• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Secret Wii game (with blurry pic)

Doel

Jan 18, 2007
http://blogs.ign.com/Blogs/Comments.aspx?blog=Matt-IGN&entryid=120431

" This is a Wii exclusive game. Developed from the ground up. "

Any ideas?..

swerve

Sep 14, 2006
Two hands holding some metal shard or electric charge. One wrist with a spiked bracelet.

beje

Banned
Dec 9, 2008
It looks like a first person view. There's a hand on the left, and... a cock with a leather studded cockring dripping jizz/precum on the right?

Blizzard

Banned
Jan 23, 2008
I'll break with the crowd and say it almost looks like a FPS game, with two wrists at the bottom of the picture, and some rope/weapon held in both hands. Not sure what would be in the distance though.

*edit*

And in the minute it took me to type that, TWO OTHER people did. Lame. ;(

Shadowlink

Mar 1, 2007
3:48pm said:
You and I (and now everyone, since I'm typing this) know there are more than one of these hardcore-centric games out there. Await my response just as soon as I get the "ok" from one of the devs...

Anyways I wonder what that game in the blurry picture is.

BitchTits

Dec 4, 2006
Looks like a game where the hero from Rastan Saga has to kiss Nick Bottom from Midsummer Night's Dream.

AceBandage

Banned
Mar 22, 2007
Seems Bozon will soon counter with his own blurred out picture:

3:48pm, Bozon-IGN posted:

You and I (and now everyone, since I'm typing this) know there are more than one of these hardcore-centric games out there. Await my response just as soon as I get the "ok" from one of the devs...