. This is Caligula-esque. Civilizations fall when people devolve into complete degenerates.

jason10mm

Gold Member
How long until beastiality gets added to the "-phobic" list and you immediately become a racist nazi just for disapproving of it?

And I'd think the presence of a single minor at something like that would get every person there labelled a sex offender at the minimum.

Shantae

Banned
San Francisco? Please tell me Ben Pack was one of the people arrested. Oh who am I kidding, Jeff Gerstmann would still have him on the bombcast calling from prison.

Hissing Sid

Willy Wanka and the Chocobo factory!

'Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-doo,
I've got a pervert puzzle for you.
Oompa Loompa, do-ba-dee-dee,
If easily grossed out don't listen to me.

What do you get if you guzzle down cum?
Eating your fill from a Chocobo's bum.
What are you at making fountains that splat?
What do you think will come, of that?

I don't like the look of it.

Oompa Loompa do-ba-dee-da......'

Last edited:

Ownage

This is the type of party where you will see some real life ass to ass Requiem for a Dream style.

Top Bottom