• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Secret Wii game (with blurry pic)

jump_button said:
some onme holding a sword facing somthing

mattblog200905140335203.jpg
This is what I'm seeing as well.

2u7vayc.jpg

It looks like a sort of barbarian with a skull/demon head. He's probably facing another person that's just been killed or something because there's blood around.

wsippel

Banned
I don't know why, but after looking at the pic for a few seconds, Barbarian came to mind. Old C64 game, I believe it was called Death Sword in the US...

Edit: This one:

30rkyvc.jpg

HUELEN10

This is a photoshop filter right? We figured out Sonic Adventure 2 for GCN by "reversing it".

Anyone care to take a stab?

Gravijah

I swear to God the dude on the left looks like he has Fulgores face. I think KI3 is about to be officially announced.

Prince of Perisa with motion plus controls with the sword!

Edit: Na, but it does look like a fighting game tho... Maybe a fighting game with Motion plus controls?

Soul calibur, mortal kombat, killer instinct.

Nothing from Nintendo of course, becuase they dont let Cassamassina enter any of their buildings even if he was Solid Snake.

I would love if this would be Raven Blade of Retro, but its not.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm digging this secret wii game escalation thing. Hope Bozon gets permission soon.

Edit:Speak of the devil.

The character on the left is wearing what looks like a WW II helmet with a chin strap on.
On his arm he has a metal armor with elbow pad along with brown glove on his hand.

He has a black belt of some type like what he-man/thundercats wear. <<< I know it sounds cliche! :lol The weapon looks like a sword with electrical charge with a light on the end of the handle.

The character on the right looks like he/she's wearing some kind of cloak or hood to conceal his/her face but nearly wears the same as the character on the left.

It looks like some kind of Barbarian or Conan character of sort. Unless it's a new game wii don't know about.

Top Bottom