• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2009: Fighting Game Championships - July 17 - 19, Las Vegas, NV (At the Rio!)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Rentahamster said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like the stream is more choppy today? Like, less fps or something.
few thousand extra viewers

nice round for akuma

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
my stream is rock steady, try pausing and unpausing it worked for me now im afraid to touch it :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yeah, the stream works kind of worse than before, but its probably related to the ammount of people watching.
Go Choi !! clap clap clapclapclap

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
usea said:
Roo is almost correct. Ryu is only one syllable (two if you count the extended U).

It should be said like "queue" except an R sound instead of a K sound.

So the games have been wrong for almost two decades? That's insane...

The Sagat's right now are getting their asses handed to them - first by a Blanka (good job!), and now an Akuma is doing some big damage now too...

Sadly I'm gonna hit the sack now, gonna have to catch the recording of this tomorrow instead - oh well...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
dang unlucky blanka guy.

So many blanka players have felt that exact pain vs ryu

prodystopian said:
Great match. I want to watch that again.

I only saw bits and pieces of the match and I could tell it was a good one. :lol

I'm tempted to just turn this off and watch it later in replays but I don't think it has the same energy, like Dogface said.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Stalkers said:
I'm secretly gay for Choi.

you're terrible at keeping secrets.

That fight was exactly why I gave up playing blanka.

I would love for one of the guys to yell:

"where you from?"

"Norcal/Midwest/Wherever and GAF!"

Edit: I find myself more interested when I know one or both of the guys playing.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
You know what? I think im going to root for Choi instead of Wong.

Arde5643

Who's the guy using Ryu? Love the "Daigo" moment with the ultra and sheiiiiiit, no respect to the Sagat player at the end with the three walk forward throw.

Wooohoooo!! Kai's Fuerte!!

Top Bottom