• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You can even buy a shirt with Skitty x Wailord:

NHeRjaL.jpg

Some shipping fans just crazy and find anything to fight about.
Even when have MCs that going be with everyone they fight over who going to be number 1 in the harem lol.

Yume Nikki 1-9 (END)
This was me for an hour after I found the knife.

I've been playing the game pretty heavily since the weekend and I still had a hard time making sense of this, so everyone else who read it had basically no chance. It's certainly an unique take on the... story, but I probably would've preferred something that had more of a grounding in the imagery / 'hints' in the game. That, and it needed to be at least double the length. Really enjoyed seeing all the locales and characters being given the manga treatment though, and the choice of artist was basically perfect.

Incidentally, the game broke me after I got to 21/24 Effects. I found an entirely new set of areas, including a goddamn teleport maze and some underground ruins, and all it did was take me back around to a completely useless place that I'd already visited. So I cracked and used a walkthrough for the last 3. Two of them I missed out of sheer bad luck, the last one I never would've gotten because I would've kept thinking I'd already talked to the giver.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rukia and Byakuya are hot for each other. They're not actually related you know.

Angry Grimace

I'm shipping Ichigo x Inoue kid with Rukia x Byakuya kid.

Rukia looks just like the dead sister he already was bangin' and Rukia seems way too into Byakuya for it to be nothing. I'm just saying. Its happening.

Check the Naruto thread. Its salt central.

i was just gonna say that they seem mainly pissed about the Sasuke/Sakura stuff and the message that shows but then that poster started to go Ham with the Naruto/Sakura pics LOLOLOL

Just wait for ship girls to become even more popular and people will be shipping literally ships

They're already doing that. Like, for a while.

Japan's way ahead of you, dude.

65Z8Ono.png

5w6Zvyn.jpg

I would like to think dakku is just trolling

right?

You guys are missing the whole part of ship girls becoming even more popular

There's also train boys, construction equipment girls, pretty boy countries, etc, etc

Chariot

i was just gonna say that they seem mainly pissed about the Sasuke/Sakura stuff and the message that shows but then that poster started to go Ham with the Naruto/Sakura pics LOLOLOL
We're already at the point where people started to just ship their children.

Also you should look into KanColle.

Angry Grimace

...that's just anime. The only girls in anime with small boobs are characters who specifically have A-Cup Angst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom