• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I wouldn't count on having Pirate Ship in the game, because we haven't seen any swimming yet, and there doesn't seem like there's any water on the Smash Run map. I'm guessing that swimming was unpopular to the competetive crowd (could someone confirm or deny this?), so the dev team might want to remove it entirely.

Shun

126014184981.jpg
attachment.php
The only Pirate Ship that deserves to be in the game.

ffdgh

http://plus4chan.org/boards/op/src/126014184981.jpg[G] [IMG]http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=174809&stc=1&d=1335805062[MG]

The only Pirate Ship that deserves to be in the game.[/QUOTE]

Gaol cannon for sunny's final smash.

I need to ask why is Hyrule from Melee so loved? My friends request to play on that stage so much and I always loathe it. It's just such an odd stage in my opinion.

my friends and I used to play only that stage for like 4 years and then we discovered that competitive smash exists and we started using the techniques turned of items and then it became boring real quick.

Terrell

I guess we need people to keep smash on the serious side of things.

I'm not against character talk per se. I mean, as I've mentioned, I have my own favored inclusions (Takamaru), but I also don't talk like they "deserve" to be in it or that they're "confirmed" because of leaks or "Sakurai trolling" insanity. Nor do I see "dream rosters" as being a pragmatic way of going about it, as it doesn't flesh out how they'd even be playable. Because if you can't fill in that gap, how likely is it that anyone else, Sakurai included, would be able to?

I'm not going to get my hopes high only to be dashed later. Because that's the danger with going completely batshit off the handle with talk like this. I remember the Brawl Dojo days, and it serves us good to not have a repeat of it.

All that being said, to re-iterate, it is entertaining to speculate as long as you treat it like it can really go either way and stay grounded in the facts of the situation.

For example... as stated, I love Takamaru. He's a great character who has been sadly underserved by Nintendo, and his likelihood in Smash is a total toss-up.

All that said, I could see him as being a sword-based character with limited recovery, a decent but not great aerial game and a bit on the quicker side. He could have a special move set like this:

Neutral B: Shuriken - the more it's charged, the stronger it becomes, going from the standard shuriken to fireballs to clay bombs, which can be saved for later.

Forward B: Cloak - Similar to the Meta-Knight down-B move, but finishes with a dash attack at the end, which would leave him vulnerable if missed.

Down B: Katana Reflect - Similar to Wolf's Reflector, reflects projectiles back at a greater speed, trajectory based on when the move is activated before the projectile hits.

Up B: Kaginawa - Since he didn't have any vertical movement in his original game, I considered a grappling hook that, when used on the ground, would pull enemies toward him and, like Little Mac, give him limited recovery options, as this could only be used in proximity to a ledge.

Final Smash: Inazuma - Delicious lightning-based death.

... but it's all speculative, and the move set ideas seem a bit amateur-hour of me.

You know, that's a good point. Especially if they want to hype the Wii U launch too, revealing some characters that would only become available in the 3DS version after the Wii U version's launch. It wouldn't even need to be actual timed exclusivity, just simultaneous unlock to allow them to bring some new hype for the Wii U's version launch.

No. They will find another way to generate the hype for the Wii U version.

NotLiquid

I wouldn't count on having Pirate Ship in the game, because we haven't seen any swimming yet, and there doesn't seem like there's any water on the Smash Run map. I'm guessing that swimming was unpopular to the competetive crowd (could someone confirm or deny this?), so the dev team might want to remove it entirely.

Tortimer Island has what looks like a walk-off with water surrounding the area so swimming looks like it might still be intact.

not a huge fan of the stages revealed so far, they all seem big or loaded with stage hazards. So far only 3-4 stages look like they're suited for competitive play.

I also dislike how many of them don't ledges. I never liked staged you can't fall off.

DaBoss

Gonna talk about Diddy Kong and then talk more about Pit. No future (WebMs) here.

Changed Up Smash
iZo356uyH8F8Q.gif

In Brawl, it was Slap -> Kick -> Kick.

In Smash 4, it is Slap -> Kick -> Punch.

It seems to have a lot more reach with that final punch.

There's a lot here in this GIF, so pay close attention.
ibqPAaYhZrYAgZ.gif

First, we see Diddy's Rocket Barrels (Up Special) being angled horizontally which was not possible in Brawl. This is something Sakurai mentioned in one of the POTDs, but now we see it in action.

Next, we see Mario doing a dash attack into Pit who is at 130% damage. That will surely send Pit flying......it doesn't. Pit uses his new Guardian Orbitars (Down Special). It seems during the animation of getting the Guardian Orbitars out, Pit will have super armor, but is not immune to getting damage (Pit's damage percentage goes to 139%).

Now we see Diddy launching into Pit's Guardian Orbitars and it causes Diddy to abandon his Rocket Barrels. Now the Rocket Barrels go crashing on to the plane next to the right Guardian Orbitar and where Mario is. This sends Mario into probably a guaranteed KO as shown by the red lightning flash. Revven pointed out that the Rocket Barrels stay together instead of having it like in Brawl where the individual barrels would go off on their own.

Pit seems to have gone unscratched even though his Guardian Oribtars were gone right when the Rocket Barrels exploded. He was either out of the blast radius, which seems unlikely, or the ending animation for the Guardian Orbitars gives Pit invincibility frames. Kyzon's explanation below makes much more sense.
I believe the Guardians will as you stated give super armor at the beginning, the reason Pit isn't damaged at the end of the footage though goes as follows:

Mario slides through Pit, damaging the Angel. As Diddy launches himself towards both enemies Mario hits him with the slide. The barrels pop off of Diddy and gain projectile properties and Diddy flies upwards and left. The barrels are then reflected by the Guardian Orbitars since they are standard projectiles. Pit now own's the barrels as they go into Mario and send hi flying.

This is why Mario goes flying, Pit takes no damage, and steals the kill from Diddy.

Also, it seems Pit gets the kill on Mario which is indicated by the yellow streak trailing Mario.

Pit's Jabs Finisher
iAtCFOokaEi1s.gif

Just a simple ending slash.

Side Tilt animation change
il7An6W8LK5bG.gif

In Brawl, he thrusted the split bow forward.

In Smash 4, he seems to make a claw like thing. Looks more fierce and seems to have more reach.

No More Arrows Lasting Forever
iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

Pit's arrows would go on forever in Brawl and had a limit of 4 arrows at once.

In Smash 4, it seems that won't be the case any more.

Also, I remember seeing a pic or a clip showing Pit using the Upperdash Arm in the air, but I can't seem to find it, so I may be imagining things. It could be used for some horizontal recovery.
Here it is!
iboDlDtkwZlFzS.jpg

EDIT:
Dash Attack (slowed down to 1/3 speed during the attack)
i1CfyAwi6ycAa.gif

In Brawl, the dash attack hit to the bottom-left/bottom-right.

In Smash 4, he just seems to be attacking just directly to the right/left. It kinda looks like it has more range as well now. Some characters may be able to crouch and dodge it.

Riki

not a huge fan of the stages revealed so far, they all seem big or loaded with stage hazards. So far only 3-4 stages look like they're suited for competitive play.

I also dislike how many of them don't ledges. I never liked staged you can't fall off.

Quite a few have been revealed with just a few platforms and nothing major about them. And most will have the Final Destination mode.

B: Takamaru throws shurikens at a rapid speed.
Forward+B: Takamaru rushes forward, slashing opponent with an after-image.
Up+B: Takamaru engulfs himself in fire and moves in the direction of the control stick.
Down+B: Takamaru takes a defensive stance, reflecting oncoming projectiles.

Final Smash:
LANDMASTER!

Let's talk about Rosalina & Luma

Nice analysis. My take is that Rosalina doesn't "summon" Luma, it's always there, either with her or moving separately. You use Luma Shot to separate them or join them back. Star Bits seems to always originate from Luma, whether it's currently moving independently or not.

lolpho

Also, I remember seeing a pic or a clip showing Pit using the Upperdash Arm in the air, but I can't seem to find it, so I may be imagining things. It could be used for some horizontal recovery.
zlCfzRBWnAQwKJ4WRO

You might be thinking of this, but it looks like he's on land.

DaBoss

Wow, those Guardian Orbitars seem pretty great. And they protect Pit from every side, right? Nice.
Above and below?
Nice analysis. My take is that Rosalina doesn't "summon" Luma, it's always there, either with her or moving separately. You use Luma Shot to separate them or join them back. Star Bits seems to always originate from Luma, whether it's currently moving independently or not.
Reveal trailer:
iihioTjSCNTJA.gif
ihgREGwvNzrSb.gif

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRBWnAQwKJ4WRO
It wasn't that. The one I'm thinking about showed him on the left side of the screen. But thank you for posting that.

I think it was on Palutena's Temple and had Mario there too.

LOL I was off. I was talking about this:
iboDlDtkwZlFzS.jpg

Terrell

Something else I'm glad to see in this iteration is stages that aren't based on any of the franchises of the characters in the game. Really widens the options and diversifies things a lot.

I'd like to see an Advance Wars stage, where Orange Star and Blue Moon troops square off at each other from the sidelines with the fighters caught in the crossfire.

B: Takamaru throws shurikens at a rapid speed.
Forward+B: Takamaru rushes forward, slashing opponent with an after-image.
Up+B: Takamaru engulfs himself in fire and moves in the direction of the control stick.
Down+B: Takamaru takes a defensive stance, reflecting oncoming projectiles.

Final Smash:
LANDMASTER!

I admit, I LOLd pretty hard at this.

And I'm sure that everyone agrees that the Landmaster Final Smash has GOT TO GO.

Jaeger

This game is gonna be great. I feel it's gonna make up for the huge divide in the community Brawl left between the competitive scene, and the casuals.

Sakurai seems to have been paying close attention to the words from both. The hope is that it will bring us closer together, and lessen the gap and therefore animosity the sides shared.

Bring the Starks and Lannisters together.

Neiteio

zlCfzRBWnAQwKJ4WRO

He's most likely dashing along the platform as it flies above Skyloft and tilts to give an aerial view of the island.

And speaking of Pit, and by extension Kid Icarus, I am SO PUMPED and SO READY to see Palutena in action. The constant leaks and contextual clues, along with her credentials, make it painful that she hasn't been revealed yet.

• The Pseudo-Palutena trophy fake-out in the Direct was clearly meant to lure us into thinking, "Oh, she'll just be a trophy," only to surprise us with her demented doppelganger
  • She's the namesake of perhaps the largest stage between the two versions, Palutena's Temple, and the stage even sports a statue bearing her image
  • Pit had his Final Smash changed from Palutena and the Centurions to the Three Sacred Treasures, freeing up Palutena to be a playable character
  • The screenshots leaked of her character in the 3DS version have still not been debunked, and remain just as convincing now as they were before
  • She's listed on the second Gematsu list, from the same leaker who leaked Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man right before E3 (as well as confirming Little Mac, and a Pokémon from XY that turned out to be Greninja; also on the list: Mii, Pac-Man, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men)
  • She is super-qualified, being the namesake of the series in Japan (effectively the "Zelda" to Pit's "Link"), and she played a huge role all throughout Uprising, had an entire move-set to herself (and could wield other powers, like summoning Centurions and conjuring up grind-rails), and she was a huge part of Uprising's marketing presence, appearing in the game's interior case art, in its anime shorts that promoted its release, and even in a massive parade float they rolled out in Japan

He's most likely dashing along the platform as it flies above Skyloft and tilts to give an aerial view of the island.

And speaking of Pit, and by extension Kid Icarus, I am SO PUMPED and SO READY to see Palutena in action. The constant leaks and contextual clues, along with her credentials, make it painful that she hasn't been revealed yet.

• The Pseudo-Palutena trophy fake-out in the Direct: Clearly meant to lure you into thinking, "Oh, she'll just be a trophy," only for it to be her demented doppelganger
  • She's the namesake of perhaps the largest stage between the two versions, Palutena's Temple, and the stage even sports a statue bearing her image
  • Pit had his Final Smash changed from Palutena and the Centurions to the Three Sacred Treasures, freeing up Palutena to be a playable character
  • The screenshots leaked of her character in the 3DS version, still yet to be debunked
  • She's listed on the second Gematsu list, from the same leaker who leaked Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man right before E3 (as well as confirming Little Mac in advance, and a Pokémon from XY that turned out to be Greninja; also still on the list: Mii, Pac-Man, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men)
  • She is super-qualified, being the namesake of the series in Japan (effectively the "Zelda" to Pit's Link), and she played a huge role all throughout Uprising, had an entire move-set to herself (and could wield other powers, like summoning Centurions and conjuring up grind-rails), and she was a huge part of Uprising's marketing presence, appearing in the game's interior case art, in its anime shorts that promoted its release, and even in a massive parade float they rolled out in Japan
I love you.

Caladrius

• The Pseudo-Palutena trophy fake-out in the Direct: Clearly meant to lure you into thinking, "Oh, she'll just be a trophy," only for it to be her demented doppelganger
  • The screenshots leaked of her character in the 3DS version, still yet to be debunked
  • She's listed on the second Gematsu list, from the same leaker who leaked Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man right before E3 (as well as confirming Little Mac in advance, and a Pokémon from XY that turned out to be Greninja; also still on the list: Mii, Pac-Man, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men)
  • She is super-qualified, being the namesake of the series in Japan (effectively the "Zelda" to Pit's Link), and she played a huge role all throughout Uprising, had an entire move-set to herself (and could wield other powers, like summoning Centurions and conjuring up grind-rails), and she was a huge part of Uprising's marketing presence, appearing in the game's interior case art, in its anime shorts that promoted its release, and even in a massive parade float they rolled out in Japan

You forgot to mention that Pit no longer uses Palutena's shield.

• The Pseudo-Palutena trophy fake-out in the Direct was clearly meant to lure us into thinking, "Oh, she'll just be a trophy," only to surprise us with her demented doppelganger
  • The screenshots leaked of her character in the 3DS version have still not been debunked, and remain just as convincing now as they were before
  • She's listed on the second Gematsu list, from the same leaker who leaked Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man right before E3 (as well as confirming Little Mac, and a Pokémon from XY that turned out to be Greninja; also on the list: Mii, Pac-Man, Shulk, Chrom, and Chorus Men)
  • She is super-qualified, being the namesake of the series in Japan (effectively the "Zelda" to Pit's "Link"), and she played a huge role all throughout Uprising, had an entire move-set to herself (and could wield other powers, like summoning Centurions and conjuring up grind-rails), and she was a huge part of Uprising's marketing presence, appearing in the game's interior case art, in its anime shorts that promoted its release, and even in a massive parade float they rolled out in Japan

Don't forget. We'll finally get Nintendo's Lightning.

Ha, I was reading this post just as Gamexplain was talking about it in their new discussion.

I feel like she's almost 100% a sure-thing. It makes way too much sense

Neiteio

Ha, I was reading this post just as Gamexplain was talking about it in their new discussion.

I feel like she's almost 100% a sure-thing. It makes way too much sense
I've recapped my reasons before. It's just so obvious she's in. Another character who has been rumored and seems increasingly likely is Pac-Man, thanks to the inclusion of Assist Trophies from the Bandai-Namco brand.

I'd love to see Pac-Man, Shulk and Palutena at E3. If I had to pick three characters from among those rumored and/or likely, it'd be those three. I'm also intensely curious to see Chorus Men, and what they'll do to make Chrom unique. And I'm sure Mii will be hilarious, assuming it will let you use any Mii on your system.

L Thammy

I'm wondering when we'll find out what the selling points of the Wii U version are. Sure, it's got different graphics and art style, but people might prefer the 3DS version's, and 3DS has an exclusive mode (Smash Run). The only genuine advantage the Wii U version has right now is My Music (which was the best new feature in Brawl to be honest).

Let me use that as an excuse to post a music wishlist:
Kid Icarus: Of Myth and Monsters - Fortress
Kid Icarus Uprising - Chapter 8: In the Pirate Ship
Kid Icarus Uprising - Chapter 15: Aurum Island
Super Mario Galaxy - Bowser's Galaxy Reactor
Super Mario Galaxy - Battle for the Grand Star
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Fleet Glide Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Melty Monster Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Bowser Jr's Fiery Flotilla
Kirby's Epic Yarn - Weird Woods
Kirby's Epic Yarn - Dusk Dunes
Kirby's Epic Yarn - Outer Rings
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Rainy Area
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - nother Dimension
Super Punch Out - Minor Circuit

Kyzon

Gonna talk about Diddy Kong and then talk more about Pit. No future (WebMs) here.

Changed Up Smash
iZo356uyH8F8Q.gif

In Brawl, it was Slap -> Kick -> Kick.

In Smash 4, it is Slap -> Kick -> Punch.

It seems to have a lot more reach with that final punch.

ibqPAaYhZrYAgZ.gif

First, we see Diddy's Rocket Barrels (Up Special) being angled horizontally which was not possible in Brawl. This is something Sakurai mentioned in one of the POTDs, but now we see it in action.

Next, we see Mario doing a dash attack into Pit who is at 130% damage. That will surely send Pit flying......it doesn't. Pit uses his new Guardian Orbitars (Down Special). It seems during the animation of getting the Guardian Orbitars out, Pit will have super armor, but is not immune to getting damage (Pit's damage percentage goes to 139%).

Now we see Diddy launching into Pit's Guardian Orbitars and it causes Diddy to abandon his Rocket Barrels. Now the Rocket Barrels go crashing on to the plane next to the right Guardian Orbitar and where Mario is. This sends Mario into probably a guaranteed KO as shown by the red lightning flash.

Pit seems to have gone unscratched even though his Guardian Oribtars were gone right when the Rocket Barrels exploded. He was either out of the blast radius, which seems unlikely, or the ending animation for the Guardian Orbitars gives Pit invincibility frames. Those Guardian Orbitars are some crazy things.

Also, it seems Pit gets the kill on Mario which is indicated by the yellow streak trailing Mario.

Pit's Jabs Finisher
iAtCFOokaEi1s.gif

Just a simple ending slash.

Side Tilt animation change
il7An6W8LK5bG.gif

In Brawl, he thrusted the split bow forward.

In Smash 4, he seems to make a claw like thing. Looks more fierce and seems to have more reach.

No More Arrows Lasting Forever
iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

Pit's arrows would go on forever in Brawl and had a limit of 4 arrows at once.

In Smash 4, it seems that won't be the case any more.

Here it is!
iboDlDtkwZlFzS.jpg

I believe the Guardians will as you stated give super armor at the beginning, the reason Pit isn't damaged at the end of the footage though goes as follows:

Mario slides through Pit, damaging the Angel. As Diddy launches himself towards both enemies Mario hits him with the slide. The barrels pop off of Diddy and gain projectile properties and Diddy flies upwards and left. The barrels are then reflected by the Guardian Orbitars since they are standard projectiles. Pit now own's the barrels as they go into Mario and send hi flying.

This is why Mario goes flying, Pit takes no damage, and steals the kill from Diddy.

Edit: Quoted the wrong Boss Post ;)

I've recapped my reasons before. It's just so obvious she's in. Another character who has been rumored and seems increasingly likely is Pac-Man, thanks to the inclusion of Assist Trophies from the Bandai-Namco brand.

I'd love to see Pac-Man, Shulk and Palutena at E3. If I had to pick three characters from among those rumored and/or likely, it'd be those three. I'm also intensely curious to see Chorus Men, and what they'll do to make Chrom unique. And I'm sure Mii will be hilarious, assuming it will let you use any Mii on your system.
I'd love to see Shulk period. Anyone else is just icing on the cake

Neiteio

Random suggestion for an Assist Trophy: Eggplant Wizard, or better yet, Tempura Wizard. The latter turning you into tempura, of course, and then chasing you around trying to eat you. :)

DaBoss

That makes much more sense, I don't know why that thought didn't occur to me even though I knew that the the kill belonged to Pit.
Huh? It doesn't protect him from above?
I'm saying we don't know that yet lol.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

So what's with Mega Man's red flash here? It happens exactly when whoever on the left is dying. Maybe you flash when you get a K.O. as a clear identifier that you're the one that got credit? Do we have any other actual K.O.s in the footage that might confirm/reject that notion?

If it's not that, I wonder what that red flash is all about.

[Edit] Oh, wait, Mega Man is just returning from a death. So he certainly didn't kill that person. Unless it was a delayed kill from an item maybe? It sure does line up exactly, though. HMM!!

I'd love to see Shulk period. Anyone else is just icing on the cake
Shulk is the only swordsman I am interested in seeing.

Random suggestion for an Assist Trophy: Eggplant Wizard, or better yet, Tempura Wizard. The latter turning you into tempura, of course, and then chasing you around trying to eat you. :)
I would love to get the Reaper, too.

It's true, both characters are voiced by Ali Hillis

Her Palutena voice is way hotter, though
The scene where she "reads" pits mind. OMG. I get all gushy inside.

Neiteio

This is something that I put together.

These are stages that I'd like to see in SSB Wii U and 3DS (not counting the confirmed Halberd and Jungle Japes). The Wii U get's 12 past stages, and the 3DS gets 9 past stages.

They are my personal choices, which ones would you like to see return?
I'd love these selections for retro stages. I also appreciate how you gave equal representation to SSBB, SSBM and SSB1.

Kyzon

That makes much more sense, I don't know why that thought didn't occur to me even though I knew that the the kill belonged to Pit.

I'm saying we don't know that yet lol.

I thought your speculation was spot on until I noticed that Mario's slide seems to go on way farther than previous games. It's like a grounded Sex Kick.

It seems to me like Pit's new Down Special works like Olimar's whistle in that he can take a hit upon activation and not be sent flying. It's a pure reflector with no stand alone damage output.

DaBoss

iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

So what's with Mega Man's red flash here? It happens exactly when whoever on the left is dying. Maybe you flash when you get a K.O. as a clear identifier that you're the one that got credit? Do we have any other actual K.O.s in the footage that might confirm/reject that notion?

Yes, that's what it is there for. It was known since the Little Mac's reveal trailer I believe. And I think Sakurai talked about it during the Direct.

Revven

ibqPAaYhZrYAgZ.gif

Now we see Diddy launching into Pit's Guardian Orbitars and it causes Diddy to abandon his Rocket Barrels. Now the Rocket Barrels go crashing on to the plane next to the right Guardian Orbitar and where Mario is. This sends Mario into probably a guaranteed KO as shown by the red lightning flash.

I appreciate your posts like this.

But also, I felt it needed to be pointed out: Diddy's rocket barrels don't seem to launch off into random directions -- the barrels stick together on the backpack and it just flies off as one whole hitbox instead of two barrels flying off in two directions. Much better design, in terms of a recovery. Less chance of getting hit by the a lone barrel, at least, and also less randomness (which is seemingly a trend in some of Sakurai's changes to characters that had random elements).

Adaren

iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

[Edit] Oh, wait, Mega Man is just returning from a death. So he certainly didn't kill that person. Unless it was a delayed kill from an item maybe? It sure does line up exactly, though. HMM!!

The flash does indicate the player who got the kill; that's been confirmed. The platform you see coming down is the player who was killed. It just looks funny because of the looping.

Also, Pit's arrow looks very different when he has it nocked and when he fires it. The nocked version looks like the old arrow from Brawl. Is it possible this "heavy" short range arrow is an alternative custom attack? That's my theory, anyway.

We already saw at least one custom version when they showed off the "loopy" arrow. I wouldn't be surprised if this is another one.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Yes, that's what it is there for. It was known since the Little Mac's reveal trailer I believe. And I think Sakurai talked about it during the Direct.

Oh I remember that from Little Mac, I guess then it just looked to me like a power-down from having used his one-hit K.O. Don't remember Sakurai mentioning it tho.

The platform you see coming down is the player who was killed. It just looks funny because of the looping.

Aha, that explains that.

Kyzon

iGmgmbIlbAVMy.gif

I believe the glow states who gets the kill.
Mac glows when getting KO's in his trailer as well.

Edit: Beaten by everyone XD

Does anybody know if the stage builder will return? I've noticed with the little bit of attention I've been paying to Smash that it hasn't been mentioned yet :( That was one of my favorite parts of Brawl and it added greatly to the multiplayer re-playability for me and my pals. I would like to see it improved, but they could just leave it as it was (perhaps with an improved hosting system for stage designs).

Top Bottom