• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

thenexus6

Lets go! First time playing the game.

G3V8hwK.jpg

chualie

hbYZZ3d.jpg

Got a refurbished Wii U from Nintendo. Pretty much brand new :) Even the Club Nintendo codes were unused.

MK8 is pretty damn good :) My first Mario Kart since Double Dash on GC.

Smash shirt! Had to win a game of Smash Run to get a ticket to go to the Wii U version and fight some other fools to win.
If you got meteor'd by a red Mega Man and then hit three times with an OHKO Home Run Bat, you had it coming fool.

I got one of those, too, earlier today!
The Nintendo Lounge was so awesome!

lWeV9By.jpg

Also a PS4 to go with those PS4 games. Scored the NSMB U + Luigi U combo disc super cheap pre-owned. Sadly the disc has two nasty scratches on it, but no issues yet.

Sorry can't really tell, I'm coming from a iPhone 5 and compared to that it is just great. The battery last like an eternity, the colors of the Screen are so vivid and lively. And man the Sound is really great. It's like you're taking a boombox into the shower.

Sorry can't really tell, I'm coming from a iPhone 5 and compared to that it is just great. The battery last like an eternity, the colors of the Screen are so vivid and lively. And man the Sound is really great. It's like you're taking a boombox into the shower.
as someone who has done this multiple times with real boomboxes, it would be stellar to do so with a phone.

you sold me on it-

Oculus Rift DK2

ibnazI1tfRyIt4.jpg

iba52HpM1NUvN0.jpg

ibppD35ofG24vn.jpg

ibbrfT1CxHeDvI.jpg

ibvsgHaUchAl4N.jpg

i4g4szxK586yp.jpg

Zero ~Shinku no Chōu~ (零 〜眞紅の蝶〜 / Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (零〜月蝕の仮面〜 (Wii)

iKq4vmgIuDecc.jpg

isYvLhKjUn0zs.jpg

And a small gift from LEGOLAND.

icujDBPucjGn8.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Picked up a Kotobukiya Cammy Street Fighter Bishoujo Statue, Under Night In-birth Exe:Late for PS3, and a Japanese 3DS LL with Senran Kagura Burst, plus a case. Pretty much gave in on the 3DS LL to get Senran Kagura 2 next week and Smash Bros. in September. Will also be buying Afterburner and Outrun ASAP.

14585759050_da41989bfc_b.jpg

Nothing fancy, just some music and LEGO:

MINI Cooper:
fda5cf5cb7eae8ad431c60795f8e3ac3_zpsb2e4ddb4.jpg

(mini) MINI Cooper & Flashback Shredder (they were freebies with my MINI purchase):
44607e230eb784b76c0d35bb3698eca7_zps4e2a20c2.jpg

music:
39F8E7C1-6D05-49DA-9FC4-2E925A1D5A13_zps3ivfdkz3.png

I have another set of LEGO coming, but will be getting it from my friend on Thursday.

Ban Puncher

Subs! Uggs! I even patted a Pug! *SCENE MISSING* Today was my birthday and I got heaps of rad shit.

qjDw9jU.jpg

Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP Subwoofer
Mad comfy warm ugg boots because winter is super lame.
Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou for Super Famicom
Kiki Kaikai for PC Engine
Steam games from SteamGAF - Thanks Everyone!
TMNT Classics, Cammy and Sailor Jupiter (I always wanted the Party Wagon as a kid but my parents didn't love me enough).

M.Steiner

- Naoki Urasawa's "Monster" manga
This has sat as my #1 anime for some years now so I thought it was about time I read the manga already. Viz Media have just this month started re-releasing them as a new edition so I figured now would be the perfect time to start. Each volume release is spread out over 3 months (so Vol.2 in Oct) so it will be a little while before I've got the full set of them, as such I'll probably wait until another volume or 2 have released before I jump into it. Can't wait to get started though.

- Naoki Urasawa's "Pluto" manga
Never read this before (and I'm still new to manga) but it came up in the Monster thread so I thought I'd check out some of his other works whilst I was at it. Will be reading this as soon as I've finished what I'm currently reading and I wait for more of Monster to release.

One of my favourite shows of all time just released on Blu-ray today.

And here we go! :D
Jealous!. It doesn't release over here (UK) until Friday :'(
Enjoy ;)

The Last of Us Remastered has been available in numerous Dutch shops, yes.

Saw it in the Bart Smit in Roosendaal last sunday. So there ya go.

Bashtee

Grabbed some stuff today. Almost got a Wii U, but it was too expensive :( Nonetheless, didn't post for a while. Recieved most of my Kickstarter rewards, which did take some time. And I bought some games during the Japan Games promotion from SEN.

Too much games, not enough time. *sigh*

meppi

Is it already available in Europe? Where did you find it early?

Officially only this Friday, but they sent it out early.
Just got an email that they sent it out a bit too soon and that the DLC code will only work at the end of the week.
Don't want to get the shop in trouble, so I prefer not to name them. ;)

Nice pickup! How much did Gourmet set you back?
Mine cost me €140 in 2005...

- Naoki Urasawa's "Monster" manga
This has sat as my #1 anime for some years now so I thought it was about time I read the manga already. Viz Media have just this month started re-releasing them as a new edition so I figured now would be the perfect time to start. Each volume release is spread out over 3 months (so Vol.2 in Oct) so it will be a little while before I've got the full set of them, as such I'll probably wait until another volume or 2 have released before I jump into it. Can't wait to get started though.

It's in Colour?

Subs! Uggs! I even patted a Pug! *SCENE MISSING* Today was my birthday and I got heaps of rad shit.

qjDw9jU.jpg

TMNT Classics, Cammy and Sailor Jupiter (I always wanted the Party Wagon as a kid but my parents didn't love me enough).

That TMHT (I'm from the UK, no ninjas here) stuff is awesome, had the all of those as a kid, including the Party Wagon. Not sure what happened to it, parents may have got rid of it all (Along with my Real Ghostbusters Fire Station set) after I moved out :(

M.Steiner

Twin Peaks Blu Ray set - beaten to the punch by M.Steiner!
You've taken some much nicer photos though if I'm honest. It's a great looking set.

It's in Colour?
Just the first few pages and then another handful towards the end. Not sure if the other volumes will have more/less but I guess I'll find out when volume 2 releases in October.
They're very nicely done though so I thought I'd snap a picture (and since it's from the beginning it avoids spoilers at the same time).

Happy Birthday to you

14582680027_db34dd89c7_b.jpg

I'm diving into From Software's first person RPG back catalog.
I beat King's Field (actually King's Field 2 in Japan) back in 1995 when it came out on the PS1, and have great memories of that game.
I never got around to playing any more games in the series until now.
I just finished playing King's Field 1, which was only released in Japan, but got an english translation patch a few years ago. It was the most fun I've had playing a game in years.

Nice, very very nice!

Top Bottom