• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Reposting for new page. Since i'm a poor college student that needs money, i'm trying to sell some stuff:

10012008331.jpg

- XBox/PS2 Component Cables $10 shipped
- Starcraft Battle Chest: $15 shipped (keys were only used by me and i don't play it anymore)
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond: $10 shipped (only used once)
- Plantronics Headset for Xbox/Xbox360 $6 shipped

10012008332.jpg

PSP Slim Asking 210 shipped. Not breaking this bundle.
White PSP Slim with CFW 4.01. No scratches on the screen or dead pixels. comes with:
- 4GB Red Sandisk Memory Stick
- Extended Battery w/ a white battery cover for the battery
- Carrying case
- 2 3rd party chargers (i lost the original one)
- Bunch of UMD movies (FFVII AC, FF Spirts Within, Air Force One, Are We there Yet, Daddy Day Care, House of Flying Daggers, Ghostbusters, Guess Who, Steamboy, Labyrinth)
- USB cable
- 3rd party Car charger (I had a sony car charger but it was stolen when someone broke the lock of my car)

Closeup of the Screen
10012008333.jpg

XBox
- Street Fighter Akuma Controller New $22 shipped (white part is just the ebgames price sticker >.<)
- Street Fighter M. Bison Controller Beaten box =( $12 shipped
10012008322.jpg

10012008324.jpg

The Box of the Bison has no right er.. i think the word is flap but i dont remember (ESL). The upper part just needs some glue.
10012008325.jpg

Street Fighter Anniversary Arcade Stick w/Box (no poster though) $65 shipped Parcel Post, $75 Priority Mail
10012008326.jpg

10012008328.jpg

The Witcher SEALED $25 shipped
10012008334.jpg

10012008337.jpg

I'll burn the Enhanced Edition Patch and the US language pack on a DVD and send it with this.

N-Gage QD $70 shipped (US bands, Unlocked, comes with Charger, Headset and 32MB MMC)
Comes with the following games:
- FIFA 2004 (Not for Sale text)
- FIFA 2005 (Not for Sale text)
- NCAA 2004 (Not for Sale text)
- Pandemonium (Not for Sale text)
- Pathway to Glory (Not for Sale text)
- Rayman 3 (Not for Sale text)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Not for Sale text)
- Worms World Party
- Xanadu Next
10012008338.jpg

The Screen has no dead pixels
10012008340.jpg

Edit: Forgot, for the N-Gage QD i ordered a new rubber band for it so i'll install it and send it with the new one.

Sorry for the shitty quality pics but my N75 is all i have for taking pics. I accept non-CC paypal and USPS money order.

NeOak

Shanks said:
Was looking for the superior North American version. Eb games and Gamestop are selling this game for 9.99 new and 8.99 used so I just picked up a new copy yesterday.

Man, that was a low blow. BTW, EBGames is no more >.> (since like, 3 years ago?)

Vinsanity

Reposting for a new page.

Still available, is a sealed, mint in box PS3 (Metal Gear Solid Bundle 80 GB). This is the backwards-compatible version. Please PM if interested.

ps3002.jpg

I'd love to keep it, but school is way too busy this semester, and the PS3 is just sitting there. Hate for it to go to waste.

This bundle costs $500 retail. I'm willing to let it go for $560 shipped, which is basically at cost.

I'm new here, but I have feedback on ebay as hipposhocktrooper, and Goozex with this same username. Thanks!

plik said:
-VDigi VD-Z3 component to VGA converter, in excellent condition with component cables for Xbox, and the power supply

-Gran Turismo 4 Press Kit, includes GT4 branded binder, large sticker, 2 x cd-roms with media for the game, and a pack of ultra high res photo's printed out by PD in a yellow japanese looking photo envelope.

-Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Japanase bonus items (looks like a towel set, i never opened it) in a display box.

-Chrono Cross desk clock Japanese import bonus item.

-2 brand new Dreamcast original controllers new in box

-brand new Dreamcast system still in box, only opened to check system functionality

-Sega Saturn system with region switch mod installed, comes with all the hookups and VF1, VF1 remix, and VF2.

i can take pictures of any of the items, let me know if you are interested.

How much for the dreamcast and controllers?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Positive feedback for Chiggs, godhandicen, and olubode

Thanks guys.

Still looking to part with my old PS2 for $110 shipped.

-PS2 with HD Loader and 40 (or was it 60GB?) drive. Comes with MSG3 and Action Replay Max, 1 controller, 16MB mem card.

*Pic is missing AR case

DSCF1701Medium.jpg

Sailor

Trading/selling Mario Kart for Wii. Owned for 1 week, mint condition No scratches, smudges, or anything..

img2739fi9.jpg

Everything included.

plik

plik said:
prices added (price includes shipping)

-VDigi VD-Z3 component to VGA converter, in excellent condition with component cables for Xbox, and the power supply $30

-Gran Turismo 4 Press Kit, includes GT4 branded binder, large sticker, 2 x cd-roms with media for the game, and a pack of ultra high res photo's printed out by PD in a yellow japanese looking photo envelope. $15

-Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Japanase bonus items (looks like a towel set, i never opened it) in a display box. $12

-Chrono Cross desk clock Japanese import bonus item. $14

-2 brand new Dreamcast original controllers new in box $14 or $20 for both

-brand new Dreamcast system still in box, only opened to check system functionality $95 (shipping will be expensive)

-Sega Saturn system with region switch mod installed, comes with all the hookups and VF1, VF1 remix, and VF2. $50

added prices

Acid08

Banned
First off, yes, my desk is a fucking mess. But you see that shit I got on there? That's a fucking FF7: CC Limited Edition PSP 2000. This shit is fucking fantastic. Unfortunately I need to sell it to pay some bill. So you get everything that came with the system. Box, manuals, charger, system, CC with limited edition packaging, and a little metal buster sword keychain. Plus the other 4 games you see there I'm also including a PSP headset, a 1GB memory stick, and a soft case. System is in perfect condition with no scratches. Numbered 295.

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Looking for $350 for the whole deal but price is negotiable depending on what you do/don't want.

IMG_0385.jpg

Also have all this swag. Bully stickers, GTA4 sticker, Mario Galaxy coin, Assassins Creed mini hardcover artbook, Soul Calibur 2 lithograph thing, Hot Shots Golf 5 golf balls and divets, and Ninja Gaiden 2 game sleeve. I'm not sure what I should ask so make an offer.

I also have a new in box Dreamcast that I can snap a picture of if anyone's interested. And as much as it pains me I will consider selling my MGS4 LE. Send me an offer.

Thanks guys and I really need to sell this stuff.

LiquidMetal14 can vouch for my honesty to. We've done good business.

All for sale can be Traded, i would rather trade but either! I am on a budget and want games. Everything is in good condition

ps2:
Baldurs Gate dark Alliance - $10 shipped
God of War 1(nongreatesthits) - $11 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Devil May Cry 3 - $10 shipped
Onimusha 3 - $12 shipped
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($23 shipped)

DVD:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - $12 shipped

Want/would like to trade for:
DualShock3
Uncharted
Super Mario Galaxy
No more heroes

PM me

Still gauging interest on my Atari 2600 (although I guess I've gauged it!) and also wondering if anyone would want an Xbox (1) that didn't get much use beyond Jet Set Radio Future.

_RT_

This box still available (minus the two guitar heroes which I gave to a friend)

I've got to clear some room out and these games need to go to a good home.
Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
Katamari Damacy
Jak - Combat Racing
Enter the Matrix
ATV Offroad Fury 3
GTA: Liberty City Stories
Splinter Cell
Max Payne 2
GTA 3
Final Fantasy X

Conker (XBox)
Forza (XBox)

$20 + exact shipping (probably use FedEx as I have an account and we can track the shipment).

334jel1.jpg

I got a copy of Namco 50 Anniversary: namCollection available in like new condition. It's never been played, only opened, and I'm looking to get $25 shipped for it.

PA.28012.002.jpg

The collection includes the full versions of Ace Combat, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Mr. Driller, Ridge Racer, and Tekken.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Acid08 said:
IMG_0385.jpg

Also have all this swag. Bully stickers, GTA4 sticker, Mario Galaxy coin, Assassins Creed mini hardcover artbook, Soul Calibur 2 lithograph thing, Hot Shots Golf 5 golf balls and divets, and Ninja Gaiden 2 game sleeve. I'm not sure what I should ask so make an offer.

I also have a new in box Dreamcast that I can snap a picture of if anyone's interested. And as much as it pains me I will consider selling my MGS4 LE. Send me an offer.

Thanks guys and I really need to sell this stuff.

LiquidMetal14 can vouch for my honesty to. We've done good business.
I'll give you $5+shipping for the Mario Coin.

bumpkin

In light of Toys R Us' badass buy 2 get the 3rd free sale, I chose to acquire NBA2K9. As such, I now have a copy of NBA2K8 that I'm looking to get rid of. I know I'll get jack shit for trade-in value at GameStop, so I figured I'd try the open market of NEOGAF.

So, having said that, I'm looking to sell NBA2K8 for the Xbox 360. The game is in excellent, near mint condition. I'm looking for 20 bucks (includes USPS Priority Mail shipping) or best offer.

MoogPaul

Benjillion said:
Alright, I'm finally cleaning up and have found some items I would like to part with. PM me with the item and price you want to pay. All transactions will be done with paypal. First come, first served. Now, on to the pictures.

ouch
mmm... the suspense is killing me.

oops. I need to find a better site that doesn't limit my data transfer. I'll have the pics up soon.

Edit - Fixed. Kind of. A makeshift fix.

Used PS2 + accessories and GTA3 on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260300168019

0e97_1.JPG

Up for auction is a used Playstation 2 console (PS2) plus accessories and 1 game. Everything can be seen in the photo. Included is:

1 Playstation 2 (PS2) console (original version, not slim)

1 Power cord

1 Composite AV cable

1 3rd party Component AV cable (from monoprice.com)

2 Dual Shock 2 controllers (1 works fine, the other you have to jiggle the wire sometimes)

1 Mad Catz 8MB PS2 Memory Card

1 Sony PS1 Memory Card (has a "Used" sticker on the back, from gamestop)

1 copy of Grand Theft Auto 3 (GTA3). Included is the original case, manual and inserts. The disc itself is in great condition and tested to play just fine.

knicks

Want to sell or trade Steam Account

I have barley used this thing, have had it for about four years now. Has never been banned.

Games on account:

Age of Chivalry
CS 1.6
CS Condition Zero
CS Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
CS Source
D.I.P.R.I.P Warm Up
Day of Defeat Source
Half Life 1 Pre-Upload
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life 2 Episode One
Half Life 2: Episode Two
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
Insurgency
Peggle Extreme
Portal
Synergy
Team Fortress 2
Zombie Panic! Source

Also looking to trade/sell Weeds season 1 and season 2 for blu-ray.

MoogPaul

MoogPaul said:
Trying to clear some room got a couple things for trade/sale:

Fallout 2: Mac OS X $20
Comes with the manual with all those great little pipboy pictures. -SOLD

Baldur's Gate II: Shadow of Amn: Mac OS X $15
complete with manual, all four discs, map and the game guide

Also some GameBoy stuff:
Final Fantasy 4 GBA edition $5 -SOLD
Link's Awakening DX edition $15
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon $10
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords GBA $15
Breath of Fire 1 GBA $10
Pokemon Blue for GB Complete (w/ box and manual) $10

Gameboy/GBA player for Gamecube complete with all cables, disc and manual. $20-SOLD

Playstation:

Megaman Legends 1 (black border) $25

All items are complete with box and manual in great to mint condition except the gameboy player and the OS X games which are only missing the box.

I'm looking for trades but I guess I'd take paypal too. I'm looking for:

Parasite Eve 1 (PSX)
Parasite Eve 2 (PSX)
Shadow Hearts 1 (PS2)
Dead Rising (XBox360)
Digital Devil Summoner 1 (PS2)
Digital Devil Summoner 2 (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
Ico (PS2)
Ace Attorney games (DS)
Trauma Center Second Opinion (Wii)
Dragon Quest Swords (Wii)

I'm open to other things as well, drop me a private message.

updated with new item/one sold item. Pictures with the original post.

MoogPaul

Sorry for the double post but the mail just arrived and I would like to leave positive feedback for SanjuroTsubaki. SotC arrived in pristine edition including even the register card. Would def. do business with again.

bran

Holy crap positive feed back for Johnny. For Singstar PS3 w/ mic.

Didn't need to use next day Expresspost dude! But thanks a bunch!

Hi all.

I have a Genesis / Sega CD model 2 system that I'd like to sell. I bought it here on another gaming message board about three years ago, and have only played it once (to make sure it worked).

I have all the necessary hookups and two 6 button controllers.

The games that come with it are as follows:

Altered Beast (cart - complete)
Arcus Odyssey (cart - loose)
Comix Zone (cart - loose)
Earthworm Jim (cart - loose)
Sonic CD (cd - complete)
Star Wars: Rebel Assault (cd - complete)

I also have a loose copy of Chrono Trigger (SNES) for sale.

I'm pretty easy to work with, so please make an offer if interested. I can take pics upon request. I've never made any trades here on gaf, but I do have feedback over at Digital Press

Thanks!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Looking to sell 2x 4GB Sandisk Pro Duo's.

Buy them both for $40 shipped
or $23 shipped each.

Only a month old, you need these babies to load games and movies onto your PSP with that whole FW 5.00 thing :D

9+ trades here 50+ Heat
Non-Cc Paypal

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I have another sealed Wireless Microsoft Windows/360 controller for sale (got it from club live):

2hdthyg.jpg

Looking for $32 shipped.

Oh and Positive feedback for Foehmmer. Everything went supermsooth.

Johnny

All prices in US currency, free shipping within the US & Canada, I accept PayPal only.

[360] Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (sealed) - $30
[360] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $40
[[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $20
[Wii] Wii Sports - $10

34qqnwz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom