• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY Community Thread: XV Mainline Entries and Counting

PK Gaming

Okay so I finally finished Seifer. It's not well done but hey, I had fun doing it and it was a nice break from other stuff.

Lineup and reasons:
1. Sycther(Name is similar plus it has blade arms)
2. Charizard Y(It's to rival Squalls lineup who will have Charizard X plus fire and all dat)
3. Houndoom(Fire, scary, dog pokemon which is associated with him and the dog in dollet)
4. Gyarados(Violent)
5. Raichu(Aggresive and cocky)
6. Tyranitar(Very violent and uncaring of others)

Next up is Squall.

I friggin love doing these things, so do you mind if I pitch in? Maybe not with FF8, since that's your thing.

Squire

Banned
1791036_o.gif

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's by far and away my favorite Final Fantasy game, so it always makes me happy to see others enjoying it.

You are now obligated by law to fight for FF9 in the inevitable "best FF" discussions

FFIX has my sword, I assure you. I'm so glad I played it. I was gonna start FFVI after it, but I jumped back in to FFIX tonight. I need to experience these characters, this world, this story again. Now.

I never replay games. At least not immediately. That FFIX could defy this fact places it among FFX and Persona 4 as one of my favorite games of all time.

CorvoSol

Bravely Default Chapter 7

If even the characters in the video game are referring to the next four hours of gameplay as "let's get this over with" maybe you should have done a better job planning the next four hours of your fucking game.

Wazzy

Banned
Okay last one for a bit.

Squall's lineup and reasoning:

1. Arcanine(like that fanart, similar to Griever in appearance and is a police dog)
2. Charizard X(Black to match Squall, rivals Charizard Y to make similarities between Seifer and Squall)
3. Cubone(Lonely pokemon that want's to be loved and was abandoned at a young age)
4. Jolteon(Funny that Cloud was give Jolteon because I see Squall having one what with the fur collar and Jolteon also being an opposite of what I would give Rinoa which would be vaporeon also it's supposed to be another rival to Seifer having houndoom)
5. Typhlosion(The flame collar reminds me of Squalls jacket)
6. Entei(Prideful and looks like a lion dog)

It's surprisingly really annoying trying to edit Squall's hair so there is a couple mistakes. I'm having a lot fun, though!

ST2K

Bravely Default Chapter 7

If even the characters in the video game are referring to the next four hours of gameplay as "let's get this over with" maybe you should have done a better job planning the next four hours of your fucking game.

I have never seen a game so thoroughly destroy itself in its final half. It was shocking.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
So I finally finished FFX-2 for my first time, unfortunately not with the best results considering the completition rate stuck at 62% that will force me unto a second playthrough to get to the final ending. Overall I really loved it, it's great when it comes to gameplay and great when it comes to the lighter tone script of certain situations, like Brother, Le Blanc, the little missions around Spira that makes it feel more alive than before. Too bad there's no much char development in regards to the main cast, but I guess the focus was more on Yuna, her inner fight, plus Shuyin and Lenne (which could've been flashed out more considering their passionate tragic story). That said I had more fun with this than the prequel, I also loved the graphics improvement (hello FFXIII-2 and LR...) and the sunnier OST.

Now what's next?...

CorvoSol

I have never seen a game so thoroughly destroy itself in its final half. It was shocking.

Having just attempted the Bahamut fight, I would say that thorough is the right word for this bullshit.

I mean really. Boss is using level 1 black magic and dealing 5 to 7 thousand damage a turn. On Easy Mode. Which says to me that Easy only decreases the amount of HP the bosses have, and nothing else. MAYBE it lowers their defense, but I'm not even sure of that anymore. Hell, I'm not even sure it's effecting HP count anymore because every boss in the game is still sporting nearly 100k+ HP.

Think I'm just going to put everyone on the best possible set ups here, and then rush on through to the end of the game. Because I've reached my limit for refighting the same bosses again and again and again, and now that they're "new" they've resorted to cheap bullshit.

The first half of Bravely Default is an excellent JRPG. The second half of Bravely Default is a shit RPG with a VN storyline that it didn't need.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm hoping to start X-2 soon. I just finished P4 and started P3 but I'm deciding on which to actually focus on first.

X-2 or P3 guys?

Squire

Banned
I'm hoping to start X-2 soon. I just finished P4 and started P3 but I'm deciding on which to actually focus on first.

X-2 or P3 guys?

They're both great. If you're coming off P4 you could keep the lighter mood going with X-2. It's really goofy and fun and the combat/skill system is great. Developing the different classes is a little like managing Personas actually.

P3 is a very good, dreary game. Not sure which version you're considering playing. Each one has drawbacks.

Wazzy

Banned
They're both great. If you're coming off P4 you could keep the lighter mood going with X-2. It's really goofy and fun and the combat/skill system is great. Developing the different classes is a little like managing Personas actually.

P3 is a very good, dreary game. Not sure which version you're considering playing. Each one has drawbacks.

I would be playing P3P(Which it seems people aren't a fan of BUT I love portable so I'm sticking with it) and would be doing male route first and then female when that's all over, though the female route would be after X-2 if I decide to play P3 first.

It's a hard decision but I feel like because I just came off P4 I should try out P3 since I'll still be fresh and comfortable with the mechanics.

Thanks for the response! :)

Squire

Banned
I would be playing P3P(Which it seems people aren't a fan of BUT I love portable so I'm sticking with it) and would be doing male route first and then female when that's all over, though the female route would be after X-2 if I decide to play P3 first.

It's a hard decision but I feel like because I just came off P4 I should try out P3 since I'll still be fresh and comfortable with the mechanics.

Thanks for the response! :)

No problem! Enjoy yourself! They really are both great games, so you can't go wrong.

Grudy

Started playing FF IX for the first time this week and what a game. I'm only at the beginning of disc 2 (in Cleyra) and it's already my favorite final fantasy title. The whole cast and atmosphere of the world are just brilliant. I don't even notice the slow battle speed most of the time, which is what most people seem to have a problem with.

My only problem so far is Quina T_T After I dunno how many hours, the only skill I got was pumpkin head and her attacks do very little damage. The monsters always die before I can eat them and the few times I tried to slowly drain their health I end up with a "I no can eat" -.- S/He is basically a potion machine right now.

Also hats off to the artists behind the backgrounds in this game. The amount of time, detail and love that went into crafting them must have been insane.

My only problem so far is Quina T_T After I dunno how many hours, the only skill I got was pumpkin head and her attacks do very little damage. The monsters always die before I can eat them and the few times I tried to slowly drain their health I end up with a "I no can eat" -.- S/He is basically a potion machine right now.

Also hats off to the artists behind the backgrounds in this game. The amount of time, detail and love that went into crafting them must have been insane.

That's funny because I am almost exactly where you are and have seven Blue Magic spells for Quina. You can get Mighty Guard from Serpion who can be fought on the mist continet....it looks like a lizard with a scorpion tail. A bit of backtracking for monsters might help Quina.

Was replaying it last night on Vita (at end of disk 1) and even today I am gobsmacked at how nice the prerendered backgrounds look. What makes it even better is that every map is littered with awesome treasures so it isn't just there for looks.

Be sure you search everywhere so you can get the Stellazio coins. The rewards reaped for getting the entire set is quite nice.

Grudy

Be sure you search everywhere so you can get the Stellazio coins. The rewards reaped for getting the entire set is quite nice.

I found two so far but it's items like these that tempt me to at least check their locations in wiki or guides and I hate doing that. Are any of them considered miss-able or any other item for that matter?

Btw what do I do with ore?

Squire

Banned
I found two so far but it's items like these that tempt me to at least check their locations in wiki or guides and I hate doing that. Are any of them considered miss-able or any other item for that matter?

They're all missable. You just find them (which is to say you never have to complete some contrived quest or pull them off a boss to get them), but yeah, you really need a guide to do so.

For one of them you have to repeatedly drop money in a fountain though.

Grudy

They're all missable. You just find them (which is to say you never have to complete some contrived quest or pull them off a boss to get them), but yeah, you really need a guide to do so.

For one of them you have to repeatedly drop money in a fountain though.
Ah I knew that fountain in treno had some use. But when I said missable I meant items that I can't access later due to an area being destroyed for example or a location that I can't return to. Guess I'll just use a guide :p

Btw what do I do with ore?

For ore there are some friendly monsters you run into on the map that ask for them in combat. You can tell from the whimsical theme that their encounter has. Only a few ask for ore though, and most will ask for rare jewels later on. Meet all these monsters and the games' superboss will be less difficult. The biggest use for ore as far as I can tell is for raising the instant death attack that the Odin summnon uses. If you get more ore there is more of a chance of it hitting.

None of the stelazzio coins are permenantly missable btw. Last one is really hard to find.

Squire

Banned
Ah I knew that fountain in treno had some use. But when I said missable I meant items that I can't access later due to an area being destroyed for example or a location that I can't return to. Guess I'll just use a guide :p

Just do that, yeah. No spoilers, but there is a point of no return where quite a few areas become inaccessible.

Edit:^ Ah, guess the coins don't count.

And AsuraJak, are you doing the chocobo stuff? It has some of the best rewards in the entire game. But it's best to start it as soon as you have access to the chocobo forest East of the swamp where you met Quina. It may look pointless, but keep digging. You are digging for these rare "chocographs" that are buried in the forest. For each one you find you will recieve a picture and a description for you to do a treasure hunt. Once you get all the chocographs (as well as pieces of a super special chocograph) the moogle int he forest will tell you that there aren't any more to find.

Seriously one of the most fun sidequests in FF history. When you see what the final rewards are you will be glad you did. But nothing is worse than getting near the end and having to do it all at once. You would get sick of it. Don't read up on this, because finding the treasures is a lot of fun.

Grudy

And AsuraJak, are you doing the chocobo stuff? It has some of the best rewards in the entire game. But it's best to start it as soon as you have access to the chocobo forest East of the swamp where you met Quina. It may look pointless, but keep digging. You are digging for these rare "chocographs" that are buried in the forest. For each one you find you will recieve a picture and a description for you to do a treasure hunt. Once you get all the chocographs (as well as pieces of a super special chocograph) the moogle int he forest will tell you that there aren't any more to find.

Seriously one of the most fun sidequests in FF history. When you see what the final rewards are you will be glad you did. But nothing is worse than getting near the end and having to do it all at once. You would get sick of it. Don't read up on this, because finding the treasures is a lot of fun.

Yeah the moment I left lindblum I headed straight there on a friend's recommendation. The minigame is a blast so far and very addicting o.o I kinda got discouraged by the low drop rate of chocographs though. I think I got around 3 beside the default one that's next to the forest, but they're all grayed out so far :p I honestly can't wait to go back to lindblum again to give it another try xD

I immediately checked the rewards btw, 10,000 points! o___o I hope there's some multiplier system that I'm missing because after 2 hours I only got 250 or so xD

Yeah the moment I left lindblum I headed straight there on a friend's recommendation. The minigame is a blast so far and very addicting o.o I kinda got discouraged by the low drop rate of chocographs though. I think I got around 3 beside the default one that's next to the forest, but they're all grayed out so far :p I honestly can't wait to go back to lindblum again to give it another try xD

I immediately checked the rewards btw, 10,000 points! o___o I hope there's some multiplier system that I'm missing because after 2 hours I only got 250 or so xD
The point rewards are practically useless. Skip those, it's the chocohraphs you want. And they let I know when u have exhausted the chocohraphs at the forest. Keep it up and you will get them all.

When you see what the reward for finding several of the hidden treasures from chocobo digging your mind will be blown. It's so awesome.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm so behind in XIV. Too many games to play right now UGH.

I guess I'll just do a duty roulette, dungeon later and then go back to P3.

CorvoSol

Finally reached chapter 9 in Bravely Default. While I'm glad for a change in the incredible redefinition of the very depths of monotony and tedium that was chapters 5-8, I can't say the payoff has yet to justify the shitstorm I've spent 20 hours flying through. Maybe the remainder of this finale will.

Bravely Default is, if nothing else, a game that has gone on for far, far too long. It should've been 5 chapters with this finale making the sixth. The fifth chapter should've simply taken all of the new material from chapters 5-8 and combined it, rather than dragging it out over such distance.

Because quite honestly there is nothing, be it the writing or the gameplay, which justifies the length of this game. This is bloat and padding naked and clear.
Making the player fight every boss and do almost every dungeon five times is just plain dumb.

I'd go on, but unlike Bravely Default, I'd rather not keep repeating myself and cheapening my point.

sasuke_91

Corvo stuck in the Endless Eight cycle, save him from himself.

Oh, those endless eight memories are haunting me again >_<

Final Fantasy IX is also my favorite FF game (or VI, I can't really decide :p). Many people don't like the art direction. I think it suits the graphics of the PS1 and looks great.

CorvoSol

"We know that at this point you must be really, really sick of the shit we've pulled, but bear with us here.

"What if, just what if, the last three bosses in the game all had multiple forms and all recovered HP at different points and dealt damage upwards of 7k?

"I mean, and you're playing on Easy mode at this point, we know, because who would subject themselves to the fake difficulty of an extra two million HP per boss?

"Won't this be fun?"

Fuck you, Bravely Default. You were the Chosen One.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
"We know that at this point you must be really, really sick of the shit we've pulled, but bear with us here.

"What if, just what if, the last three bosses in the game all had multiple forms and all recovered HP at different points and dealt damage upwards of 7k?

"I mean, and you're playing on Easy mode at this point, we know, because who would subject themselves to the fake difficulty of an extra two million HP per boss?

"Won't this be fun?"

Fuck you, Bravely Default. You were the Chosen One.

The final bosses IMO basically said run Hasten World and be a Dark Knight and Absorb Magic. Every. Fucking. Turn.

Everything beforehand was Physical nonsense. And now Magic only. Much rage. Much anger.

Don't get me started on the BS make weak to element crap. That shit is dumb.

CorvoSol

The final bosses IMO basically said run Hasten World and be a Dark Knight and Absorb Magic. Every. Fucking. Turn.

Everything beforehand was Physical nonsense. And now Magic only. Much rage. Much anger.

Don't get me started on the BS make weak to element crap. That shit is dumb.

My plan was going to be this: Tiz- Rampart Spam/Attack Spam. Agnes- Fairy Ward/Healing. Edea- My Hero/Healing. Ringabell Magic Sword- Attack or Multiburst Spam.

Of course, if I spend a little more time grinding now that I have the Growth Egg, I can have Tiz do Free Lunch/ Attack Amp or whatever to be dealing max damage every turn. Coupled with some support from the others, I could wreck some stuff.

CorvoSol

I think if this is any indication Corvo would have been on suicide watch without prior warning :V

Not gonna lie, if Schala hadn't spilled the beans I think I would have been crying at this point. Don't know if I would have reached the end of the game or not.

Anyone excited for Explorers? I might give it a chance.

-----------

Corvo which do you think is better FF2 or BDFF?

Probably Bravely Default, still. There's a lot more depth to it than FF2, even if I hate the way this second half has gone down.

Grudy

I think if this is any indication Corvo would have been on suicide watch without prior warning :V
I was gonna complain about the excavation ruins path in ff9 when going to outer continent before I read his posts. Thank god I chose to play ff ix instead of BD.

CorvoSol

I beat it.

Fuck this shit forever.

Fuck the writer.

Fuck the staff.

Fuck the people involved.

Fuck the people who didn't say "no" to any of this.

Never have I ever seen a game so completely dedicated to burning whatever goodwill it had built up.

Golnei

I beat it.

Fuck this shit forever.

Fuck the writer.

Fuck the staff.

Never have I ever seen a game so completely dedicated to burning whatever goodwill it had built up.

It is an interesting scenario - most games that inspire such hatred were shit from the outset, but Bravely Default's sudden dive into the abyss is something almost unprecedented. Even Xenogears' second disc had the decency to not repeat itself quite as much.

PK Gaming

I beat it.

Fuck this shit forever.

Fuck the writer.

Fuck the staff.

Man, remember when it wasn't released oversees yet, and the people who imported the game hyped it up?

Good times.

CorvoSol

At least you don't have to play Type-0
FIVE FUCKING TIMES OVER
just to see an ending where
SURPRISE EVERYBODY ABANDONED YOU AND YOU WERE NEVER YOURSELF AND WELCOME TO THE MOTHER FUCKING FUTURE.

What's really irritating is that the ending for one brief moment feels like things are getting better, but then TA FUCKING DA WELCOME BACK TO THE SHIT WRITING DEPARTMENT, POPULATION YOU, BITCH.

At least you don't have to play Type-0
FIVE FUCKING TIMES OVER
just to see an ending where
SURPRISE EVERYBODY ABANDONED YOU AND YOU WERE NEVER YOURSELF AND WELCOME TO THE MOTHER FUCKING FUTURE.

What's really irritating is that the ending for one brief moment feels like things are getting better, but then TA FUCKING DA WELCOME BACK TO THE SHIT WRITING DEPARTMENT, POPULATION YOU, BITCH.

They... they actually pulled that?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Poor Corvo. You held out hope until the last possible moment and they blew it right back in your face.

A friend and I were wondering if someone knows the literal translation of Vivi's "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Vivi thinks about what it means to be 'real', is that what the message is meant to be?

CorvoSol

They... they actually pulled that?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Poor Corvo. You held out hope until the last possible moment and they blew it right back in your face.

I'm going to take the time later to really write it out, but in the meantime, let me put quickly into words what has me so angry about Bravely Default.

The first four chapters of the game are really, really good. There's a great adventure, solid character development, and the gameplay is challenging, but not cheap. There's progression and a building of momentum. Then Chapter 5 happens and the game slams into a wall.

But the thing is, I cannot in any way see a reason for why Chapters 5-8 exist. I mean, what happens there that either one chapter or some simple explanation from key characters couldn't do? The answer is nothing. There are very few, rare new scenes of any actual bearing upon the plot in those chapters. Mostly a couple of visits to the Sage, Ringabel getting his memories back and some harassment of Airy. But then, if Airy had gone evil right in Chapter 5, with the visit to the Sage preceding, and Ringabel explaining it all to Tiz before that, what would change? Nothing. Oh, sure, that noise about fooling you into awakening the Crystals again and again, but that's for the good, really. The villain fools you into it once, doing it 4 more times is beating a dead horse.

What's more irritating is that when Airy DOES finally expose herself, everybody acts surprised, even though we'd known for like, two chapters.

But I mean, SO MUCH of this shit was unnecessary. There were just scene upon scene of reused footage well into chapter 8. The whole time, though, I held out that there'd be an emotional pay out. A big CGI ending like the opening and some happy emotional stuff to leave me content at the end.

The final boss tries to guilt trip the player with "All this violence and trauma and bloodshed is entertaining to you and that's why I keep doing this!" except it isn't entertaining. By that point in the game it's unbearably dull. It's a remark that would've been more meaningful without the nauseating repetition of the game.

Incidentally, and this is THE final confrontation, by the way, they off-handedly bring up that Tiz is apparently being inhabited by a Celestial being. Whether that's the player or a God, I don't know, since the game brings it up at the very last possible second and never discusses it nor has anybody react to it at all. Then the ending happens and you get something unworthy of even FF5 or FF4. You get some bullshit FF3 stuff with two second vignettes of the cast splitting up back in their home world and not seeing each other again. (By the way, the game never bothers to explain why the cast opts to go all the way back to a world full of death and sorrow when they could instead go to the world where their friends and family are alive.) More confusing still is that somehow, in spite of Ringabell going back to your world with you, he appears to also be back in his own world, saving the first iteration of the team.

And then the real nonsense starts. "Guess I'd better give back what I borrowed!" Tiz says, before a light flies out of his body and he rolls over. Then "OH HEY THAT FAIRY FROM THE START WAS AIRY'S SISTER WHO WAS NEVER MENTIONED. BUT IS GOOD. EVEN THOUGH AIRY SAYS SHE WAS BORN OF OUROBOROS. ALSO YOU'RE IN A TANK OF WATER IN THE FUTURE WATCHING SOME GIRL DO KICK FLIPS. TA-DA. So not only does Ringabell's love for Edea never get closure since he apparently goes to a different world, but Tiz's relationships with everyone are mooted twice over with the implication that he was never actually Tiz and now he is awake in an entirely different era.

In conclusion, though, it isn't just that the game repeats itself 5 fucking times. It's that it does it for no reason. There's no point. No significant justification. It's this weird, unnecessary padding and bloat that the game would've been just fine without. Followed by an ending full of stupid baffling nonsense that wasn't hinted at and that ruins everything the game had built up.

I want to like Bravely Default, because the first 4 chapters are great, but I can't because the second half of the game is so awful I'm wondering if it isn't worse than FFXIII.

I'm going to take the time later to really write it out, but in the meantime, let me put quickly into words what has me so angry about Bravely Default.

The first four chapters of the game are really, really good. There's a great adventure, solid character development, and the gameplay is challenging, but not cheap. There's progression and a building of momentum. Then Chapter 5 happens and the game slams into a wall.

But the thing is, I cannot in any way see a reason for why Chapters 5-8 exist. I mean, what happens there that either one chapter or some simple explanation from key characters couldn't do? The answer is nothing. There are very few, rare new scenes of any actual bearing upon the plot in those chapters. Mostly a couple of visits to the Sage, Ringabel getting his memories back and some harassment of Airy. But then, if Airy had gone evil right in Chapter 5, with the visit to the Sage preceding, and Ringabel explaining it all to Tiz before that, what would change? Nothing. Oh, sure, that noise about fooling you into awakening the Crystals again and again, but that's for the good, really. The villain fools you into it once, doing it 4 more times is beating a dead horse.

What's more irritating is that when Airy DOES finally expose herself, everybody acts surprised, even though we'd known for like, two chapters.

But I mean, SO MUCH of this shit was unnecessary. There were just scene upon scene of reused footage well into chapter 8. The whole time, though, I held out that there'd be an emotional pay out. A big CGI ending like the opening and some happy emotional stuff to leave me content at the end.

The final boss tries to guilt trip the player with "All this violence and trauma and bloodshed is entertaining to you and that's why I keep doing this!" except it isn't entertaining. By that point in the game it's unbearably dull. It's a remark that would've been more meaningful without the nauseating repetition of the game.

Incidentally, and this is THE final confrontation, by the way, they off-handedly bring up that Tiz is apparently being inhabited by a Celestial being. Whether that's the player or a God, I don't know, since the game brings it up at the very last possible second and never discusses it nor has anybody react to it at all. Then the ending happens and you get something unworthy of even FF5 or FF4. You get some bullshit FF3 stuff with two second vignettes of the cast splitting up back in their home world and not seeing each other again. (By the way, the game never bothers to explain why the cast opts to go all the way back to a world full of death and sorrow when they could instead go to the world where their friends and family are alive.) More confusing still is that somehow, in spite of Ringabell going back to your world with you, he appears to also be back in his own world, saving the first iteration of the team.

And then the real nonsense starts. "Guess I'd better give back what I borrowed!" Tiz says, before a light flies out of his body and he rolls over. Then "OH HEY THAT FAIRY FROM THE START WAS AIRY'S SISTER WHO WAS NEVER MENTIONED. BUT IS GOOD. EVEN THOUGH AIRY SAYS SHE WAS BORN OF OUROBOROS. ALSO YOU'RE IN A TANK OF WATER IN THE FUTURE WATCHING SOME GIRL DO KICK FLIPS. TA-DA. So not only does Ringabell's love for Edea never get closure since he apparently goes to a different world, but Tiz's relationships with everyone are mooted twice over with the implication that he was never actually Tiz and now he is awake in an entirely different era.

In conclusion, though, it isn't just that the game repeats itself 5 fucking times. It's that it does it for no reason. There's no point. No significant justification. It's this weird, unnecessary padding and bloat that the game would've been just fine without. Followed by an ending full of stupid baffling nonsense that wasn't hinted at and that ruins everything the game had built up.

I want to like Bravely Default, because the first 4 chapters are great, but I can't because the second half of the game is so awful I'm wondering if it isn't worse than FFXIII.

...Wow. That sounds horrible. I mean... wow.

How exactly is the whole "redo dungeons five times" implemented? And by reused footage do you mean they just play cutscenes over and over again as you redo the dungeons?

As per the ending
they dun fucked up

Squire

Banned
I beat it.

Fuck this shit forever.

Fuck the writer.

Fuck the staff.

Man, remember when it wasn't released oversees yet, and the people who imported the game hyped it up?

Good times.

So the Dark Age of Square Enix continues unabated...

Top Bottom