• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 - Snakify your Avatar ~ OP has them all!

McLovin

qqwlt0.jpg

atomico

shintoki said:
I guess mine is impossible:lol

not really. just add moustache + eyepatch to the blonde guy (it's just a couple of frames). if you wanna go all the way, you could change the girl a bit to make her look like meryl, and change the text to something more metal gear-y :lol

no can do, here. I'm still at the office.
hope the idea inspires somebody to get the job done :D

guise

Considering I don't have a PS3 yet and even if I did, have no interest in MGS games whatsoever, I spent waaay too long on this

Akia

4r7rl15.jpg

I would like a Solid-Eye w/red dot thing on the avatar's right eye.

Headband and cig if it fits. Thanks a bunch.

Pachimari

Did we ever get the highres .pdf file of the MGS4 poster?
Interesting that more aren't interested in having their own poster. =/

Is anyone able to due mine?

On a side note, I started playing MGS2 again for a refresher, and I forgot how odd the game is. IT won't let me get into a groove. Everytime I start having fun it does something that takes it away. Groove 1, playing as Snake. Destroyed? Game Pretending Raiden is Snake. Groove 2, getting used to Raiden in full by the time I met Pliskin. Destroyed? You have 400 seconds to get to Strut A (After having wandered the thing 8 times because of the waked saving system). Getting to strut A and having Raiden dive in the water every time!

Time limits make me retarded.

crowphoenix said:
Is anyone able to due mine?

On a side note, I started playing MGS2 again for a refresher, and I forgot how odd the game is. IT won't let me get into a groove. Everytime I start having fun it does something that takes it away. Groove 1, playing as Snake. Destroyed? Game Pretending Raiden is Snake. Groove 2, getting used to Raiden in full by the time I met Pliskin. Destroyed? You have 400 seconds to get to Strut A (After having wandered the thing 8 times because of the waked saving system). Getting to strut A and having Raiden dive in the water every time!

Time limits make me retarded.

Infidel! You're supposed to be pretending Snake is your friend. You can't get that while playing as him.

pubba

Mine should be fairly easy (it's only two colours) but I am on holiday and don't have photoshop installed on this computer..

Please :D

matticus

pubba said:
Mine should be fairly easy (it's only two colours) but I am on holiday and don't have photoshop installed on this computer..

Please :D

Though simple, this one is actually kinda difficult to make the items feel recognizeable. I hope you like, but anyone feel free to give it another try.

Top Bottom