• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne PSN Pre-Load has started

JON4495

Did anyone take up Sony's top up £50 worth of wallet with PayPal and get £10 back deal? If so. Did it work? Cos mine doesn't appear to have worked. Took the £50 but no £10 rebate.

On topic: I hope the DL servers are a bit quicker on Saturday. My net is off till then so I can't preload.

It worked for me. I saved the offer on paypal and then they charged me £40

So I am at 18GB of 29GB and I am downloading since 1 pm CET. I have a 100mbp/s connection. What the hell, is anyone also experiencing it so slow ?

Edit: I should've just look at the last page.

pager99

Okay I managed to unlock my digital US copy here in Eu, it wouldn't budge from 3 days from now as the US unlock came and went so I deleted it ans downloaded it and hey Presto it unlocked happy days

Vol5

Okay I managed to unlock my digital US copy here in Eu, it wouldn't budge from 3 days from now as the US unlock came and went so I deleted it ans downloaded it and hey Presto it unlocked happy days

Will try this when I get home

Lime

Anyone got any suggestions for making the download faster? It took me an hour to download a measly 300 megabytes on a 100/100 mbit connection.

I'm EU btw.

Anyone got any suggestions for making the download faster? It took me an hour to download a measly 300 megabytes on a 100/100 mbit connection.

I'm EU btw.

No, it's so fucked up. I am under 20gb and my download has been on since 9 hours. I have the same connection as yours.

Dinda

Great Sony, like all of you I'm still at only 13gig of nearly 30 after 9 or so hours..

They know very well how shitty their Network is, and still only give us half a day to "preload"

How much are you able to play with the first 5 gig you need to start the game? Anyone know? Can you even start with only that?

GoaThief

Great Sony, like all of you I'm still at only 13gig of nearly 30 after 9 or so hours..

They know very well how shitty their Network is, and still only give us half a day to "preload"

How much are you able to play with the first 5 gig you need to start the game? Anyone know? Can you even start with only that?
Luckily, yes you can. I've downloaded 18.04gb and haven't hit a progression block after reaching first/second boss.

The major problem is that I haven't managed to download a mere 20gb despite it running for a good twelve hours now on a 80mbps fibre connection. Sony's (rented) servers are buckling, they need to sort it out once and for all.

Lime

Yeah it's the dumbest thing ever. Super incompetent.

brainslug

So I just hit a point where I can't progress, because the game hasn't fully downloaded. Right now it's 28.22GB/29.88GB. And I've been downloading for 26 HOURS now.

This is such bullshit, the last game I'll preorder from PSN.

Edzi

So I just hit a point where I can't progress, because the game hasn't fully downloaded. Right now it's 28.22GB/29.88GB. And I've been downloading for 26 HOURS now.

Are you guys sure it's not just your internet being weird? I've never had trouble downloading from PSN, and my Bloodborne download finished in 2-3 hours max.

Is it defiantly still downloading or has it stopped?

Sometimes mine have got stuck in the past and I have had to run a test internet connection in settings to get them to start again.

Top Bottom