• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2008 NPD Article (Gamasutra)

John Dunbar said:
Other than music games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero, do any games make so much money from DLC that it should significantly factor in deciding the platform?

The COD4 map pack was downloaded 1 million times in it's first 9 days at $10 bucks each.

Gaborn said:
I think that for AAA titles, it doesn't matter, whichever system has them they'll be bought. True hardcore gamers care about the quality of the game, not what system it's on.

Now, for AA, or merely "good" games... I think the Wii has shown that it can hold its own, I think that for the most part the PS3 has not, and I think the 360 has shown it's audience won't necessarily (Banjo for example)
Sure, I'm artificially splitting all games into "AAA" or "Budget" which is always going to be arguable; just trying to simplify the discussion. I guess I'd lump in your "AA" titles with my "AAA" titles, as I'm thinking of "Budget" titles as the large number of shovelware and rushed established IP games on Wii. Those games are finding an audience, and however small the individual audiences are, when added up, it becomes a huge revenue stream. But I just don't think that AA/AAA publishers care about these kind of 3rd party sales.

On another level, my question is unanswerable -- major publishers don't put their games on Wii for three possible reasons:
1) Perceived (correctly or not) difference in audience for Wii vs. PS3/360. Would Boom Blox have sold as well on 360? Would L4D have sold as well on Wii?
2) HD v. non-HD. The cost of porting to Wii is presumably more than the cost of porting to the other HD platform.
3) Major publishers don't believe their 3rd party game will turn a profit on Wii (my suggested reason).

But we can't know if #3 is accurate, given the confounding effects of #1 and #2.

donny2112 said:
Which is why they should be on PS360 and Wii. :p
OK, but just to throw out an example -- COD:WaW. That was #19 in December for Wii. I don't know how much numerically it was below 360/PS3 SKU, but I wonder if it was worth it for Activision, given the huge marketing push for the Wii SKU. Frankly, COD:WaW, given the strength of the IP, is one of a small handful of big budget titles that absolutely should sell high on Wii, but it wasn't close to the PS3/360 versions. (Again, it all depends on how much Activision spent on the Wii port, marketing included, which is an unknown.)

lubczyk

Banned
professor_t said:
I wouldn't necessarily call those platforms "money drains," especially the 360, which has treated some publishers quite well with very robust sales.

But, before we answer your question, what "best" games are you talking about that made it down the "money drain" but never hit the Wii?

You know, the Resident Evils, the Final Fantasies, the GTAs, the MGSs, the Call of Duties. Basically, every third party franchise the PS1 and PS2 got because of their market leader status. Also, all major FPS franchises, like Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, should be put on the Wii as lead SKU first and foremost. The Wiimote makes playing with a mouse or Dual-Analog retarded and outdated by comparison.

The majority of the market, as evidenced by the Wii and DS, could give 2 ***** about Hard Drives, High Definition or whatnot.

The Wii is market leader by a long shot and therefore it should get the games that every market leader has gotten since the NES.

There's no split markets or demographics or whatnot. Put the best version of Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear and Call of Duty on the Wii and all those PS3/360/PC owning fanboys will pick up the Wii just to play them. On the other hand, the Wii-only crowd will not pick up a PC/PS3/360 just to play those games.

The PS3/360/PC market is unsustainable besides a few top publishers - EA/Ubisoft/Activision - and is not a good strategy for long-term growth.

The Wii/DS is the only answer if the industry intends to survive.

Bananakin

_leech_ said:
I keep making this point but no one ever picks up on it, but i honestly believe that if the Wii were as powerful as (or close enough to) a 360 western developers and publishers would be moving all of their projects over to the Wii along with the 360/PS3/PC, without question. It has nothing to do with audience or "waking up", they most-likely just don't have the resources or simply don't want to heavily modify their games to run on the Wii as it is right now. Like the poster above said, maybe with the Wii 2 - if Nintendo can catch up enough technologically - 3rd parties will start bringing their big content over.

Thisx1000. It really annoys me, too, cause we could have had the perfect storm of console awesomeness here. If third parties had really gotten behind the Wii (and who knows, maybe it'll still happen), you could have had basically the next PS2, but with the backing of Nintendo's first party lineup (which was pretty much the only thing the PS2 didn't have). As the SNES proved, Nintendo and full 3rd party support make for a great console.

lubczyk said:
There's no split markets or demographics or whatnot. Put the best version of Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear and Call of Duty on the Wii and all those PS3/360/PC owning fanboys will pick up the Wii just to play them. On the other hand, the Wii-only crowd will not pick up a PC/PS3/360 just to play those games.

I've owned every system that has ever come out, I even had a Wii at launch but sold it because I never played it and it was worth a grip at the time... but I can honestly say that if this happened, I would simply stop playing console games and would sit this gen out.

_leech_ said:
I keep making this point but no one ever picks up on it, but i honestly believe that if the Wii were as powerful as (or close enough to) a 360 western developers and publishers would be moving all of their projects over to the Wii along with the 360/PS3/PC, without question. It has nothing to do with audience or "waking up", they most-likely just don't have the resources or simply don't want to heavily modify their games to run on the Wii as it is right now. Like the poster above said, maybe with the Wii 2 - if Nintendo can catch up enough technologically - 3rd parties will start bringing their big content over.
Nintendo could catch up technologically, but the question is do they desire to? The cost of them designing a PS4/720 level console when that generation comes around will be of similar cost to them as developing a Wii+ with 128 megs of ram and at double the clock speed with a new GPU. It's a matter of designating a target, picking out the licenses that are necessary for the design, paying for the custom work, and going from there. Unless they go for the Sony model which involves trying to invent a new type of CPU, the costs should be equivalent.

The profit for them is the wholesale price minus the cost of manufacture multiplied by the number of systems they sell, and I believe that Nintendo's next system will be something that they can wholesale for $225 or less and still make a profit. This is not the model Sony put forth where the cost of manufacture is higher than the wholesale price.

Of course, in 2014 when the next generation begins, that should be significantly faster than the 360 or the PS3, and with any luck we'll see some publishers re-release the best of the PS3 and 360 for the Wii2.

donny2112

@ OldJadedGamer:

Yeah, I have no problem with the lead SKUs, particularly when it comes to graphics, being the PS360. Last-generation, I wish the lead SKU had been Xbox/GameCube for graphics compared to the often PS2 up-ports. There just needs to be a Wii version of those big multi-platform third-party games. Whether that's a secondary team within the same company or a contracted developer doesn't make much difference to me. They just have to be good with the Wii hardware for graphics and competent on making the game work with Wii controls. :)

donny2112

affableamerican said:
OK, but just to throw out an example -- COD:WaW. That was #19 in December for Wii. I don't know how much numerically it was below 360/PS3 SKU, but I wonder if it was worth it for Activision, given the huge marketing push for the Wii SKU. Frankly, COD:WaW, given the strength of the IP, is one of a small handful of big budget titles that absolutely should sell high on Wii, but it wasn't close to the PS3/360 versions. (Again, it all depends on how much Activision spent on the Wii port, marketing included, which is an unknown.)

Yeah! We get to use CoD:WaW as a poster child again! Let's review.

* CoD3 came out on both Wii and PS3, and they were either equal in sales or the Wii version was slightly ahead.
* CoD4 came out, sold millions of copies in the U.S., thus giving the base to the userbase, and there was no Wii version.
* CoD5 came out, sold similarly on the already established userbases of the PS3/360 in November, while the Wii version apparently wasn't even advertised.
* CoD5 Wii is advertised in December, and it sells #19 for the month and probably > 250K.

What can we conclude from this?

1) There should've been a CoD4 Wii version.
2) There should've been advertising for the Wii version of CoD5 at launch.

You wonder whether it was worth it for Activision? They sent a gimped port of one of their two big holiday titles to the system with the biggest userbase in the U.S. after snubbing the system last year, delayed advertising for weeks, and still came out at #19 in December. If they're not smiling, something is very wrong. :lol

Johann

lubczyk said:
So when do you people wager that Western 3rd parties will wake the **** up and start putting their best on the Wii and not into the PS3/360/PC money drain?

It's not that simple. Many Western developers simply do not have the philosophy to succeed in that environment. With the Wii and DS, the best selling happen to be those that concentrate on user-interface and social gaming rather than the typical blockbuster game (which has an emphasis on graphical fidelity and cinematic gameplay). In general, we are seeing consumers adopt those values with the Wii and games such as Wii Play and Guitar Hero continuing to top charts.

Recently, we saw Bioware's first DS game (and a very genuine attempt at a DS game by a Western developer) fall well short of the developer's previous titles. It's possible that the game was the result of the B-team and the Sonic curse but it's also possible that Bioware's strengths and development philosophy (story-telling and cinematic gameplay) were of little use when developing for the DS. On the other side of the spectrum, we have a commercial smash hit like Drawn to Life that places an emphasis on user-interface and creativity.

It's quite possible that we might see a shift back to Japanese developers (who have experience in this environment thanks to the DS) as the pioneers of gaming if Western developers aren't able to adjust to the Wii's values.

Gaborn said:
Actually I think it was asked a while ago when the PS3's attach rate was claimed to be at or below the Wii's (which, considering their respective sales rates was surprising.) This was back when their attach rates were thought to be around 4.0 though.
They've gone back and forth a bit. We don't get decent tie ratio numbers frequently, but I try to make note of them when we do. After November 2007 it was 4.01 PS3, 3.86 Wii. However, December was good for Wii software and short on Wii hardware, so after the next month it was 4.26 PS3, 4.64 Wii.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
lubczyk said:
The Wii/DS is the only answer if the industry intends to survive.

The Wii and DS are unfortunately not immune to the same issues faced at retail by the other platforms.

I would argue that while these 2 platforms do indeed provide interesting opportunities, alternate business models, content models, and delivery channels also offer some solutions to industry hardships. Revamping platform, business and content strategies in unison will be required to both survive and thrive in the future.

Vinnk

donny2112 said:

* CoD3 came out on both Wii and PS3, and they were either equal in sales or the Wii version was slightly ahead.
* CoD4 came out, sold millions of copies in the U.S., thus giving the base to the userbase, and there was no Wii version.
* CoD5 came out, sold similarly on the already established userbases of the PS3/360 in November, while the Wii version apparently wasn't even advertised.
* CoD5 Wii is advertised in December, and it sells #19 for the month and probably > 250K.

You wonder whether it was worth it for Activision? They sent a gimped port of one of their two big holiday titles to the system with the biggest userbase in the U.S. after snubbing the system last year, delayed advertising for weeks, and still came out at #19 in December. If they're not smiling, something is very wrong. :lol

This is really interesting. I was always under the assumption that the Wii version tanked.

But yeah, COD4 not coming out on the Wii really hurt the series fanbase on the Wii. I wonder if CoD6 is going to get a Wii version and if they will advertise it on the same level.

FrankT

NPD top 5 as they clarify it;

NPD Clarifies: The Real List Of Top 5 Best-Selling Games Of 2008 Is…
Posted by Stephen Totilo on 1/20/09 at 4:30 pm.

Last week we reported that it could not yet be determined whether “Wii Play” or “Grand Theft Auto IV” was the best-selling game of 2008 in the U.S. But today we finally got the definitive Top 5 2008 list — and it knocks “GTA” to third place.

Not so fast, “Wii Play.”

We recently tried to apply the brakes on what appeared to be the premature crowning of “Wii Play” as the United States’ best-selling game of 2008. The group reporting the numbers, NPD, had not released PC sales nor presented combined sales for all versions of major games.

So, maybe, we reported, “Grand Theft Auto IV” could be the winner?

Today, NPD provided MTV Multiplayer with the numbers we needed and we can now present the definitive list of top 2008 games.

From NPD:

Top-Selling Games In The U.S. For 2008

(All versions combined. Units in millions)

Wii Play 5.28
Madden NFL ‘09 5.25
Grand Theft Auto IV 5.22
Mario Kart w/ Wheel 5.00
Call of Duty: World at War 4.63
A few things to note about this list:

First, in our earlier post, I had the 360 and PS3 versions of “GTA IV” combining for 5.18 million in sales, so the December-released PC version seems to have added 40,000 sales.

Second, “Madden” passed “GTA” on the strength of having 11 versions for NPD to tally. I had asked NPD analyst Anita Frazier which versions she included in this tally just to be sure. Check out the answer: 360 MADDEN NFL 09, PS2 MADDEN NFL 09, PS3 MADDEN NFL 09, WII MADDEN NFL 09, PSP MADDEN NFL 09, NDS MADDEN NFL 09, 360 MADDEN NFL 09 XX YEARS COLLECTORS ED, PS3 MADDEN NFL 09 XX YEARS COLLECTORS,XBX MADDEN NFL 09, PS3 MADDEN NFL 09 SPANISH ED, 360 MADDEN NFL 09 SPANISH ED.

Third, “Wii Play” came out in 2007. And, while, yes, it does come packed with a Wii remote, it does get played for more than nine hours by the average Wii owner.

Okay, “Wii Play.” You can wear the crown now.

(Of course, “Wii Sports” was packed in with the several million Wiis sold in America in 2008….)

Related Posts:
Best-Selling Game Of 2008 Mystery: It’s ‘Wii Play’ Or ‘GTA IV’
Wii Software Stats January Update: ‘Animal Crossing’ Is A Beast, ‘Sonic’ Whimpers

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/01/20/the-real-top-5-selling-games-of-2008/

Eteric Rice

I wonder what will happen to western developers in the future? We've already established that these rising budgets aren't sustainable unless you're in one of the mega companies like EA or Ubisoft, so what happens to the western developers when they can't afford to chase technology anymore?

Eteric Rice said:
I wonder what will happen to western developers in the future? We've already established that these rising budgets aren't sustainable unless you're in one of the mega companies like EA or Ubisoft, so what happens to the western developers when they can't afford to chase technology anymore?
Get bought by EA and Ubisoft.

jarrod

Banned
Mario said:
The Wii and DS are unfortunately not immune to the same issues faced at retail by the other platforms.
Certainly not, but the developers and publishers who seem to have focused on delivering quality content on these platforms seem to be thriving.

Take Hudson as a prime example... they basically started this gen as a niche JP legacy firm (just a breath away from retired and near retired greats like Sunsoft, Data East, Jaleco, Taito, Natsume, Maysaya, Telenet, etc) and now they're fast becoming a leading JP publisher, making cash hand over fist, reviving tons of classic IPs, expanding fast and racking up (for the first time in decades) million seller games. Now, Hudson's turnaround is more dramatic than most, but other companies who focused on Nintendo early (mostly Japanese at that) seem to be all the better for it today.

Parl

Eteric Rice said:
It's not sustainable for EA either. They've been making huge losses. This business model of simultaneously opting for platforms with vastly higher costs, whilst giving token investments to the market leading platform isn't sustainable unless they systematically make successful games - harder for the bigger than the small, it seems. But at least they have the resources to survive longer if they do fail.

Parl

jarrod said:
Certainly not, but the developers and publishers who seem to have focused on delivering quality content on these platforms seem to be thriving.

Take Hudson as a prime example... they basically started this gen as a niche JP legacy firm (just a breath away from retired and near retired greats like Sunsoft, Data East, Jaleco, Taito, Natsume, Maysaya, Telenet, etc) and now they're fast becoming a leading JP publisher, making cash hand over fist, reviving tons of classic IPs, expanding fast and racking up (for the first time in decades) million seller games. Now, Hudson's turnaround is more dramatic than most, but other companies who focused on Nintendo early (mostly Japanese at that) seem to be all the better for it today.
Compare this to two companies that had a different business model and focused on PS3 - Factor 5 and Free Radical.

historical-revenue-1997-2008.png

Damn, if it wasn't for Nintendo I don't even want to imagine the situation that the industry would be in.

Mario said:
The graph represents a macro view of the industry from a retail perspective. Yes, game sales are up, but the situation is pretty dire for a large proportion of its participants in publishing and development.

The "current economic climate" as it relates to credit, share prices, and the cost of money is negatively affecting publishers' ability to fund development. Sales growth has also softened so longer term projections haven't been reached. They are cutting costs and projects to compensate, which has a significant flow on effect to developers.

When you combine that with other existing fundamental industry issues such as a crowded market, short shelf life, rising costs, quality talent shortages, low margins, and commercial used game sales growing faster than new game sales, its no surprise that earnings are down and studios are closing. I'm not saying that your points are false, because I agree with most of them, just that they aren't the main issue here.

The current economic climate is indeed making a bad situation a lot worse.

Things like used game sales, short shelf life, and a crowded market are nothing new at all. The main problem now is that these games cost so much to make that the ability to pull in a profit for these budgets is unrealistic.

Deku

Banned
jarrod said:

Marvelous was almost a boutique publisher until Wii and DS took off there.

Deku

Banned
Eteric Rice said:
So if this isn't sustainable, and they're losing money, why do they continue? Why don't they slowly change course?

Like most things it wasn't clear the practices weren't financially sustainable until the bubble burst in the general economy caused a domino effect both on consumer spending, but most importantly the availability of financing as well as growth expectations .

There was for a while this expectation that things will work out eventually and publishers didn't want to miss the boat, and for most of 2006 and 2007 it seemed so obvious that it would work out that way. That mentality was best exemplified by the PS3 10 year plan.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Flying_Phoenix said:
Things like used game sales, short shelf life, and a crowded market are nothing new at all.

No, but they are bigger problems than ever before. Used game sales are rising as a proportion of overall sales. Effective shelf space and shelf life is more limited because of more platforms being supported and more content is being produced than ever before. The crowded market is now crowded with great titles.

As the ability for the industry to produce quality content in volume has matured, the traditional model has become increasingly stressed and outdated.

The main problem now is that these games cost so much to make that the ability to pull in a profit for these budgets is unrealistic.

Large budgets don't help, but the main problem is the traditional retail model is dying fast. There are plenty of low cost games that are losing money too.

markatisu

donny2112 said:

Excellent post Donny

Oh and anyone asking if it was "worth it" for Activision, they will take any loss they may make on CoD5 with the massive profit they are making with GH3 and GHWT on Wii

Pachael

markatisu said:
Excellent post Donny

Oh and anyone asking if it was "worth it" for Activision, they will take any loss they may make on CoD5 with the massive profit they are making with GH3 and GHWT on Wii

And yet, I haven't seen anything like:

'Activision gets it. They get it.'

All I used to hear is derision for Activision's approach, but with their multiplatforming of major franchises as well as merging with Blizzard, heck they're really good.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Parl said:
It's not sustainable for EA either. They've been making huge losses. This business model of simultaneously opting for platforms with vastly higher costs, whilst giving token investments to the market leading platform isn't sustainable unless they systematically make successful games - harder for the bigger than the small, it seems. But at least they have the resources to survive longer if they do fail.
Yeah, but then EA turned around and blamed the Wii for low software sales while confirming sequels for Mirror's Edge and Dead Space. So really, they didn't learn anything.

Eteric Rice said:
So if this isn't sustainable, and they're losing money, why do they continue? Why don't they slowly change course?
It requires a company wide change.

Basically, they need to change business models. The economy is not helping since they are now all in save my ass mode and any amount of risks and unknowns are too much.

donny2112

legend166 said:
Also, Spanish Edition? Lol.

There's a growing Hispanic population in the U.S., particularly in Southern states like Texas where football is king. It makes sense to try to cater to that audience and see if they can pull in a few more sales. It'd be like doing a French edition of NHL 09 (is there already one?) to cater to more potential Canadian/Quebec buyers.

jvm,

Did that update to your article go up, yet?

jvm

Gamasutra.
donny2112 said:
jvm,

Ha! Just came to post.

News item goes up in the morning. LTD sales for a handful of games we don't have figures for.

legend166

donny2112 said:
There's a growing Hispanic population in the U.S., particularly in Southern states like Texas where football is king. It makes sense to try to cater to that audience and see if they can pull in a few more sales. It'd be like doing a French edition of NHL 09 (is there already one?) to cater to more potential Canadian/Quebec buyers.

jvm,

Yeah, I understand that, but making an entire edition for a relatively small subset of customers is funny, when they completely ignore a lot of Europe. Surely they should just include a Spanish language option in the regular game.

Atreides

Mario said:
Large budgets don't help, but the main problem is the traditional retail model is dying fast. There are plenty of low cost games that are losing money too.

How do we measure if there are too many low cost games losing money? There always have been games that lose money in all generations. We certainly know that high budget games often earn less profit or even loss money, compared to previous generations. We can easily know that because there are few high budget games, and often we are relatively good informed about their sales. There are a lot more low cost games than high cost, and we usually aren't informed about their sales. You can alway find lots of examples of low cost games losing money, even in last generation. So we would need a comparison about the proportion of low cost games that lost money this generation compared to last generation, and that information isn't easy to get at all.

I think it's too hasty to say that the traditional retail model is dying. Retail stores aren't selling less games than before.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Atreides said:
How do we measure if there are too many low cost games losing money? There always have been games that lose money in all generations. We certainly know that high budget games often earn less profit or even loss money, compared to previous generations. We can easily know that because there are few high budget games, and often we are relatively good informed about their sales. There are a lot more low cost games than high cost, and we usually aren't informed about their sales. You can alway find lots of examples of low cost games losing money, even in last generation. So we would need a comparison about the proportion of low cost games that lost money this generation compared to last generation, and that information isn't easy to get at all.

I have a full NPD subscription. But not the time to pursue that research.

My point is, problems are being experienced by games at all ends of the budget spectrum and on all platforms. Some are suggesting that moving to Wii is the silver bullet solution, but I disagree in that I think more change than a simple platform shift is required.

I think it's too hasty to say that the traditional retail model is dying. Retail stores aren't selling less games than before.

Okay, I should clarify. Games retail is booming for games retailers, and the traditional model is working out great for them.

The traditional retail model for publishers and developers is unsustainable for those reasons mentioned and more.

Survival and prosperity for more than just a handful of publishers and developers will rely on finding a new model which is likely going to involve new delivery, charging, content, and development paradigms.

botticus

I was going to assume Matt was talking from NPD numbers when he says Korg-10 has sold 110k LTD in the IGN podcast, but that matches VeGetablez numbers. Grain of salt-worthy.

donny2112

Mario said:
Some are suggesting that moving to Wii is the silver bullet solution, but I disagree in that I think more change than a simple platform shift is required.

I think that's just lubczyk. Most here don't agree with that idea, though.

botticus said:
I was going to assume Matt was talking from NPD numbers when he says Korg-10 has sold 110k LTD in the IGN podcast, but that matches VeGetablez numbers.

Matt said it? Dang, that's bad. :(

botticus

donny2112 said:
I think that's just lubczyk. Most here don't agree with that idea,, though.

Matt said it? Dang, that's bad. :(
Could have been someone else, I'm just working from the summary (and tend to assume Matt says everything that isn't specified). It was an answer to one of the reader questions.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
botticus said:
I was going to assume Matt was talking from NPD numbers when he says Korg-10 has sold 110k LTD in the IGN podcast, but that matches VeGetablez numbers. Grain of salt-worthy.

More than a grain given how inaccurate that number is.

donny2112

Mario said:
More than a grain given how inaccurate that number is.

Daemon-IGN: The World Ends With You sold 250K! (He got the number from VGC.)

Square-Enix: We shipped less than 200K to North America.

It's a catch-22. If we still got full public leaks, everyone would know how "off" his number are, but then he'd just use the NPD numbers to "fix" his numbers. Without the full public leaks, some people fall into the trap of thinking his numbers are "good enough."

Atreides

Mario said:
I have a full NPD subscription. But not the time to pursue that research.

My point is, problems are being experienced by games at all ends of the budget spectrum and on all platforms. Some are suggesting that moving to Wii is the silver bullet solution, but I disagree in that I think more change than a simple platform shift is required
OK.

Okay, I should clarify. Games retail is booming for games retailers, and the traditional model is working out great for them.

The traditional retail model for publishers and developers is unsustainable for those reasons mentioned and more.

Survival and prosperity for more than just a handful of publishers and developers will rely on finding a new model which is likely going to involve new delivery, charging, content, and development paradigms.

Sorry, but that... doesn't make much sense. The money the consumers spend in videogames is basically split between all the groups that work to put that game in the store: developer, publisher, distributor, store. If the stores are blooming but the others are having a hard time, the problem is not the retail model, the problem is how the money is split between these groups.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
markatisu said:
By 2030 Hispanic speakers will be the majority in America, so I guess its no better time to start

Dare I point out that "Hispanic speakers" isn't the same thing as "Spanish speakers"?

Top Bottom