• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame facts that blow your mind (SuperMarioBros. SHOCKING SECRET INSIDE p #70)

Eteric Rice

Someone on 4chan's /v/ boards posted this. Dunno if it's known about or not, though. I haven't played through the Silent Hill series.

Look at her stomach area.

1240990777992.png

LakeEarth

I credit Chittagong for seeing this. Super Mario World's boxart had false advertising.
SNES_Super_MarioWorld.jpg

There weren't 96 levels. Some levels had multiple exits, and the total number of exits was 96. LIES!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Eteric Rice said:
Someone on 4chan's /v/ boards posted this. Dunno if it's known about or not, though. I haven't played through the Silent Hill series.

1240990777992.png

holy crap, is that a baby ? :S

now i feel bad..

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Uhh.... I guess I kind of see it, if you guys are referring to the shadows.

Doesn't seem that shocking, though. Could be a coincidence.

Maybe I'm not seeing it right? Somebody outline it.

MNC

Eteric Rice said:

1240990777992.png
What do you mean, a fe- OH MY GOD.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
LakeEarth said:
I credit Chittagong for seeing this. Super Mario World's boxart had false advertising.
2ztiwwp.jpg

There weren't 96 levels. Some levels had multiple exits, and the total number of exits was 96. LIES!

Damn, that's what blew your mind? Are you sure it wasn't the shadow fetus in Yoshi's stomach!?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Dacvak said:
Damn, that's what blew your mind? Are you sure it wasn't the shadow fetus in Yoshi's stomach!?
Lol :lol

But Yoshi lays EGGS :lol

Dacvak

Gamer @ Heart said:
:lol

Was that you?

What? Never.

15efpxg.jpg

Good thing there's nothing strange about the Metroid Pri-OH MY GOD.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Secks4Food said:
Dead Space spoiler...
The first letter of each mission title spells "Nicole is dead".

Woah, thats brilliant. God I love that game I cant wait for Dead Space 2, I cant wait to see where they pick it up and take it, if Isaac is still around or not, and well everything else.

Vespa

I did it to emphasize the 'teeth' lol I knew this was stupid!! Basically what I'm seeing is the negative space around the soldiers are teeth...I'm not crazy...

fanboi

Banned
sableholic said:
thats just in his mind though isn't it? the guys quite crazy

He was crazy, or begining to, but all the time when he saw here, she was not "one of the evil". So probobly it was the real Nicole...

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
sableholic said:
thats just in his mind though isn't it? the guys quite crazy

Its up for debate whether it was real or not, we'll just have to wait for the second game to find out for sure.

B.K.

There's a blueprint for T-elos in Xenosaga Episode I.

vgtwkp.jpg

I'm always amazed when there are people that played all three games and go back to Episode I and say they've never seen it before.

Metroid Prime 3 spoiler:

In the last room before you fight Dark Samus, you can see the outer husk of Metroid Prime. Take a long around the room with your scanner and you will find it. Really, really cool detail I think.

eso76

CO_Andy said:
The true sequel to Strider? Osman/Cannon Dancer from Mitchell, developed by a good size of the original Strider team.

Good game, but not as awesome as the original Strider

Speaking of Strider and videogame facts that blow your mind, few people know that Strider was not Capcom's invention, but was indeed originally a manga.

Which makes answering those "best licensed games ever ?" polls rather easy.

you can read the entire 220 pages manga here (read, that is, if you know japanese)

http://www.lscmainframe.net/features/manga/index.html

a422acaf5c8dc149113bc3a8ac2ec9d1.jpg

wRATH2x

Banned
eso76 said:
Good game, but not as awesome as the original Strider

Speaking of Strider and videogame facts that blow your mind, few people know that Strider was not Capcom's invention, but was indeed originally a manga.

Which makes answering those "best licensed games ever ?" polls rather easy.

you can read the entire 220 pages manga here (read, that is, if you know japanese)

http://www.lscmainframe.net/features/manga/index.html

a422acaf5c8dc149113bc3a8ac2ec9d1.jpg
Holy fuck!

mr_nothin

Banned
K' Dash said:
in Super Mario RPG If you go to the hotel in the Mushroom Kingdom and sleep there, in the morning Link will be asleep in one of the beds, and if you go and try talk to him you will hear the Zelda secret sound.

mrpg21a.jpg
Those bed posts near their heads are just SCREAMING for a Wollan styled photoshop.

Red/Blue/Green/Yellow guys

eXistor

Sleeker said:
lean back and squint and its more effective
No I know. I saw it the first time I saw the image is what I mean. I thought everybody saw the Skull in there, it seemed obvious to me.

Top Bottom