• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieli

Harukoma ( One shot )

Just reading this one can tell Irie Aki is immensely talented. It just shot Ran and the Gray World to the top of my next reading list.

I didn't even know about Irie until Dresden posted a picture of the friar/monk singing.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
MAGI NO OKURIMONO 1
Five years ago, Hokazono Akari died in an accident. Now 23 years old, her boyfriend and childhood friend Shiki Daichi still hasn’t found closure. While he chases after memories of her on the earth below, she uses every tool at her disposal in heaven above to force him to forget.

There's a form a currency in heaven
xiXLcP6.jpg

But interfering with the living costs a ton of money

Kill off Marika
Turns out she was the destined girl, and the lock was a seal for a deathly virus that wiped out a village in the past
Virus is unleashed, kills the entire human population
Nisekoi End.
Please look forward to Komi Naoshi's next work, Double Arts!

I don't understand if the first sentence is tied with the second but i don't think that All Might is going to die already.

it's the perfect setup. you have a literal "hero-killer" who took out Iida's bro.

and the first sentence was about the final battle for the sports festival lol

Lain

Man, ShindoL will have to bake two cakes. I wish one would be for me but I don't have 1k to spend on a cake sadly.

UbelBlatt volume 14

Sooooo, Glenn is fucking every female he can get his dirty hands on. He even managed to turn that fat daughter of Lebellond into a sort of Valkyrie looking woman.
I shudder to think what Glenn would do to that hottie Moon Seer.
At least Koinzell managed to off 3 of those guys and serial rapist Lebellond was one of them.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 63

Usually the older characters chapters are a drag but Miyako and her friends are great.

Maybe the lack of Maeno is the reason.

LeleSocho

Banned
it's the perfect setup. you have a literal "hero-killer" who took out Iida's bro.

and the first sentence was about the final battle for the sports festival lol

I think the death of All Might will be a major plot point later in the series, now the character still has lots to give as a mentor, hero and comical character to let it die so early on.

(And called Danbo Cardbo).

wow.

Do you guys sometimes buy Illustration books of a manga series? Where it provides the author's various art and input.

If had the money i would buy lots of them, for now i only have an old Akira Toriyama one and One Piece Color Walk 1&2

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shiori experience 3
Boy, i got soft spot for story about middle age rekindle his/her youth. I smile when the crimson koala get together again doing their first and final concert. PURE FEEL!

Nisekoi 170

Wouldn't that be great if
she really dies
. That would throw the statu quo out of balance at least

RELIFE 51
Cockblocking. Underaged girls. I also sense some kind of NTR from Yoake.

Zweizer

Banned
Man, ShindoL will have to bake two cakes. I wish one would be for me but I don't have 1k to spend on a cake sadly.

Some people sure are rich lol. 3k per month is a pretty good result. I hope this means ShindoL will be able to create more works from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom