• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

-griffy-

Banned
Dragon Age seems to have a pretty decent AA solution going for what I recall is a 900p game on XBO. Looks pretty good. Don't know about that UI though. Looks distractingly modern compared to the medieval aesthetic of everything else.

Mario Kart 8

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xgspm.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01doszv.jpg

Bayonetta 2

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01i9sz9.jpg

Melchiah

iIcp4FdU2LvhF.jpg

Ariel is a damn hard to handle, and taking screenshots while driving didn't exactly help.

ibzFHbwJJ2SgEZ.jpg

I always like to try the paint jobs on the VW Beetle, as I have one IRL.

haha...yeah. Granted it was taken using PS4 screenshot feature so there's probably some compression. I would have to say it doesn't look THAT bad while playing. I actually think the visuals look quite nice overall. Just the IQ could be better compared to other games. :\

Wish they could have gotten it to 1080p on consoles. They might have helped a bit on the IQ front. Especially considering the FPS...but this isn't the thread for that. hehe

It does look a bit more colorful in cngai's captures above, but the vaseline smear is still there.

valkyre

I guess so, doesn't really bother me, looks fantastic at 60fps.

Dont misunderstand me thanks for the pics, I wasnt trying to come out like an ass, and it is well establisehd that the game is a blast to play and that it looks better in motion, its just that that pic was showing up a lot of jaggies :)

BratmanDu

Dont misunderstand me thanks for the pics, I wasnt trying to come out like an ass, and it is well establisehd that the game is a blast to play and that it looks better in motion, its just that that pic was showing up a lot of jaggies :)

No worries, was just trying to get pics including the city below.

All brilliant courses on that DLC, but that flame rider bike isn't doing me any favors on the corners, but I'm sticking with it and Black Yoshi, I just like how it looks.

Alien: Isolation (PS4)

15758598896_5307347848_o.jpg

15162855183_13c3d595de_o.jpg

15597483670_82f93103ed_o.jpg

Guys, how do my shots look? I've had a couple of people on another forum tell me that my brightness looks messed up, but they look fine to me.

69wpm

Μore like Alliasing City... Jesus the first pic has insane jaggies!

True, MK8 has no AA. But after seeing the Blur Creed screenshots I have to say I prefer no AA to that blurry mess Ubisoft think is nice to look at.

ah yes, Pink GoaT Peach

das beste

She is fabulous. My gf always laughs at me for picking her, but there is nothing better than winning with freaking PGP.

I'll have to do some screenshots later today. Haven't done them in a while because I'm too lazy :/

Varth

My PS4 HD is almost full already. Is that reason screen capture take more and more each time? They seem to snap some 2-3 full secondsafter each button press. I remember it taking far less time in the beginning : (
Anything comparable to defrag on PS4?

phanphare

Banned
She is fabulous. My gf always laughs at me for picking her, but there is nothing better than winning with freaking PGP.

I'll have to do some screenshots later today. Haven't done them in a while because I'm too lazy :/

yeah she's kind of the best. I swap between her and Rosalina.

and I needed an excuse to watch that again haha. so good. "fuck baby rosalina, now there's three of me"

nikatapi

Sorry for the Miiverse shots, but i was bored to upload to another place. The blurier ones are from the gamepad, using off-tv play.

zlCfzSpsQwUcDk0O-K

zlCfzSppZ6MH6PTVda

zlCfzSpq--8k24PTZj

Top Bottom