• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flunkie

Banned
Update June 2nd

Looking for:

Eternal Darkness - GC
Pikmin 2 - GC
Speed Racer - Wii
USB Hub
External HDD - 120-180GB
Excite Truck - Wii
UT3 - PS3
Zack & Wiki - Wii
Conker: Live and Reloaded - Xbox
All four Splinter Cells for Xbox
All three Ratchet & Clank games
All three Jak & Daxter games
Mercenaries - Xbox
Deathrow - Xbox

Have:

PayPal

Console/Handheld Games

Saint's Row - 360
Halo 2 - Xbox
Shadow of the Colossus - PS2
Stuntman - PS2
Project: Snowblind - PS2
Cooking Mama - DS Sold
Lumines - PSP
Patapon - PSP
WipEout Pulse - PSP

PC Games/Stuff & Verious Accessories

Command & Conquer Generals - PC
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour - PC
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 - PC
Call of Duty 2 - PC
Linksys WRT54G 2.4 GHz, 54Mbps Router Sold
Dell Axim X3i Pocket PC Sold
XFX GeForce 7900GS 256MB DDR3
nVidia GeForce 8400GS 256MB DDR2 Sold
ATi Radeon X600

Dragonplus PSP Grip
Xbox Live Vision Cam
Kodak EasyShare DX4530 (Everything included in-box)

Pictures availble upon request. Please PM if interested.

Bumping from 11 days ago...

DJmizuhara said:
Hey Guys, I'm selling a Brand New Unopened "Divers 2000 series" Dreamcast.
I just got banned from driving in Japan and I got a pretty big fine(980US) on top of it. :(

I'm looking from around 500 US dollars + shipping.

If you're interested give me PM.

D2bmp.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

SailorDaravon said:
*I'll try to get pics up soon*

Chocobo Racing (complete) - $15

I'll take chocobo racing.

I know you didnt list them, but if you have a copy of einhander or bushid blade 2 you want to get rid of as well you can help me complete a collection that has gone incomplete for far too long.

Brak

Looking to sell/trade some stuff. I've ben selling on Ebay for over 2 years and have 85+ feedback.

- All prices include shipping to US/Canada (anywhere else will cost more.)
- PayPal only, no cash or cheques.
- All games are guaranteed to be in good working condition, and are all complete and in mint condition except where noted.

Selling
NDS
- Contact $25
- Trauma Center $25 (traded)
- Nintendogs: Chihuahua $20
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Team $20
- Flash Focus $15

GBA
- Drill Dozer $10 (complete with box and manuals)
- F-Zero GP Legend $10 (complete with box and manuals)

GCN
- Wave Race: Blue Storm $15

PS2
- We Love Katamari $35
- Dragon Quest VIII $20 (I don't have the FF12 demo)

N64
- Majora's Mask $15 (Cart plays perfectly, but has sticker residue on the back. The instruction manuals and inserts are in good condition with slight wear and tear. The box is in good condition, but does have a couple stickers on it.) -sold

DVD
- Twin Peaks: Season 1 $30

Looking For
Wii
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
- Zack & Wiki
- Metroid Prime 3
- Super Paper Mario

NDS
- Contra IV
- Prof. Layton
- Ninja Gaiden DS
- Picross DS

PS2
- Amplitude
- Frequency
- Capcom Classics Vol. 1
- Genesis Collection
- Persona 3 FES

GCN
- Baten Kaitos: Origins
- Chibi Robo
- Warioware inc.

Feel free to offer me games that aren't on this list. Games must be complete and in good condition.

SailorDaravon said:
NES Bundle - $45
-----
NES 2 system (top loader)
-AC/RF switch
-1 Milkbone controller, 1 3rd party controller
-2 Zappers, unable to test, no clue if they work
-Crystalis (box a little smashed, no manual)
-Guardian Legend (complete)

Brak said:
N64
- Majora's Mask $15 (Cart plays perfectly, but has sticker residue on the back. The instruction manuals and inserts are in good condition with slight wear and tear. The box is in good condition, but does have a couple stickers on it.)

PMs sent!

izakq

From earlier

Have:

Contra 4 - DS (Brand new, still sealed. Got it as a gift, but already had a copy)

Looking to trade for:

Geometry Wars:Galaxies - DS
Touch the Dead - DS
SNK Arcade Classics 1 - PS2

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Games 'fer sale...

2s0jyas.jpg

34zfx4m.jpg

jgppic.jpg

2vl4aw8.jpg

Any reasonable offer works for me and I have a verified Paypal account. I'd prefer to ship within the US and I'm looking for a copy of Wii - Resident Evil 4 either via trade or cash. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Chris R

WTB or WT Trade for Gran Turismo 4 (dont give a flying fuck if its regular or premium hits)

Either pm me with a price shipped to zip code 99507 or send me a pm with something that you might want to trade for. I got tons of Xbox games, some PS2, GBA, DS, and SNES that might fit what you want. Also have some hardware that I can trade away. Just let me know.

Ecto311

Any one know where I could get a princess peach figure that is around 2.5 inches tall? If anyone here has one or knows where I could get one would be awesome. My g/f wants it for our wedding and we already have a jumping Mario to go with it.

xaosslug

i want to leave not only positive, but GLOWING feedback for Ermac- the game arrived exceptionally packed, and super-duper FAST. Simply put: a dream to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again, given the opportunity! :D

MrDaravon

Updated my post on the last page

Rolio said:
Which system, xbox or ps2?

Whoops, PS2, sorry about that. I made sure to make the note about the guide being for a different system but forgot to put what system the games were for.

pancakesandsex said:
I'll take chocobo racing.

I know you didnt list them, but if you have a copy of einhander or bushid blade 2 you want to get rid of as well you can help me complete a collection that has gone incomplete for far too long.

Responded to your PM. I have Einhander but that baby is never getting sold.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
SailorDaravon said:
Updated my post on the last page

Whoops, PS2, sorry about that. I made sure to make the note about the guide being for a different system but forgot to put what system the games were for.

Responded to your PM. I have Einhander but that baby is never getting sold.

haha

Einhander is such an awesome gem, one of the best IMO.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ecto311 said:
Any one know where I could get a princess peach figure that is around 2.5 inches tall? If anyone here has one or knows where I could get one would be awesome. My g/f wants it for our wedding and we already have a jumping Mario to go with it.
There better be pics in a future thread.

Dave Long

Banned
Looking for a Neo Geo AES System w/2 old style joysticks and all required hookups. US preferred and mods not required. Hoping to get one for a reasonable price.

PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks.

sk3tch

I have a brand new, factory sealed The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for GameCube. I'm looking to trade for your Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for GameCube (must be new or in excellent to mint condition and complete used). Straight up.

Here's a pic of the actual game:

[click thumbnail to enlarge]

Alternatively, I will sell the game for $32 shipped via USPS First Class Mail and insurance.

I have a lot of excellent GAF feedback:
bjork, Althane, Wonderdog, and the year 20XX.

I accept PayPal. Please send a PM.

Thanks. :)

jjasper

Leaving positive feedback for AmericanNinja. Bought his 360 and he shipped it extremely fast and everything was exactly as he described.

Ecto311

Fuzzy said:
There better be pics in a future thread.

I dont think the wedding would warrant a thread on here but the cake will be a normal 3 tier cake with mario and princess peach. Nothing near the mario theme cake that was posted.

Halvie

Banned
Selling off my old PC since I bought all new parts. Looking to sell as a package. Here is what I have.

AMD 4000+ Brisbane CPU w/ stock cooler
MSI K9A Plat MoBo
ATI X1950XT (256mg) w/ Thermalright HR-03 heatsink and fan
Copy of The Witcher I got from my 8800gts
Copy of Sins of the Solar Empire

Asking $150 shipped priority usps. PM me or email at compguy66@hotmail.com if interested

Thanks

-Rogue5-

Tedtrophy, you said you prefer to ship within US, but do you actually mean that you will only ship within the US?

I'm interested in your copy of GTAIV, but I'm North of the border.

Also, anyone have Folklore for cheap? I know it was $15 at Target, but we don't have them up here (or at least I don't know of any around), and I was hoping to get it for that much.

radjago

Two big thumbs up for Johnnyram! 5 days over the weekend from Japan to Ohio. Wow. Discs and case arrived in pristine condition too. So awesome!

Zonar

I am looking for My Sims on the Wii for my wife. I can send paypal or can trade for these games:
Lost Planet Extreme Conditions
Project Gotham Racing 4 (PGR4)
Phantasy Star Universe
Wii Play (No extra remote)

1.jpg

(gears recently sold)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

All games are in excellent like new condition. Will send paypal if no trades made.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Got my package from SanjuroTsubaki today in great condition. I should let him know that while I appreciate the sentiment, my birthday isn't for another 6 months. :D

Looking for

PS3

UEFA 2008
Dark Sector

DS

Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters

The Orange Box
Halo 3
Xbox Live Points (so I can buy Yie-Ar Kung Fu - duhhhhhhhh)

PM me with offers - have Paypal ready to go and in United States.

Brofist

Looking to sell off a Sony STR-DE845 5.1 DD/DTS receiver. Just the receiver and remote (in good condition btw), no box or manuals.

Here are specs for it at this link http://www4.shopping.com/xPF-Sony-STR-DE845

I'll be in the States for another 2 weeks, so looking to unload this quick. PM me an offer. BTW I can only check the net every couple days or so, so I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.

Sanjuro

Nintendo 64 era - Promotional VHS

2udyk9z.jpg

Super Mario Galaxy Coins / Zelda Feather DS Stylus *SOLD* / Castlevania 8-Bit Simon Figurine

ztnpk.jpg

Parks

Banned
I have a brand-new sealed copy of "Old Boy" on Blu-ray.

I would like to trade for one of the following games:

Ikaruga - Gamecube
Final Fantasy Tactics - PS1
Motorstorm - PS3
Resistance - PS3
Ninja Gaiden - PS3

bjork

Oldboy on BR is rare?

Anyway, leaving positive feedback for GhostSeed, the guide I ordered from him came fast and was even in a cool protector baggie. :)

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Official 360 wireless adpater. Used very little and mint.
Moved the system to a hard line, no need.

PSOne System w/ choice of std or comp cables, one controller and a handful of games. (Nothing major)

Resistance: Fall of Man PS3
Motorstorm PS3
Gears of War Collector's Edition 360 Mint

I'm sure I'm going to have a bunch more stuff to list up here shortly... spare me the horrors of EBay...

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm looking for a GBA SP Brighter edition (black).
I reaaaally don't care about the box. I just want one because my afterburner backlight on the original GBA stopped working and i ahve a couple gba games laying around...

I live in brazil and would pay for shipment (obviously), all through paypal.

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom