• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

GavinUK86

15773364136_9cb2439c8f_o.jpg

15611879807_6cfc693f0a_o.jpg

farcry4_2014111521245vkodn.jpg

Yes, that's the tower you have to reach far into the distance, and that's like a close tower. The distant ones are at least 5 times further away:
farcry4_2014111521323o8onm.jpg

farcry4_20141115235330soe5.jpg

Ecto1

Neo Member
Got FC4 in the post today! :D

farcry4_20141115211712arsc.jpg

farcry4_2014111521204y9qrm.jpg

farcry4_2014111523453fmqyh.jpg

It looks great, it seems akin to the PC version of FC3 basically maxed out.

But why did they feel the need to nearly crush the black levels? I can deal with the less colorful colors, but the blacks and whites I would tweak on my monitor or in options...

Protome

It blows my mind that this game is on the Wii U and yet looks substantially worse and has a worse framerate than Sonic Colours on the Wii.

How is the Spiderman pack? I'm almost finished the Avengers stuff and it's either Spiderman or Guardians next for me, unless they announce new packs soon...

Also:
There are moments in Metro Redux where the game just straight up looks like it should be concept art or something.
ibenOGqRCFF1m.jpg

Scratching my AC itch with Freedom Cry, given that Unity apparently isn't all that (Freedom Cry isn't very good either, but it's at least cheap...)
ibkXMFG1gL4DqX.jpg

And finishing off Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments. I enjoyed it quite a lot, but it's very straight forward. Wouldn't recommend it at full price.
ip66Pf5ERX885.jpg

phanphare

Banned
It blows my mind that this game is on the Wii U and yet looks substantially worse and has a worse framerate than Sonic Colours on the Wii.

yeah well once we actually saw footage of the game and got past the ex-ND optimism it became apparent that this was the equivalent of a licensed movie or tv show game that literally just has to exist alongside that.

Caayn

I really like the amount of NPCs that are on the streets and in buildings, also that NPCs interact with each other (such as couples or chasing one another for example) is a nice touch.
acucaayn1d4smu.png

acucaayn23jsai.png

acucaayn3kislu.png

Far Cry 4 looks amazing, but I only beat FC3 a few months ago and the gameplay and progression looks exactly the same. I don't want to be burned out, so I think I'll wait until next year.
Beautiful though, stunning back drops.

Bayonetta 2 - WiiU
Beautiful game, such an improvement over the original.
ibgoKUs4LCFUBz.jpg

ibfXUG7oA6xN7j.jpg

icUcVhNEZKNtB.jpg

Sakura

Just finished this game so figured I'd post some more pics.
Not like I have anything else I'm playing any way. Unfortunately the game does not let you access the home menu during cutscenes so you can't take screenies then.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_012xuqh.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ntp46.jpg

So cute~
wiiu_screenshot_tv_0143ur1.jpg

valkyre

Far Cry 4 looks PHENOMENAL.

I already been playing the game for 20 hrs and its a technical showcase.

Steady rock solid 30 frames per sec and spectacular IQ.

Also ...dat lightning...

valkyre

I wonder if someone with a PS4 , a capture card and ACU can post some screens of the game.

I was watching now a good quality gameplay bit from youtube (yeah youtube), and honestly, the pics here from the PS4's USB feature look way too blurry. Even by ps4's feature standards.

I mean sure all pics get compressed, but why is it so pronounced in ACU?

So anyone with a capture card and the game can post some pics to have a better idea?

Top Bottom