• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Worst Torture Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Lukins

So I have always been inclined towards the cheese grater. It is slow, and super nasty, and would take hours even if you really got into it.

So the rules of the thread, you can torture someone with a single device. It cannot have moving parts.

Go😊

DJ_Lae

Of the actual torture devices I unfortunately know about, the pear and the Spanish donkey are probably the most disturbing to me. The pear is disqualified here because it has moving parts. The donkey is much simpler.

You're basically split slowly crotch-up over a wooden wedge by increasing weights attached to your feet.

Soldering Iron

“It’s light. Handle’s adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button . . . "
Unrelated. Just, when I think about weapon descriptions, Fifth Element comes to mind.

31UGHM%2BE6IL._SX300_.jpg

jackal27

Banned
I remember at the renaissance fair they had this one they showed they would put rates in a cage on your stomach, but the cage had no bottom. Then they'd put hot coals on the top of the cage and the terrified rats would dig through you.

Just wonderful.

They showed this to an 8 year old. Me.

Do imaginary weapons count? Because I just got done reading the Book of the New Sun tetrology, and there's one called the Revolution which will slow but surely incline the victim to kill themselves overtime. Basically, you start scratching your eyes out, doing whatever you can to die a slow, painful death, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Otherwise i've always been terrified of pincer like tools, like scissors, wire cutters etc.

Sent into a permanent virtual world where you're stuck in a looping nightmare for eternity. Prison of the mind. You can tell I watched some Black Mirror.

Bamboo torture.

The bamboo slowing growing and impaling you would be horrendous.

Although I am a bit worried why the Op wants to know this. I hope we dont see in a couple of weeks a news story of a person found tonhave been asking the internet to find the best torture methods for his victims

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Honey + ants.
Also potentially the worst form of execution depending on the type of ant and where you lead them. (like being eaten from the inside out)

bobawesome

You're strapped in a chair and your eyelids are forced open. Ten feet in front of you is a movie - Old Boy*. You cry and plead for the person who put you in this degrading position to turn it off but it's on a constant loop.
It's the Spike Lee "remake". Ooooooooooh, spoOoOoOOoky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom