• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron |Spoiler Thread| Thanos Dies in This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moppeh

Banned
So, is the leaked Spidey end credits scene legit?

I know Whedon said no end credits scene but, y'know, Whedon. Hell, I'm hoping Coulson shows up.

Edit: Sorry, force of habit.

Nope. Some logos in the credits kinda ruined any chance at the Spidey scene being legit.

And from the spoiler posts on reddit: Coulson does not show up.

vctor182

So I think I saw the easter egg ending of the movie....

There was a guy cleaning a window, on his back you can see the avengers tower, the window is covered with soap and after he cleans a good chunk you see spiderman on a wall behind him telling him he missed a spot

Has this been posted before?

EDIT: It seems it's fake then!

IHaveIce

Banned
So I think I saw the easter egg ending of the movie....

There was a guy cleaning a window, on his back you can see the avengers tower, the window is covered with soap and after he cleans a good chunk you see spiderman on a wall behind him telling him he missed a spot

Has this been posted before?

EDIT: It seems it's fake then!

it is fake

Dalek

Ultron just killed two posters!

spoilers-avengers-2-detailed-analysis-you-didn-t-see-that-coming-347911.gif

Quick

Banned
Everyone chill. Movie's coming soon. We should all band together...and hate on anyone watching before us this week.

EulaCapra

Hehe. When the twins were announced, I always had a feeling Quicksilver would die. As a casual fan, I didn't even know Quicksilver was part of the Avengers. I always thought he stuck to X-Men Land along with Polaris. Scarlet Witch has always been a prominent member, so it blew my mind that her brother would be part of the movie team. With The Vision part of the roster, I assumed it would be a numbers game and there would be no way Joss Whedon would heavily stack the team with new males again especially the scorched earth approach with Marvel and Fox.

"Quicksilver dies. Shot by a quinjet piloted by Ultron."

Really? He's shot by a Quinjet with Ultron being the pilot? Sounds like a LEGO set. Really disappointed in them killing him off so early.
Probably remoted controlled or hacked. I doubt Ultron's phyiscally flying the plane.

E the Shaggy

The original mid-credit ending I heard about was that Cap puts together a new Avengers team made up of himself, Falcon, War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver before yelling "Avengers Assemble!" (Originally Captain Marvel was going to be a part of it as well but that was cut).

Does this still happen?

The original mid-credit ending I heard about was that Cap puts together a new Avengers team made up of himself, Falcon, War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver before yelling "Avengers Assemble!" (Originally Captain Marvel was going to be a part of it as well but that was cut).

Does this still happen?
Not sure about the Avengers Assemble! part but there is a new team by the end of the movie. It's not the mid-credit scene. Just happens by the end of the movie.

E the Shaggy

Not sure about the Avengers Assemble! part but there is a new team by the end of the movie. It's not the mid-credit scene. Just happens by the end of the movie.

Is that the new team that I mentioned? Was I missing anyone?

Shocked to hear about Quicksilver, as that was something I hadn't heard originally.

Ponn

Banned
About those spoilers...
that is a nice new team line-up at the end.

West Coast 4 Lyfe!!

Seriously GAF is getting ridiculous with its spoilers shit. A clearly marked spoiler thread is full of black spoiler bars. It's like i'm taking crazy pills.

Read spoilers a couple of days ago where someone mentions in the movie that Quicksilver has an ability to vibrate at a fast enough speed to probably not be dead by the bullets. Quicksilver body is taken away by Fury so him coming back is possible. Again read this a couple of days ago not sure on the truth of it

Dalek

Exceprt from BAdass Digest's review:

http://badassdigest.com/2015/04/21/avengers-age-of-ultron-movie-review/

There's a now-standard complaint that these movies are faceless, made by committee, all the same. I don't know how these critics are watching these films, but they're seeing different movies than I am. Age of Ultron not only feels like a Joss Whedon movie, from beginning to end - with its emphasis on flawed heroes, the repurcussions of choice and characters trading not only witticisms but smart, deep ideas about existence - it feels like a Marvel Comics crossover. It's packed with story and characters and action and reversals, and it has the wacky sweep of a comic book, whose boundaries are defined only by the crazy imaginations of the writers and artists. This film feels nothing like Thor or Captain America: The Winter Soldier; it even feels notably different and evolved from The Avengers. I thought that first movie was the first true 'comic book movie,' but I was wrong - this is (I suspect I will revisit this statement when we get to Avengers: Infinity War).

Whedon’s better with action this time, even if some of the CGI is very obvious. One of the big action sequences, a chase in Seoul, fell sort of flat for me, and the final battle has some geography issues (I often had no idea who was where, but I think that was partially on purpose, to allow characters to burst onto the scene), but otherwise Whedon is throwing a lot more great action at the screen. Anyone claiming this one looks like TV will be, frankly, full of shit. Still, it’s the character stuff that works the best - especially when that character stuff informs a fight, like the enormous and destructive Iron Man vs Hulk tussle. .

Ashhong

So any mention of Spider-man in this? My coworker saw it last night and when I asked if there is any of Spidey he just says "You won't be disappointed"

...damn tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom