• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 - Snakify your Avatar ~ OP has them all!

Enk

makes good threads.
If Guybrush was still around I would strap an eyepatch on him and dye his hair grey. I hope he's okay. He started going really crazy after I (kindly) forced him to wear the Mario suit, but I haven't seen him since. He better not be dead or I'm gonna be pissed.

NeoUltima

klee123 said:
Someone do mine Please!
22hlqu.jpg

So bad :|(I used MS paint :p)

LowParry

I was bored and saw this pic and couldn't resist making another. If anyone wants to use, by all means. I thought it was funny. :D

midna2s.jpg

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
done, though i think we started this mgs avatar thing a bit early

couldn't really make the moustache work

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Arsenic said:
What about me? memememememe!
i think a full replacement with snake's head would work well
I tried and I was expecting something better, and its horrible. but Ill post the image just for LOL sake.
snake.jpg

Arsenic

Corran Horn said:
I tried and I was expecting something better, and its horrible. but Ill post the image just for LOL sake.
snake.jpg
actually, putting it up it comes out better than most ive seen so far. :lol

thanks! :D

FunkyMunkey said:
Wooooooow, an official MGS4 AVATAR thread? WTF? And way too early?

gg neogaf

I WILL CRUSH YOU INTO DUST

seriously this thread led to the creation of the hottest avatar on GAF. sorry, it's true. Kristen Bell wearing the Solid Eye. Come on, please someone try and one-up that, but I'm saying it now -- any attempt is futile.

Esperado

:lol I don't know which one I like better. The little mustache is cuter, but the bushy mustache gives me just as much enjoyment.

Darkpen

Banned
Barakov said:
I'll give one free internet to anybody who changes "Game Battle" into "Snake Battle".
wouldn't "Crab Battle" be more a more obvious choice? It would lend itself to the MGS3 flash movie AND the Genji demo meme.

Mar

Fuck you guys. You always make me want to do this with games I don't even like.

I'll make one up tonight

Top Bottom