• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PSN Pre-Load has started

Pachimari

Got the name Benjamin Singleton. =/

I'll be buying the physical normal edition on April 1. Hopefully it have the reversible cover.

semprfi17

check the Application Data in Settings...how much space does it say the game is taking?

Should be between 25-30 GB

8GB but it's not my primary. It's my second PS4. I'll be closing on my house on April 2 and moving in the weekend after that so my primary is packed since that is the one my fiancé plays on

semprfi17

On a side note I have a feeling amazon is going to be slow as hell shipping the strategy guide. This will be my first souls game and since I work 55-60 hours a week I will only play through it once and want to experience as much of the content in what may be my only play through

On a side note I have a feeling amazon is going to be slow as hell shipping the strategy guide. This will be my first souls game and since I work 55-60 hours a week I will only play through it once and want to experience as much of the content in what may be my only play through

You saw that the guide is delayed, right?

Rurunaki

Z8hbhna.gif

GnawtyDog

Banned
The system checks the disc which gives the digital a slight edge.

Indeed.

I bought the game off-ebay. Had to make use of a $10 coupon that was expiring, plus free shipping, plus no tax, plus some paypal funds from an ebay sale. In short, I will probably be getting the game by Friday or Saturday the latest :(

The strategy guide doesn't even release until the end of April unless you are talking about one other than the Collector's Edition.

NOPE how long will it be flying blind? Even though I can research the wiki on my phone till then

I read it's only delayed a week, but it is getting a fuckton more content as a result (+128 more pages).

Edit: Oh, wow, delayed a looooong time. That sucks for anyone wanting to actually use the guide as a guide.

NOPE how long will it be flying blind? Even though I can research the wiki on my phone till then

April 14th for the CE guide

IMPORTANT UPDATE
=> The page count is increased from 400 to 528 pages.
=> The Collector's Edition guide is delayed to include important game changes applied through the Day-One-Update, ensuring that it will be up-to-date and that online-only elements are covered.

semprfi17

IMPORTANT UPDATE
=> The Collector's Edition guide is delayed to include important game changes applied through the Day-One-Update, ensuring that it will be up-to-date and that online-only elements are covered.

Gotta love GAF it's entertaining because of the reactions and full of members to disseminate info on the spot

Oxn

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Holy crap 528 pages? Jeezus.

Thats fine by me. I bought the guide for collection purposes anyways. I want to figure out the game by myself, and maybe with the help of GAF.

Since this game is releasing 12:00amEST tomorrow shouldn't the OT go up sometime tonight?

Surely we can break that 24 hour rule by a few hours! We need OT hype convergence!

Afrikan

I haven't even pre-ordered it or planned to buy it....but for some reason that thread title got me excited for everyone here.

Awntawn

Argh, I really hate this. I get the point of a review embargo a day before launch, but it's still very little time for people to make a decision.

At least it's not ending on the same day the game comes out. :-\

I don't really mind it that much, the part that sucks is how games are no longer available to purchase after the first day it's released. It's a big problem with the game industry that really needs to change.

Argh, I really hate this. I get the point of a review embargo a day before launch, but it's still very little time for people to make a decision.

At least it's not ending on the same day the game comes out. :-

What do you mean? People have literally years to decide whether they want this game or not. Lol.

Gattsu25

Banned

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Added to OP

mellow

was kinda worried because when I downloaded DA:I it took 4 days, my internet connection (especially on PSN) isn't the fastest, but I've downloaded roughly 16GB in 5 hrs so I'll definitely be there at launch. Phew.

Does the download suspend if I play a game online though? kinda holding off doing so until it's finished, lol.

Persona7

Banned
Wow, this is downloading pretty fast which never happens when I download stuff on PSN.

i think i'm too depressed to play it on day one anyway so it doesn't matter

Jobbs

Banned

At least it's not ending on the same day the game comes out. :-\

Why would you base your decision on the opinion of reviewers on a game like this? they play games as fast as they can and whether they want to or not. their opinion doesn't matter.

If I listened to these sites I wouldn't have bought Alien Isolation and had my best gaming experience of 2014.

Toxi

Banned
Why would you base your decision on the opinion of reviewers on a game like this? they play games as fast as they can and whether they want to or not. their opinion doesn't matter.

If I listened to these sites I wouldn't have bought Alien Isolation and had my best gaming experience of 2014.
I don't (Provided they don't find the game is outright broken), but other people do. Seems unfair to them.

If it wasnt for the Art Book and Soundtrack, I would be all over this preload. Gah, this is a game I feel is not leaving my PS4 for a long time and digital would have been way better, but artbook and soundtrack...

Top Bottom