• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Sharpeye

So there are some new Naruto SD (Rock Lee Springtime of Youth) chapters out where it focuses on Team Taka/Hebi

No Lee involved just Sasuke and his group doing goofy stuff.... there is a final chapter were they go to see the LAST movie

all this is in raw and Chinese... no translations

Don't let Neji watch it!! he might die
again.
SD has a lot of material they can work with at this point, looking forward to what they will come up with.

Megumi genuinely liked Kenshin but once she found out how strong Kaoru's feelings were and how much Kenshin liked her, she was basically just trolling Kaoru from that point forward. Also because she wanted Kaoru to be more forward with kenshin so by hitting on him it forced Kaoru to show her feelings more.

I just rewatched all of this show a few months ago so it's fresh on the mind!

Erigu

They're still short stories. That just means he will draw things like the cover and maybe some insert pages.
Yup. Well, novels. It doesn't say anything about the length.

And will forever be remembered as a good action anime.
I'd go with "thoroughly mediocre".

Also, Hinata is love and life
Well, she's better than Sakura, I'll give you that...

It's true that I've seen quite a few people talk about canceling their reservations, but it wasn't over "Naruto should have ended with the wonderful Sakura!".
They were annoyed by the fact they weren't told the movie would almost exclusively focus on Naruto and Hinata and their relationship (remember how, before they said anything about the story beyond "it's set sometime in the future", you could choose between three kind of ticket reservations: Naruto, Sasuke or Kakashi? and in the end, Sasuke is in the movie for less than two minutes and has, like, one line? and Kakashi doesn't do shit?).
Or by the plot/new villain making no fucking sense.
Or by the movie having very little action (unless you include Hinata's scarf knitting).

Turok_TTZ

Megumi genuinely liked Kenshin but once she found out how strong Kaoru's feelings were and how much Kenshin liked her, she was basically just trolling Kaoru from that point forward. Also because she wanted Kaoru to be more forward with kenshin so by hitting on him it forced Kaoru to show her feelings more.

I just rewatched all of this show a few months ago so it's fresh on the mind!

wow. legit impressed and at the same time, feel pity. Doesn't Megumi has as much as anyone to have a right to their own happiness?

One day left before movie premier. pls be hype!
Kishi really needs to stoo bringing up Sakura at this point. the dead are buried plenty enough let the dead rest.

Naruto ending up with Hinata was decided in the very early stages of the story.
Naruto being close to Sakura was a deliberate mislead, that was the entire point of the scenes of Sakura being compared to Kushina, for exemple.
The Last Movie is not only the story of Naruto falling in love with Hinata, but it is the story of Sakura & Naruto parting ways.
He felt the story of Naruto falling in love with Hinata has to be propely explained, or it wouldn’t be fair to the readers. That’s why the Last Movie exists.

Bwahahahahaha omg laughing my ass of right now......this is what you get when you base a relationship on parallels and ignore what the characters are actually saying.

whatever the last NS fans been smoking

we need a movie for them

We do its called Road to Ninja....its filled with parallels ;)

omg it just keeps getting better doesn;t it.......also dat first post shutdown

Your sample size is ridiculous. These pictures are just for the 6th of December alone. I’m hitting up the website and I’m seeing sold-out screenings from the 7th to the 12th across various cinemas.

As an artist and someone who has worked with a range of animators, designers, and the like, how dare you wish financial misfortune upon the people who worked on this film. Animators aren’t all ardent fans of what they’re working on, and they sink a lot of their time, energy and talent into what they work on. For you to suggest they not earn anything from that is downright disrespectful. They’re not all ‘Naruhina’ fanboys; some are just doing a job. Shame on you for undermining the general artistic integrity surrounding Naruto just for the sake of your petty whims.

I’ve been perfectly willing to let you lot vent your spleen for a while over this, as I’ve seen as just being part of a coping mechanism. People have have a right to criticise things and that’s okay. Everyone is emotional because something they’ve invested a lot of emotion into reading has come to an end, and that’s fine. Narusake fan arts? Cool, keep doing that. Shinachiku? What ever helps you feel better, sure. But the amount of bitter, vindictive rubbish some people are spewing is pathetic. Threatening Kishimoto and his assistants? Not on. Demanding like a petulant child that he change the ending or make an alternative one? Not okay. Wishing them death, illness and misfortune? Even worse. Whilst you personally may not have been involved in any of the more drastic movements, you rally these people and they get the message that all this bullshit is okay. I’m yet to read ONE sane argument against the Last that isn’t motivated by shipping- anything at all that is based on logic and not emotion.

When it all boils down to it, you’re wasting your time analysing and re-analysing a SHONEN manga. It’s not Charles fucking Dickens. IT’S A SHONEN MANGA. Something created to be read for enjoyment without sacrificing too much brainpower. Just simple, stupid fun. Why not move on to something that actually IS meant to be read with as much serious thought?

However, given how you’ve included a picture of a girl giving cardiopulmonary resuscitation to her dying best friend and claimed it to be evidence of your ‘ship’…I don’t know how much of this is going to sink in. Whatever floats your goddamn boat, kids. Good evening to you, and stop all being lying, vengeful, malicious dicks.

I said damn.

List of novels coming in the Naruto universe.

tumblr_inline_ng44h4Z5m11s72b22.jpg

1) Kakashi
2) Shikamaru
3) Akatsuki
4) Gaara
5) Sakura
6) Konoha

According to the announcement, the novels will be set 'after the manga', and illustrated by Kishimoto himself (though the books will probably contain just one or two images, so don't get your hopes up too much).

What do you guys think about the choices?

My only gripe is Gaara.

I don't mind any of them except maybe the Akatsuki. Don't see the point in that.

Possibly more background on how the organisation arose and the backstories of each member and their motive to join? I think that could be very interesting. Excited for Shikamaru's, the Konoha one and Sakura's as well.

Yado

Possibly more background on how the organisation arose and the backstories of each member and their motive to join? I think that could be very interesting. Excited for Shikamaru's, the Konoha one and Sakura's as well.

Didn't we already get that in the manga/anime?

Didn't we already get that in the manga/anime?

I guess so though some characters got a bit less exposition than others. Did it ever go into how the organisation was formed, like how they recruited each member ( I remember the Deidara one) and stuff like the period when Orochimaru was part of it?

Fj0823

I guess so though some characters got a bit less exposition than others. Did it ever go into how the organisation was formed, like how they recruited each member ( I remember the Deidara one) and stuff like the period when Orochimaru was part of it?

Storm Revolution has an OVA just like what you're describing

Looks like well be getting spoilers tonight! Im super excited! Wont post them here though for those who want to wait for the movie.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Please keep movie spoilers always from this thread because I rather wait and watch it unhindered

But still talk about the series

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Hearing stuff about a Bolt movie in August 2015, movie supervised by Kishimoto.

They are going to keep milking this lol, it's the next Dragon Ball.

Frog-fu

Banned
This movie essentially shits on the characters for the sake of propping up an insignificant fan favourite. Kishimoto is full of shit. He's proven many times over he doesn't plan that far ahead, so whatever nonsense he's claiming right now, I don't buy it. The fact the movie is as terrible as it is makes it easier to accept and move on.

This movie essentially shits on the characters for the sake of propping up an insignificant fan favourite. Kishimoto is full of shit. He's proven many times over he doesn't plan that far ahead, so whatever nonsense he's claiming right now, I don't buy it. The fact the movie is as terrible as it is makes it easier to accept and move on.
iori_laugh.gif

Frog-fu

Banned
Some good shit is about to go down from all the hype the press and devs are doing

Even if you don't own the console you might find some awesome stuff at the conference

I probably will watch a bit of it. Hoping for new IPs. It's a big year for Sony so the event should be a fitting place to make such announcements.

I wouldn't mind more movies
Whatever giving me extra content is fine by me

As long as it isn't a full Part 3
I probably will watch a bit of it. Hoping for new IPs. It's a big year for Sony so the event should be a fitting place to make such announcements.
I hope so

New I.Ps would be nice... seeing GG GAME could be cool

Top Bottom