• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 - Snakify your Avatar ~ OP has them all!

kurahadol

I asked very early on in the thread so it may have gotten skipped over, would anyone be up for giving my avatar the snake edge?

kurahadol

Darkpen said:
wtf is up with that dude's tongue D:

It's because Ryuji Yamazaki is the shit

Yamazaki-2k2-super.gif

All right, I decided to fully snakify the self portrait I use as my avatar. But I liked the image before it was downsampled so much that I'm posting it here.

jsf6ae.jpg

McLovin

Leidenfrost said:
All right, I decided to fully snakify the self portrait I use as my avatar. But I liked the image before it was downsampled so much that I'm posting it here.

jsf6ae.jpg
Wow that looks really bad ass. I wish I had skills like that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
~Devil Trigger~ said:
HOT

guess there's no hope for me:lol
I want one too :( Too much hate on 3s!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh DAMN! PLEASE make mine if you have time!

Yoshichan

McLovin said:
You only see kens face for 1-2 frames but ok :lol
1-2 frames' perfect!

Yoshichan

McLovin said:
Ok I finally got it to work. Here yah go :p
finishedken.gif

and heres the proof that its not just a black blop :lol
kenproof.jpg
Haha, thanks a lot bro! I knew it would be small but everything counts!

Again, thanks a lot!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
McLovin said:
happosai1copy.gif

mustache looked really awkward so I took it out.

Awesome. =) Thank you. Happosai can now go on with his panty thieving ways with the latest in MGS technology.

Top Bottom