• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

georly

I meant go into the ROM and pluck it out in its raw form.

Dunno. Has anyone been able to pull music from the rom yet?

Excellent.

I disagree with the "- quickly boring in solo" point, but that's just my personal opinion. I'm still playing classic/all-stars to unlock stuff. It's still fun. I'm definitely more glued to single player stuff than I ever was in brawl. It's melee-level of addiction to unlocking stuff... and i'm going to have to do it all over again next week.

Lunar15

Spent some time playing Greninja today. He's fantastic. I really love him. You know who also feels amazing? Bowser Jr. Roy Koopa.

There's so many satisfying characters in this game, moreso than Brawl, I feel.

Neiteio

Spent some time playing Greninja today. He's fantastic. I really love him. You know who also feels amazing? Bowser Jr. Roy Koopa.

There's so many satisfying characters in this game, moreso than Brawl, I feel.
I love hearing impressions for both of these characters. Can you please provide some more detailed impressions, including any animations or details you find cute/cool?

guek

Banned
I feel like the tournament scene has already become incredibly entertaining to watch. Hopefully the excitement continues to ramp up higher with wiiu.

I know a lot of people are still worried about larger zones and 2 stock matches but I haven't minded one bit. The edge play is also very satisfying to watch for me

JoeInky

Previous characters (click to view, Link done by georly)

Disclaimer: I can't read Japanese, so I may have missed certain effects that are hard to test (such as shieldbreaker properties) and I don't know the names of the custom moves so I've completely made them up.

God damn, I've only done just under a third of all the characters so far, this takes a lot longer than I ever expected it to when I first started doing it!

This time is Falco, the best member of Team Starfox, and a smash fan favourite, though he feels pretty underwhelming in this game due to universal efforts to nerf projectiles in Smash 4, leaving his blaster to be pretty bad. And, despite the fact that he's a bird, his aerials feel worse than Fox's but his ground game feels a bit better, should have been the other way round!

Neutral Special 1 (Hyper Laser)

jEWPAly.jpg

Falco fires his trademark blue laser, I honestly can't remember playing him much in Brawl, but I think the range might have decreased, going only 3/4s of the way across Battlefield.

Falco's laser actually causes hitstun, unlike Fox's, and it does 3% damage, but it fires very slowly and has quite significant end lag, so it doesn't feel great to use.

Knockback is set and negligible, you can't kill with it even at 999%.

Neutral Special 2 (Arwing Charge Shot)

EgnGZxK.jpg
v7hMzbb.jpg

This time, Falco's laser will fire green, energy-based explosives, much like an Arwing does when you hold the fire button.

Though this move doesn't home in, it does have a lot of other differences compared to the default laser.

First of all, the initial projectile pushes people away, usually to the position where the projectile is going to explode, then it starts to do 1% a hit and then finally it explodes for an extra 2%, doing a total of 6%

The distance is just over a quarter of Battlefield, so it's not much use as a zoning tool anymore, but it stays on stage for a bit so it could be useful as stage control, though the endlag is slightly increased, so maybe not.

The knockback on the explosion is negligible, though not set, it does more knockback at higher percents, but not enough to kill, even at 999%

if it explodes on the opposite side of the player, it will knock them towards you and you can combo it into a smash attack or aerial, but the endlag makes sure the window is very tight and that you can only do it in really specific situations.

Neutral Special 3 (Blaster)

pY5dpGB.jpg

Similar to Fox's Blaster, does no hitstun or knockback, damage is only 1% and the range is slightly lower but you can fire it somewhat quicker.

Endlag is slightly lower but not enough to make up for the damage loss or the lack of hitstun.

Side Special 1 (Falco Phantasm)

eUhS8B4.jpg

Falco zips across the screen horizontally, equal to half the distance of Battlefield and doing 7% damage to anyone caught in the move.

Does minor vertical knockback if you hit someone whilst you're both grounded, not being able to kill Samus until way over 350%, but if you hit someone whilst you're airborne then you're able to kill at the "low" pecent of 310%.

If you hit an airborne person whilst you yourself are in the air, you will instead meteor the other person, though it doesn't really have a good KO power until around 125%.

This move no longer puts you into special fall compared to other games in the series, but it can only be used once per airtime.

Side Special 2 (Falco Apparition)

AEZFRih.jpg

Exactly the same as the default, except instead of doing damage and knockback, he does nothing but go through people and projectiles without taking damage.

The startup is quicker but the endlag is seemingly longer.

Side Special 3 (Heavy Phantasm)

VgbOE88.jpg

Goes about half the distance, but does increased damage and knockback.

The damage is increased to 12% at close range though it does go down to 4% and the now diagonal knockback can kill Samus around 180%.

The fact that it's only good at close range yet has higher startup than the default means I don't rate this custom very highly, it at least has some armour on it that lets you destroy projectiles whilst you're moving, but I don't think it's enough, the damage shouldn't have been made to go down over distance.

Up Special 1 (Fire Bird)

V02yLlZ.jpg
0pjM6n3.jpg

Falco charges for a second and then flies in the direction the stick is pressed.

Very similar to Fox's recovery, except Falco's is multihit during the flying part whereas Fox's is single hit.

Does 10% damage if all hits during the charge connect and a further 17% if all hits on the flying part connect, the final hit does increased knockback but it's definitely not useful as a KO move as it can't kill Samus at any reasonable percent (she will live way past 350%)

Up Special 2 (Fast Fire Bird)

etCdxY5.jpg
qisBmMT.jpg

Goes a similar distance to the default (may be slightly less), but Falco doesn't bother charging this time, instead shooting in the direction the stick is held almost instantly.

The tradeoff is that it does barely any damage, none on the charge and only 2% on the second part, the knockback is vertical and it's much much weaker than the default (it can't even knock Samus onto the top platform of Battlefield at 350%).

Somewhat interesting is that, if you use it on the ground and point it in a horizontal direction, it becomes very similar to the Falco Phantasm, except with less end lag, though it's obviously not a replacement for the move, it is quite fun to keep darting across the stage with it.

Up Special 3 (Explosive Bird)

zLB9a2m.jpg
O2f4BW6.jpg

Takes longer to charge and goes further than the default, but it does it slower and loses the more powerful hit at the end of the move, replacing it with a more powerful hit at the end of the charging animation.

The charging no longer does damage, but the flying is still multihit and will do 8% if all hits connect, the explosion at the start of the flying portion will do 8% and very slightly higher knockback than the default, but still not enough to kill anyone below 300%.

Down Special 1 (Reflector)

nj6GZAe.jpg

Falco still kicks his reflector, doing 5% damage and having a chance to cause tripping.

It reflects back projectiles with a 1.2x damage modifier.

Down Special 2 (Force Reflector)

45xl2lY.jpg

This reflector only does 2% on hit (can still cause tripping), and it no longer has a damage multiplier for reflected projectiles, but the projectiles it does reflect move much faster, making it harder for the other player to react to it.

Down Special 3 (Heavy Reflector)

uPwVCNF.jpg

This reflector actually makes projectiles weaker, multiplying their damage by 0.7x, but it gains increased damage and knockback.

It does 9% damage and it can no longer cause tripping, but it does have improved knockback compared to the other two, launching people diagonally upwards.

That's not the say this can be used as a killing move though, as Samus can still survive a hit from it up to 231%

Final Thoughts

The majority of Falco's moves are a bit boring, his custom Arwing-style charge shot is fun though, I have the same opinion as with fox that if a projectile move has high endlag, it better have good enough damage or hitstun or stage control to make it worth it, other wise it's just awful. Which is why the custom that makes Falco's Blaster similar to Fox's bad, it just isn't worth it in my opinion.

The Reflectors all seem around the same usefulness level I guess, but I've never liked Falco's throwing reflector personally and I'm surprised a melee style custom wasn't one of them.

The rest are neither here nor there, I'd probably use the Explosive recovery just because you get more distance out of it, you're rarely going to be using your UpB to rack up damage anyway so may as well go with the better recovery.

With the side B, I think the default is the best, meteor smashes are great in this game and his Dair has more startup so this is a much quicker option, though it's less powerful.

Apparently Wario can actually eat projectiles now with his Bite, including Mega Man's Forward Smash.

Who needs Villager?
need to see it for myself though because WHAT

JoeInky

Also I agree with boring single player, if I didn't have to unlock custom moves, I wouldn't have touched the single player at all after unlocking all the characters.

But then I've always found single player yawn-inducing in smash, I don't see the point.

You forgot to bold Ivysaur (Fushigisou). ;P
Still, it makes me glad to know they weren't completely forgotten!
So Ivysaur had a filename but not Squartle? :O

Figured if it was only one, then Squartle would be higher priority since I think unlike Charizard, the first stage of the other Gen 1 starters are the most favorited.

Interesting seeing some of these files. Of course, new characters would be cool and all but I'm not getting my hopes up. The current roster is perfect to me as is so that might be why. But will hope for more characters/stages.

I wonder if we do get DLC, how much will we get? Just one huge pack? Smaller character/stage combo packs? And how many characters? Would be cool if like every six months, they release one new veteran and newcomer for years to come, like for the next three or four years, but thats probably pushing it.

I'd say four characters at a bare mininum, it can't be super low but if its only four then I think it'll all be newcomers besides maybe Mewtwo and Snake depending on Konami since veterans aren't hype enough. MK8 for example had 5 newcomers and 1 veteran in its DLC.

The MK8 DLC altogether is around half the courses and 1/5 of thr characters of the base game. Man, imagine getting 1/5's worth of character DLC for the Smash's. o_O

Hope Chorus Kids is one of them. But I guess they won't be since they were likely cut due to 3DS limitations and DLC will have same characters. (Depends I suppose on if CK were three characters that looked like one or just three characters. But considering they were likely cut from the base game its probably three characters.)

Honesly I can't think of too many characters I want at the moment. My number one semi realistic one is Pheonix Wright. Jack Frost would be cool too. And Snake if Konami allows it since he is a veteran.

In terms of more realistic characters, I guess my wants for newcomers would be: Paper Mario, Captain Toad/Toad varient, Ridley, Sylveon, Emolga, (Yeah I know those Pokemon aren't realistic) Chorus Kids, Inklings, and any female FE character lol.

If we get DLC then none of the above stuff will probably happen lol.

SoldnerKei

regarding Classic Mode, I assume that's where you unlock custome moves, it can be played with co-op right? do you unlock custome moves that way too?

I agree that single player mode is the less played thing, but I loved the two player mode of SSE option, it was pretty good to play with friends

georly

So Ivysaur had a filename but not Squartle? :O

snd_se_narration_characall_PokeFushigisou - Ivysaur
snd_se_narration_characall_PokeLizardon - Charizard
snd_se_narration_characall_PokeTrainer
snd_se_narration_characall_PokeZenigame - Squirtle

http://pastebin.com/qX1dwLHL

They're all there

regarding Classic Mode, I assume that's where you unlock custome moves, it can be played with co-op right? do you unlock custome moves that way too?

I agree that single player mode is the less played thing, but I loved the two player mode of SSE option, it was pretty good to play with friends

I haven't been able to play co op yet, but I don't think classic mode is part of that? I think it's just some of the stadium stuff, and maybe all-stars?

Here is the co op content: http://www.twitch.tv/jed05/c/5137304

Yup, just multi-man smash and all-star. The only other multiplayer content is local-only smash run, and local/online smash battles w/ any rules (FFA/Team, Time/Stock, etc)

Revven

Don't think there's any local co-op for Classic mode (or even online) for the 3DS version. I think there's online co-op for the stadium events? But no one has confirmed such, it's just something I thought I saw.

aznpxdd

I know this must've been answered a ton of times, so I apologize beforehand. So I have an USA 3DS XL currently living/working in China. Is the 3DS region locked? Do I have to wait until I'm back in the states for vacation to pick the game up?

KooopaKid

Banned
Gamekult.com Import Review

+ gorgeous and smooth
+ the powerful cast
+ rich and easy to handle
+ emerald cut gameplay
+ the attention to details which commands respect
+ a musical selection which smells the fanservice
+ tireless local multiplayer
+ almost no latency online
+ the achievers have a lot on their plate

- very similar to the previous episode
- readability problems
- the 3DS stick lacks nuance
- quickly boring in solo
- some characters start with strong advantages

9/10 (editor's choice)

Wow! Excellent score coming from them. I think The Last Of Us was the last game they gave a 9. Too bad I'm not into the franchise :(

Voliko

He's definitely better than brawl, that's for sure. This is primarily because you can't edge hog his poor recovery.

That said, his down/side tilts are pretty good/fast, as is his up air. His warlock punch also has super armor. His stomp is still fantastic.

He still has is awful up tilt volcano kick, but if you manage to land it, it destroys a full shield (which I pulled off on accident in 1v1 for glory).
The volcano kick is basically a joke move, not sure why they insist on keeping it in every game. As long as Ganon is better than he was in Brawl I am happy. I love his aerials.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
People found more things in text dumps.

Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong
Star Fox
Kirby
F-Zero
Metroid
EarthBound (Mother)
Pokémon
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
Yoshi's Island
Fire Emblem
Game & Watch
Ice Climber
Pikmin
WarioWare
Kid Icarus
R.O.B.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Touch! Generations
Animal Crossing
Wii Fit
Xenoblade Chronicles
Punch-Out!!
Duck Hunt
Mega Man
Nintendogs
StreetPass Mii Plaza
PAC-MAN
Tomodachi Life
Wrecking Crew
Wii Sports Resort
Miiverse
Pilotwings
Other

Usually, we would get franchise if we are getting playable representatives which is stages or characters. Strange enough, we haven't seen Wrecking Crew stage, so I presume that it would be a stage in Wii U version.

Also for the news, Wii U Leak could be disproven if we are getting Wrecking Crew stage because Wii U leak's stages list don't have Wrecking Stage on the list.

Gamekult.com Import Review

+ gorgeous and smooth
+ the powerful cast
+ rich and easy to handle
+ emerald cut gameplay
+ the attention to details which commands respect
+ a musical selection which smells the fanservice
+ tireless local multiplayer
+ almost no latency online
+ the achievers have a lot on their plate

- very similar to the previous episode
- readability problems
- the 3DS stick lacks nuance
- quickly boring in solo
- some characters start with strong advantages

9/10 (editor's choice)

Great score, but I don't get this negative. Aren't sequels supposed to be like the previous game?

Masked Man

I said wow
Finally beat Classic on 9.0! I customized Little Mac by boosting his attack and defense, and what a world of difference that made. All I can say is that a little extra staying power goes a LONG way against Master Core, especially when so many of its attacks can blast you off the platform even at low percentages. (Granted, I got lucky when Shadow Mac SD'ed, but I'd like to think I fooled the computer into doing it by dodging at the right time.)
EWmof.gif
Thank you, Based Little Mac!
p0QHO.gif

I know this must've been answered a ton of times, so I apologize beforehand. So I have an USA 3DS XL currently living/working in China. Is the 3DS region locked? Do I have to wait until I'm back in the states for vacation to pick the game up?
3DS is region locked. If you can access the eShop (USA needs US credit card, Canada doesn't care what card you use for the most part) you could always download the game though.

georly

Finally beat Classic on 9.0! I customized Little Mac by boosting his attack and defense, and what a world of difference that made. All I can say is that a little extra staying power goes a LONG way against Master Core, especially when so many of its attacks can blast you off the platform even at low percentages. (Granted, I got lucky when Shadow Mac SD'ed, but I'd like to think I fooled the computer into doing it by dodging at the right time.)
EWmof.gif
Thank you, Based Little Mac!
p0QHO.gif

Congrats! Imo, Charizard/captain falcon had the easiest time. Charizard was only tough against his shadow form, but I had 0 issues other than luck w/ captain falcon. Little mac might not be too bad, either. A lot of up-smash? :)

Enjoy your ketzal's corridors trophy!

If that's legit, Balloon Fight isn't on there so it's not exhaustive. Whatever it is.

What is the category for that list? Franchise icons? That could tie to both stages AND characters. What Icon does balloon fight use on the CSS?

Is it this?
BalloonFightIcon.png

What is the category for that list? Franchise icons? That could tie to both stages AND characters. What Icon does balloon fight use on the CSS?

Balloon Fight has its own icon that's 2 balloons. If that's a list of series represented with icons, it should be on there.

edit: yeah that

Dimmle

Line 63: Rare촀 Super촀ഀ਀ Max-Power촀 High-Power촀 Power촀 Exquisite촀 High-Quality촀 Ordinary촀 Legendary촀 Silver촀 Steel촀 Prototype촀 Deluxe촀 Standard촀 Extra-Large촀 Large촀 Medium촀 Decadent촀 Delicious촀 Yummy촀 Sixfold촀 Threefold촀 Legendary촀 Top-Notch촀 Decent촀 Fearless촀 Brave촀 Dedicated촀 Gold촀 Bronze촀 Mysterious촀 Mystical촀 Enchanted촀 Iron촀 100-ton촀 1-ton촀 100 lb.촀 Blazing촀 Burning촀 Smoldering촀 Godly촀 Angelic촀 Heroic촀 Hyper촀 Light촀 Holy촀 Purifying촀 Three-Star촀 Two-Star촀 One-Star촀 Heavyweight촀 Middleweight촀 Lightweight촀 Mega촀 Good Ol'촀 Mini촀 Sage's촀 Expert's촀 Apprentice's촀 Vintage촀 Trendy촀 Designer촀 Expensive촀 Discount촀 Hero's촀 Pretty Sweet촀 Average Joe's촀 Master's촀 Veteran's촀 Rookie's촀 King's촀 Knight's촀 Squire’s촀 Diamond촀 Turtle촀 Ultra-Performance촀 High-Performance촀 Vengeful촀 Heroic촀 Enigmatic촀 Expensive촀 Stylish촀 Well-Worn촀 Ultra-Lightweight촀 Lightweight촀 Speedy촀 Swift촀 Nimble촀 Turbo촀 Double촀 Light-Speed촀 Mach-Speed촀 High-Speed촀 Shimmering촀 Shiny촀 First-Class촀 Deluxe촀 Sprinter촀 Stroller촀 Glider촀 Antiglide촀 Leaper촀 Antileap촀 Speed Skater촀 Hi-Jump촀 Lo-Jump촀 Double-Jump Boost촀 Double-Jump Drag촀 Thistle Jump촀 Anchor Jump촀 Speed Walker촀 Meanderer촀 Lingering Edge촀 Hasty Edge촀 Gluey Edge촀 Tough Edge촀 Hard Braker 촀 Perfect-Shield Helper촀 Imperfect Shield촀 Shield Regenerator촀 Shield Degenerator촀 Air Defender촀 Air Piñata촀 Nimble Dodger촀 Dodgy Dodger촀 Smooth Lander촀 Crash Lander촀 Quick Smasher촀 Hyper Smasher촀 Air Attacker촀 Air Pushover촀 Meteor Master촀 Desperate Attacker촀 Desperate Defender촀 Desperate Speedster촀 Desperate Specialist촀 Desperate Immortal촀 Unharmed Attacker촀 Unharmed Speedster촀 Unharmed Speed Demon촀 Trade-off Attacker촀 Trade-off Defender촀 Trade-off Speedster촀 All-around Trade-off촀 Moon Launcher촀 Vampire촀 No-Flinch Smasher촀 Critical Hitter촀 Insult to Injury촀 First Striker촀 Countdown촀 Speed Crasher촀 Shield Exploder촀 Shield Healer촀 Shield Reflector촀 Escape Artist촀 Item Hurler촀 Item Lobber촀 Item Hitter촀 Item Pitcher촀 Item Shooter촀 Quick Batter촀 Star Rod촀 Lip's Stick촀 Super Scope촀 Ray Gun촀 Fire Flower촀 Beam Sword촀 Home-Run Bat촀 Bob-omb촀 Mr. Saturn촀 Food Lover촀 Picky Eater촀 Crouch Healer촀 Caloric Attacker촀 Caloric Speedster촀 Caloric Defender촀 Caloric Powerhouse촀 KO Healer촀 Caloric Immortal촀 Auto-Healer촀 Smash Ball Attractor촀 Pity Final Smasher촀 Smash Ball Clinger촀 Super Final Smasher촀 Final Smash Healer촀 Double Final Smasher촀 Sudden Death Gambler촀 Safe Respawner촀 Risky Respawner촀 Increased run speed

----

Maybe only five people care but the last half of this block seems to consist of actual match bonuses and not just statistics! Or I'm completely off the mark!

Tan

Line 63: Rare촀 Super촀ഀ਀ Max-Power촀 High-Power촀 Power촀 Exquisite촀 High-Quality촀 Ordinary촀 Legendary촀 Silver촀 Steel촀 Prototype촀 Deluxe촀 Standard촀 Extra-Large촀 Large촀 Medium촀 Decadent촀 Delicious촀 Yummy촀 Sixfold촀 Threefold촀 Legendary촀 Top-Notch촀 Decent촀 Fearless촀 Brave촀 Dedicated촀 Gold촀 Bronze촀 Mysterious촀 Mystical촀 Enchanted촀 Iron촀 100-ton촀 1-ton촀 100 lb.촀 Blazing촀 Burning촀 Smoldering촀 Godly촀 Angelic촀 Heroic촀 Hyper촀 Light촀 Holy촀 Purifying촀 Three-Star촀 Two-Star촀 One-Star촀 Heavyweight촀 Middleweight촀 Lightweight촀 Mega촀 Good Ol'촀 Mini촀 Sage's촀 Expert's촀 Apprentice's촀 Vintage촀 Trendy촀 Designer촀 Expensive촀 Discount촀 Hero's촀 Pretty Sweet촀 Average Joe's촀 Master's촀 Veteran's촀 Rookie's촀 King's촀 Knight's촀 Squire’s촀 Diamond촀 Turtle촀 Ultra-Performance촀 High-Performance촀 Vengeful촀 Heroic촀 Enigmatic촀 Expensive촀 Stylish촀 Well-Worn촀 Ultra-Lightweight촀 Lightweight촀 Speedy촀 Swift촀 Nimble촀 Turbo촀 Double촀 Light-Speed촀 Mach-Speed촀 High-Speed촀 Shimmering촀 Shiny촀 First-Class촀 Deluxe촀 Sprinter촀 Stroller촀 Glider촀 Antiglide촀 Leaper촀 Antileap촀 Speed Skater촀 Hi-Jump촀 Lo-Jump촀 Double-Jump Boost촀 Double-Jump Drag촀 Thistle Jump촀 Anchor Jump촀 Speed Walker촀 Meanderer촀 Lingering Edge촀 Hasty Edge촀 Gluey Edge촀 Tough Edge촀 Hard Braker 촀 Perfect-Shield Helper촀 Imperfect Shield촀 Shield Regenerator촀 Shield Degenerator촀 Air Defender촀 Air Piñata촀 Nimble Dodger촀 Dodgy Dodger촀 Smooth Lander촀 Crash Lander촀 Quick Smasher촀 Hyper Smasher촀 Air Attacker촀 Air Pushover촀 Meteor Master촀 Desperate Attacker촀 Desperate Defender촀 Desperate Speedster촀 Desperate Specialist촀 Desperate Immortal촀 Unharmed Attacker촀 Unharmed Speedster촀 Unharmed Speed Demon촀 Trade-off Attacker촀 Trade-off Defender촀 Trade-off Speedster촀 All-around Trade-off촀 Moon Launcher촀 Vampire촀 No-Flinch Smasher촀 Critical Hitter촀 Insult to Injury촀 First Striker촀 Countdown촀 Speed Crasher촀 Shield Exploder촀 Shield Healer촀 Shield Reflector촀 Escape Artist촀 Item Hurler촀 Item Lobber촀 Item Hitter촀 Item Pitcher촀 Item Shooter촀 Quick Batter촀 Star Rod촀 Lip's Stick촀 Super Scope촀 Ray Gun촀 Fire Flower촀 Beam Sword촀 Home-Run Bat촀 Bob-omb촀 Mr. Saturn촀 Food Lover촀 Picky Eater촀 Crouch Healer촀 Caloric Attacker촀 Caloric Speedster촀 Caloric Defender촀 Caloric Powerhouse촀 KO Healer촀 Caloric Immortal촀 Auto-Healer촀 Smash Ball Attractor촀 Pity Final Smasher촀 Smash Ball Clinger촀 Super Final Smasher촀 Final Smash Healer촀 Double Final Smasher촀 Sudden Death Gambler촀 Safe Respawner촀 Risky Respawner촀 Increased run speed

----

Maybe only five people care but the last half of this block seems to consist of actual match bonuses and not just statistics! Or I'm completely off the mark!

:OOO

SoldnerKei

I haven't been able to play co op yet, but I don't think classic mode is part of that? I think it's just some of the stadium stuff, and maybe all-stars?

Here is the co op content: http://www.twitch.tv/jed05/c/5137304

Yup, just multi-man smash and all-star. The only other multiplayer content is local-only smash run, and local/online smash battles w/ any rules (FFA/Team, Time/Stock, etc)

Don't think there's any local co-op for Classic mode (or even online) for the 3DS version. I think there's online co-op for the stadium events? But no one has confirmed such, it's just something I thought I saw.

I see, thanks for the info guys, well, gonna farm those custom moves on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom