• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Firehead said:
Which one? The Wi-Fi adapter or the wireless controller adapter for the PC?
Regardless, I have both I can sell.

How much are you selling the Wi-Fi adapter?

poweld

jjasper said:
Positive feedback for poweld Did a trade with him and not only did I get the games but I also got what I think amounts to a free issue of EGM too!
Just one of the many treats you, too, can enjoy by buying/trading/selling with poweld!

Positive feedack for jjasper, the games arrived just fine, the money crisp as a hooker's ass on New Year's Day.

Note to self: work on analogies.

toneroni

Mamesj said:
as pics load, they screw with layout of the thread, so that text gets bumped all over while they load.
yeah i know what u mean. I was just telling u how i get through it.
I just wait til the page loads and page down til i get to the new stuff lol

Wallach

Mamesj said:
mamesj here with another complaining post. I was wondering if we could get some agreed-on size restrictions for pictures. Just something that doesn't make it a pain in the ass to scroll through while the pics are loading.

love the high quality pics, but they kinda break up easy browsing, if ya know what I mean.

I'm going to have to second this. I like checking this thread often - both to find good deals and to buy from fellow GAFers to help them out - but this shit is getting really annoying. We need some thumbnails up in this bitch.

Halvie

Banned
6 x Green Sanwa 30mm screw in buttons $25 shipped. These have never been used. Just decided on a different color scheme.

Also selling a bunch of Korean sticks. Also Unused.

1 x CWL306

1 x CWL305

1 x CWL305

1 x Myoungshin Fanta

Each $25 shipped with delivery confirmation. If you buy any combo of 2 $25 items I will drop the price $5, so it would be $45 shipped instead of $50.

Balb

Looking to buy:

- Marvel vs. Capcom 1 (Dreamcast, complete)
- Any Simpsons game dating back to the NES except for The Simpsons game, Road Rage, Hit & Run and Wrestling
- Hori GameCube pad (the one shaped like a SNES controller, doesn't matter which color)

Will pay through Paypal, PM me your price(s).

kennah

I might regret this but does anyone have Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Edition for less than a million dollars? (I'm in Canada)

Firehead

GK86 said:
How much are you selling the Wi-Fi adapter?
Well, currently waiting for Jazzy Network to respond. If he's not looking to buy a Wi-Fi adapter, I suppose the price would be about $50 or so? Or would that be too high?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Firehead said:
Well, currently waiting for Jazzy Network to respond. If he's not looking to buy a Wi-Fi adapter, I suppose the price would be about $50 or so? Or would that be too high?

Oh yeah, no doubt, I understand that. $50 would be a fair price. I may have to wait though, since I might be getting the original xbox wi-fi adapter. But not sure yet. How long have you had it for?

xaosslug

for sale:​

PS3:
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
Dynasty Warriors 6
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Madden NFL 09

PS2:
PS2 fatboy w/all the cables and two controllers (it has given me no probs at all up to when I bought my PS3. I even have its org. box still - :lol)

games:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (no manual, slip cover's a bit worn)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (the box is somewhat worn)
SSX 3
SSX Tricky (greatest hits)
Grim Grimoire (sealed)
Odin Sphere (sealed)

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)

games:
Amped 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (no manual)
Dead or Alive 3
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition (disk only)
Fable: The Lost Chapters
GunValkyrie
Halo: Combat Evolved (platinum hits)
Madden NFL 08
Otogi: Myth of Demons (no manual)
Phantom Dust
Panzer Dragoon Orta
RalliSport Challenge 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

or trade for:​

wants:

ps3 -
Demon's Souls (Asian English ver.)
RE5
Valkyria Chronicles
SFIV
Resistance 2
any other PS3 games... will check lists

ps2 -
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Warriors Orochi 2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories

psp -
Jeanne d'Arc
Power Stone Collection
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

jepjepjep

Leatherface said:
Positive feedback for jepjepjep

This man was FAST, DETERMINED and executed shipping tactics FLAWLESSLY!! :rock:

Thanks for the trade, man! Enjoy Mirrors Edge (and maybe a little something extra)! :)

Positive feedback for Leatherface. The game was in great condition, shipping was fast and he even included a little bonus! Thanks man, enjoy the game.

Selling/Trading PS3:
-All are in excellent condition and price includes shipping. Will entertain offers and trades.

Resistance 2 30$ Sold!
Oblivion GOTY 20$
Ratchet and Clank Future 25$ SOLD!
Fallout 30$

One last try.

Darren870

Last Update: 5/08/09 - Sold Some Games

Note: If you ask me for a game and then I don't hear from you for 48 hrs I am taking the game off hold and allowing other people to snatch it up. I am trying to sell these games and not hold them for people. Sorry! I don't think this is unfair though.

The old thread was getting crowded and to many games were sold. I've updated the pictures and removed some things. Also added more games!!

If you dont like the prices you can shoot me an offer for any item your interested in. I will review all offers, but please be reasonable. I think the prices though are very fair.

=============
Not Yet Pictured:

=============

Pictured Items:

Blinx - $3
Oddworld - $3
Kill.Switch - $4
LOTR: ROTK DVD - $1
Call of Juarez - $10
Monster Madness - $5
Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth 2 - $10
Ghost Recon - $6
Rockstar Table Tennis - $6
Tomb Raider Legends - $8
Call of Duty 3 - $8
Red Steel - $8

DSCN0489.jpg

PS2 - Ape Escape Pumped & Primed - $5
GC - Metal Arms - $5
Viewtiful Joe 2 - $3
Alien Trilogy - $5
Star Wars Battlefront - $5
Sega 6 Button Controller - $1
Playstation 2 Wireless Logitech Controller (no hub) - $5

DSCN0494.jpg

Tennis 2k2 (Sealed) - $6
Confidential Mission - $11
nfl blitz 2001 $2
Trickstyle - $3
Silent Scope - $4
NHL 2k2 - $2
Italian Job (Sealed) - $4
Crossroad Crisis - $2
Soul of the Samurai - $5
KOF 99 - $5
Tony Hawk 3 - $1
NHL Rock The Rink - $2

DSCN0508.jpg

Manuals - .50 cents each or all for $5

DSCN0502.jpg

Misc:
Wii Countdown Clock - $15
Music Cds - Free with purchase
2 Sealed Decks Planeswalker Magic Cards - $5 (for both)

DSCN0503.jpg

I also have this for $50 if anyone is interested:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144141

Resident Evil 5 - Xbox 360 - GONE!

2qc419g.jpg

I also have a few 6 ft. HDMI cables (opened) I don't need, I paid retail prices for these :( - $8.00 Shipped a piece or both of them for $12 shipped.

2j1na7q.jpg

I have positive feedback in this thread and Heatware evals.

schlew

Positive feedback for makeamidget, easy to deal with, and game's arrived in spectacular shape. Shipping was less than we expected, and he quickly refunded me the difference. Thanks man.

schlew said:
Positive feedback for makeamidget, easy to deal with, and game's arrived in spectacular shape. Shipping was less than we expected, and he quickly refunded me the difference. Thanks man.

Huh, stuff gets to Canada quick. :p Positive feedback for schlew too!

HUELEN10

I would give positive feedback to g35twinturbo. He not only waited 3 days before I committed to buy the PS2, but when it arrived, it was in absolutely superb shape. Controller Sticks were tight, cords were unfrayed, and the system ran very smoothly.

Kudos.

PS3

Burnout Paradise - Mint - 15 CDN.

Fable II Limited Collector's Edition - Brand New Sealed.
Smackdown vs Raw 2008 - Mint Condition - 15 CDN.
Condemned 2 - Brand New - 20 CDN.

Racing Game Bundle: (Mint to Brand New Condition)
Forza 2 + PGR3 + PGR2 (BN) + Burnout Revenge
PGR3 Limited Edition Face Plate.

Mint Condition Xbox360 HD DVD player with Remote and 26 HD DVD Titles all MINT/Brand New

Chuck & Larry
Pride and Prejudice
The Good Shepperd
Riddick
The Fast and the Furious
You Me and Dupree
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Bourne Identity
Bruce Almighty
Nutty Prof
Nutty Prof II
King Kong
The Mummy
The Mummy Returns
The Hurricane
The 40 year Old Virgin
Casablanca
Evan Almighty
Hatty Potter (all 5 movies)
Heroes - Season 1

Brand New Sega Dreamcast plus Brand New 8 games.

Dreamcast is Made in Japan (if it matters.)

Last Item is a Super Mint Condition Well Protected 60 gig PS3 with Dual Shock and HDMI Cable.

The PS3 comes with 23 or 24 Downloabled PSN Titles and Blu Ray Movies.
The PS3 has scratch protectors applied and not a single finger print or scratch. Looking for 600 for the Bundle, I might throw in some games as well if anyone is interested in.

List of PSN Titles.

Flow
Tekken Dark Resurrection + Online Add on
Blast Factor + Advance Research Add on
Mortal Kombat II
Calling all Cars
SuperStardust HD
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
LocoRocco
Everyday Shooter
Go Sports Ski
Piyotama
High Velocity Bowling
Pixel Junk Monsters
echochrome
Pain
PixelJunk Eden
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Ratchet & Clank QFB
Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Super Street Fighter II HD REMIX
Flower

NOTE: I also have numerous PS1 games which I have not listed. I will add them soon.

SEND me a pm and I will email you all the pictures.

Still Selling:
Bioshock Big Daddy figure, opened but in mint condition with no broken pieces or chips-$25
Red Alert 3 PC Premier Edition, opened but unused and case in near mint condition, discs mint-$15

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
HUELEN10 said:
I would give positive feedback to g35twinturbo. He not only waited 3 days before I committed to buy the PS2, but when it arrived, it was in absolutely superb shape. Controller Sticks were tight, cords were unfrayed, and the system ran very smoothly.

Kudos.

Thank you sir!

Kudos to you for a smooth transaction.

Mamesj

Banned
Very positive feedback for Jirotrom!

+Fastiest Shipping
+Well condition game + guide
+Drew a pokeball on the envelope with the word "believe." Not sure what that was in reference to, but I'm pretty sure it was a subversive Communist message of some sort

DCX

DCX
Mamesj said:
Very positive feedback for Jirotrom!

+Fastiest Shipping
+Well condition game + guide
+Drew a pokeball on the envelope with the word "believe." Not sure what that was in reference to, but I'm pretty sure it was a subversive Communist message of some sort
neoGAF logo and slogan...where you been? :/

DCX

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
MiniBossman said:
WTB - Dragon Quest VIII Manual - my copy doesn't have one :(

PM me if you have one for sale.
While we are on that, I want to buy the FFXII demo that came with it. My friend lost mine :/

positive feedback for momolicious. kept me updated on the status of things, got here quick. too bad I hate the game, lol (Super Mario Sunshine, damn them for not including camera control options!)

Momar

aka Ryder
Momar said:
Alrighty, here we go.

I'm selling my Xbox 360 SF4 Tournament Edition stick. Shock, horror! :)

I did my best to keep this stick in the best condition possible. It has been opened up, but only to change the gate. I did unscrew the whole stick once (you'll notice the red globs of glue are not on the stick), but other than that the inside is untouched.

The stick comes with all of the original packaging, as well as the little headset adapter. I've also included the Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal Gate, and I'll be sure to throw in the original square gate it came with as well. The arcade stick is in perfect working order. I don't think I need to say much more about the stick, I think anyone interested in buying it knows what's up. The faceplate has some scratches on it. It has the small hairline scratches that many of them had from the factory, plus a few more from normal wear and tear. I don't think they showed up very well in the pictures below, but I can try to take more detailed pictures later of whatever you'd like later.

Asking Price: $175 + Shipping of your choice

edit: I should also remind you of the name change, as the tag says I used to be Ryder, so you can find plenty of positive feedback for me there :)

11ikc2h.jpg

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom