• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Wait so you purchase COD for the story but found BO2 the worst of them? I honestly think BO2 had the best story of any of the CODs.

Well I'm not ranking just based on story, but overall enjoyment with the games. Certain levels can make me completely dislike the game. That quick jet sequence wasn't very fun, and I've actually still haven't beat it. However, I do plan to at some point. Also personal preference!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
ninjas for ya
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super House of Dead Ninjas -- MB-608D49FBC62CB93A

t1409383048z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
Of all the CoD games that I played and remember.

Modern Warfare 1 and 2 got the best single player campaign. followed by Black Ops 2 and then Black Ops 1. I thought Ghosts story was pretty decent too. I can't remember World at War though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm strangely tempted by The Pinball Arcade's DLC (50% off for season 1 right now). Russian currency converted price would be around $6.50, which is about 80% off the base US price or around 55% off the sale price. Wonder if they'll discount it more heavily in the future?

Aren't the tables themselves a couple of years old now? I'd buy the packs just in case.

Did they fix the performance issues?

No idea.

def sim

If anyone here sees me playing USF4 and totally wants to play some games, feel free to send me an invite! I played some game earlier with automatisch and it was some good fun.

Maybe we should have a GAF night for it if enough are interested.

If anyone here sees me playing USF4 and totally wants to play some games, feel free to send me an invite! I played some game earlier with automatisch and it was some good fun.

Maybe we should have a GAF night for it if enough are interested.
I saw that you picked it up! I actually have a lobby going right now if you wanna join.

Shade

Games. In your library. Redeem them now!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fortrix 2 -- MB-851B79F13467DD0F - Taken by deadflower81. 2 entrants total.
Krater -- MB-DAEE9699AD9F45AD - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
The Journey Down Chapter One -- MB-50F2C0ACB169FCD5 - Taken by kurahador. 1 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-BA963A2148F62AFD - Taken by kami_sama. 2 entrants total.
Unmechanical -- MB-211446B99E3A0CE3 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.
Syberia I -- MB-6D7979BC49569A8B - Taken by WisK. 1 entrants total.
RACE Injection -- MB-1FD16B86388D8780 - Taken by fernandes. 1 entrants total.
Caster -- MB-C5458DC5E4D694D0 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
1953 KGB Unleashed -- MB-5EC8430D3137452E - Taken by $h@d0w. 2 entrants total.

t1409374828z1.png

DocSeuss

Thanks for explaining how you felt about ghosts, ItsMeMcGee.

I'm weird I know but WAW was my favorite CoD single player. I'm not going to win that argument nor can I convince anyone. I just was so pumped at the end of the Berlin second. It was just so awesome. I had such a nerdgasim when planting the Soviet flag at the end.

The moments in the game were good, and not near enough games explore the Pacific. The problem is that the levels were just... bleh.

Annubis

Some keys I've not used.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 7 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Pester (Desura) -- MB-4012CFD3CB085D28 - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos (Desura) -- MB-D8619934B868609A - Taken by cardinalmind. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Jisei (Desura) -- MB-626182E777B78A93 - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Yousei (Desura) -- MB-D1C80E9AC93B5A0F - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Kansei (Desura) -- MB-6ED2C8651099745D - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club (Desura) -- MB-5B3C918532F857BC - Taken by WinterDemons
ulgzbKC.png
Satazius (Desura) -- MB-F217EB3A6F77DBC7 - Taken by Eila

t1409384848z1.png

SSPssp

You weren't kidding about the NSFW! Well, if you want the game, it looks like the non-steam version is the one to get. Hopefully they also give a steam key if you buy it directly from them.

Basically, a team of American devs made a Puzzle Quest/Bejeweled clone with dating sims aspects, and went full bore on the sex. Also, the dialogue/voice acting is on another level.

Truly, the waifus for a new generation. Seriously, i never get sick of watching this. Their tumblr has more nuggets of joy like this.

Oh wow, that voice acting is horrible.

AHA-Lambda

Where can I get these cheap AMD codes people are talking about?
If I get one now, it shouldn't expire and I'll be able to get alien, do I understand this right?

Ozium

I'm strangely tempted by The Pinball Arcade's DLC (50% off for season 1 right now). Russian currency converted price would be around $6.50, which is about 80% off the base US price or around 55% off the sale price. Wonder if they'll discount it more heavily in the future?

if you enjoy Pinball FX then by all means get TPA.. I think it's even better, being based on real life tables. Whenever I've played Pinball FX I've always gotten bored because it's very easy to keep the ball alive... season 1 is definitely worth it if you like pinball..

I found one guy on tf2outpost selling it and he wants 5 keys for it... let me know if you find anything
edit: the guy I found has the pro pack, which includes the table operators menu (but any changing of options in that menu means your scores don't post to leaderboards) and usually a video guide to teh table or something, I never cared for the pro packs when I bought TPA on ps3..

MoonGred

So do I break my streak of not buying early access. I've been so tempted to get The forest ever since it released.

How early access is the game, optimisation aside.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-88E485407BF11837 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 5 entrants total.

t1409387188z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Htown, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Super House of Dead Ninjas -- MB-608D49FBC62CB93A - Taken by Hugstable. 11 entrants total.

t1409383048z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom