• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splatoon is too pure to be sullied by hentai mangaka.

XJcJTH0.gif

Zweizer

Banned
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch34

They make surprisingly decent maids~

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch35

A man's business.

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken ch36

Aww~
So cute~

Lain

Inio Asano does Splatoon fanart

Where is that thing looking at?

Sayonara, Sorcier volume 1

Story about the van Gogh brothers, though it centers more around Theodorus trying to change things for the new art artists. The art is nice, although it's not on the level of that cover (Theodorus there is damn sexy) while the story flows well enough.
Theodorus is pretty charismatic and I like how Vincent wanted to become as cool as Theo while Theo wanted to become a painter like Vincent.

rrc1594

Domestic na Kanojo 52

That last page like WTF, who says that to someone who saved you from rape. That shit was stupid as fuck!

Revo

Tower of God s2ep153

Guess Baam is gonna go crazy in this match.
Poor Koon, always having to worry about everything :(

Chain Chronicle Crimson 01

Main character is pretty terrible. Terrible terrible. If I got him in the game, I would just sell him right away.

Otherwise, an adaptation of the game that is making Sega millions. Not bad, the pacing is a bit rushed in this chapter, but still pretty nice to see all the characters I don't use.

Chain Chronicle Crimson 01
Main character is pretty terrible. Terrible terrible. If I got him in the game, I would just sell him right away.

Otherwise, an adaptation of the game that is making Sega millions. Not bad, the pacing is a bit rushed in this chapter, but still pretty nice to see all the characters I don't use.

To be fair, that blurb they put in the ad does an excellent job of tempering anyone's expectations.

How about 2001 Nights and other works by Yukinobu Hoshino?

There's Hiroki Endo's Eden: What an Endless World

Depends on what you consider hard scifi.

Oh, 2001 nights does indeed look quite promissing. Thanks!

Tried eden about a decade ago. Found it waaay too sterile, for some reason.t

Lain

Heureka
DLxb.jpg

The ending to this was all kind of sad, and not just for the obvious death of Archimede (I still remember how pissed I was in school learning about a dumb, ignorant soldier killing off one of the brightest minds because of some petty shit).
I enjoyed the book nonetheless. Archimede was a bit of a senile old man in it, but his legacy, his inventions, were still amazing. Damippo and Claudia didn't get too much in the way of character building but they still grew on me, in part because I liked their character designs (Hitoshi Iwaaki doesn't have the best, or most detailed, character art, but it has a charm that I can't resist) and in part because their actions (Damippo's talk in front of the people to have Claudia freed or his talk with Marcello), and the roles they played in the story, were fulfilling.

random25

Domestic na Kanojo 52

Sorry, but this is stupid. Al should be enjoying some jail time while Rui should be feel traumatized by that. Making it like nothing serious happened really makes this chapter stupid.

rrc1594

This man Lim Dall-young has another new manga WTF

Domestic na Kanojo 52

Sorry, but this is stupid. Al should be enjoying some jail time while Rui should be feel traumatized by that. Making it like nothing serious happened really makes this chapter stupid.

That last page was so stupid

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Spirit Circle 35
Fortuna, you crazy mofo.

Onepunch-man 48

Well, this tournament arc is new and not in the original ONE version. Will be insane if Saitama face Garou here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom