• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal24

Banned
White Knight Chronicle ps3 jp looking to sell or trade. im looking for street fighter aniversary stick. im open to any offers though

WKC2.jpg

wkc.jpg

Mamesj

Banned
radiantdreamer said:
>_> yes it's ebay.

And no, I calculated it. With the whole buy it now final value fees being higher than regular auction fees, the insertion fees, plus paypal charging ANOTHER transaction fee, and in addition, my own shipping costs, it does equal 50% of the item.

that's crazy. was it an expensive item or a cheap one? just curious how it could work out to 50%.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
radiantdreamer said:
>_> yes it's ebay.

And no, I calculated it. With the whole buy it now final value fees being higher than regular auction fees, the insertion fees, plus paypal charging ANOTHER transaction fee, and in addition, my own shipping costs, it does equal 50% of the item.

Don't use buy it now, simple. When I sell my games, I start the auctions cheap and don't have any reserves. I can sell a month old game and get close to full price for it no problems - with only a few dollars in fees.

Chairhome

Speaking of ebay... just wanted to repost my auctions ending Tuesday night...

me said:
Hi guys,
Had stuff up on my trade list for a while, but not a lot of bites so I'm putting em up on ebay. Save some money if you buy multiple items, and I'll give NeoGAF users a 7% discount (just tell me your username on NeoGAF). Thanks!

Link to Auctions

Here's what I'm selling:
PS2
Persona 3

Wii
Elebits
Endless Ocean
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Paper Mario
Super Swing Golf

NGC
Pikmin 2

Xbox 360
Army of Two

Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Rock Band
Table Tennis
Tenchu Z
World Series of Poker 2007

RoH

Hey all due to a *uck-up on my part I have a new Sony STR-DG520; if any one is looking for a 5.1 HDMI pass-through receiver let me know. Looking for best offer.

Mamesj

Banned
33k9hnd.jpg

PS2 Slim w/ composite cables + Logitech Wireless controller - great shape, some cosmetic marks
$55 shipped UPS Ground

Policies:
--Paypal only
--I ship first class to the U.S. only. 1st class is included in the listed prices (unless otherwise indicated.) For Priority, add $3 to the price (first class is usually around $2, Priority is $4.75.) For larger items, priority will cost more. I usually ship the next day.
--PM me - first come, first serve. *People with feedback in this thread have priority on the Wii bundle.

Otheradam

I have the follow for sale. Everything is in mint condition. Prices listed includes shipping.

X360
Left 4 Dead- $40
Fable 2- $40
Saints Row 2- $35

Thrilltacular

Neo Member
Positive feedback for AZ Greg. Game was flawless, shipping was really fast and he was really helpful with walking me through the transaction and such.

AZ Greg

Thrilltacular said:
Positive feedback for AZ Greg. Game was flawless, shipping was really fast and he was really helpful with walking me through the transaction and such.

Glad to hear you got it so soon! Positive feedback for Thrilltacular. Prompt payment with no issues at all during the transaction.

Also, I still have Dead Rising available:

Dead Rising (Xbox 360) - $14 Shipped
Great condition and the original version (i.e. Not the platinum hits version for all you box people out there!)

Baker

Banned
MotorbreathX said:
Positive feedback for Baker. Went to Wal-Mart and got me the AC/DC pack like a cool dude that he is. Thanks man!

No prob. This was the easiest and definitely fastest transaction I've ever done, hehe.

So yeah, positives all around for MotorbreathX. He paid within a minute of me sending him the code.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh, I have a sealed copy of Gunstar Super Heroes (Not Factory sealed) for the GBA I could sell. A friend gave it to me, and I already have to game. Bad shot of it, but here is a pic:

gunstar.jpg

Whited out area in the upper right is the price tag ^_^;

Just make an offer

drizzle

Axel Hertz
MotorbreathX said:
Positive feedback for Baker. Went to Wal-Mart and got me the AC/DC pack like a cool dude that he is. Thanks man!

Baker said:
No prob. This was the easiest and definitely fastest transaction I've ever done, hehe.

You can input the code and download the songs? That doesn't sound right. From what i understood, you actually had to put the disk in to transfer/save the songs (ala Rockband 1 on Rockband 2).

Am I wrong on that?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I don't know how much interest there is in an original XBox these days, especially since it'd cost close to $20 just to ship the sucker, but mine's been sitting in the closet for awhile doing alot of nothing. I tried it out today for awhile with Halo 2 and it's still working perfectly fine. System, power cable, component and optical breakout box along with component cables. I have the DVD remote, but I have no idea where the receiver is, although I'd throw in the remote should you still want it. Just looking for any semi-decent offer really...

23u3rb4.jpg

Movement

Update

PS3
Fallout 3 - $34 shipped
If you buy Fallout 3 I'll give you Stranglehold (PS3) for free.

PC
Spore - $11 shipped

paypal and US only

Flunkie

Banned
For Sale or Trade or Buttsecks:

Premium Xbox 360 (Unit only, no cables or hard drive)
Black 360 Controller w/ Play n Charge Kit (Sealed)
White 360 Controller, Standard (Sealed)
360 Chatpad w/ Mic (Mint condition, used practically once)
12 Months of Xbox Live (Code via PM or email)
Turtle Beach X4 5.1 Gaming Headphones w/ Xbox Live Compatibility (Complete)

Black DS Phatty (Japanese special color) w/ Triforce Sticker
Microsoft Habu Gaming Mouse
Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset w/ Charger
GameStop $25 Gift Card (Can only be used in store, will send through mail)

360 Games:
  1. Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
  2. Gears of War 1
  3. Halo 3
  4. Saints Row
  5. Project Gotham Racing 4
  6. Dead Rising
  7. King Kong
  8. Call of Duty 2
PS2 Games:
  1. Jak & Daxter (No boxart)
  2. Jak II (No boxart)
  3. Jak 3
  4. Stuntman

What I Want:

Blu-rays!
PayPal
Alone in the Dark: Inferno (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)

Make offers via PM please. Pictures & specific pricing will go up tomorrow afternoon.

Movement

Flunkie said:
For Sale or Trade or Buttsecks:

Premium Xbox 360 (Unit only, no cables or hard drive)
Black 360 Controller w/ Play n Charge Kit (Sealed)
White 360 Controller, Standard (Sealed)
360 Chatpad w/ Mic (Mint condition, used practically once)
12 Months of Xbox Live (Code via PM or email)
Turtle Beach X4 5.1 Gaming Headphones w/ Xbox Live Compatibility (Complete)

Black DS Phatty (Japanese special color) w/ Triforce Sticker
Microsoft Habu Gaming Mouse
Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset w/ Charger
GameStop $25 Gift Card (Can only be used in store, will send through mail)

360 Games:
  1. Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
  2. Gears of War 1
  3. Halo 3
  4. Saints Row
  5. Project Gotham Racing 4
  6. Dead Rising
  7. King Kong
  8. Call of Duty 2
PS2 Games:
  1. Jak & Daxter (No boxart)
  2. Jak II (No boxart)
  3. Jak 3
  4. Stuntman

What I Want:

Blu-rays!
PayPal
Alone in the Dark: Inferno (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)

Make offers via PM. Pictures & specific pricing will go up tomorrow afternoon.
Men in black $11 shipped, sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom